Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3468 3469 3470 3471 3472 3473 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:55 am

GabriellaShadow_Angelvamp
xX_Debitto_Xx
xX_Debitto_Xx
;_; I nevered fought anything like this. Come on think. -still shaking-
Jasdero: @______@
D< Help him Dero!!!!
Jasdero:*crawls over and pokes devi*
Debito:*lays there with eyes closed*
Devi??? -looks at Dero- I can heal him.
Jasdero:help allen..........
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:55 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
xX_Debitto_Xx
xX_Debitto_Xx
;_; I nevered fought anything like this. Come on think. -still shaking-
Jasdero: @______@
D< Help him Dero!!!!
Alright, you take care of Devi.

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:56 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
* his wings push you off * * holds you to the floor * * voice cracking* i.......m........s.......o........r......r.......y.....p......l......e....a....s.....e......k.....i.....ll.......me...............p.......l.e...a......s....e. * a tear comes across his face as he smiles a legto smile and kicks debito hard in the gut brecking some of his ribs *
Debito:*eyes widen in pain*
* lafes again while crying * the earl can have you..... you ******** tratoier you should side with me to destoey and kill every one but no you side with the punny exorsit ..... you fool * kicks harder making him cough up blood *

LEAVE HIM ALONE!! Reaper's Sword! *slashes allen again then runs him threw*
* looks down while he is coughing up a stream on blood and see rai stabed him in the heart * * he leans on his for a min kissing her check * t...h......a...n......k.....s.....l..o.v.....e....y.....o.....u......* lets go has he limpaly hits the floor with his blood every where with his eye`s half open with no life in them * * shadow fire dissapers *

oh god *falls on knees trembling with fear and crying* w-what have i done
* his face getting paler and colder as a pool of blood surounds him , his hair not even white anymore but dif shades of red , his skin returns to normal and the cross`s dissaper so do the wings *
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:56 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
* his wings push you off * * holds you to the floor * * voice cracking* i.......m........s.......o........r......r.......y.....p......l......e....a....s.....e......k.....i.....ll.......me...............p.......l.e...a......s....e. * a tear comes across his face as he smiles a legto smile and kicks debito hard in the gut brecking some of his ribs *
Debito:*eyes widen in pain*
* lafes again while crying * the earl can have you..... you ******** tratoier you should side with me to destoey and kill every one but no you side with the punny exorsit ..... you fool * kicks harder making him cough up blood *

* looks down while he is coughing up a stream on blood and see rai stabed him in the heart * * he leans on his for a min kissing her check * t...h......a...n......k.....s.....l..o.v.....e....y.....o.....u......* lets go has he limpaly hits the floor with his blood every where with his eye`s half open with no life in them * * shadow fire dissapers *

I can heal him Rai.

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:00 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
xX_Debitto_Xx
D< Help him Dero!!!!
Alright, you take care of Devi.
Jasdero:*shakes devi* ..........
Debito:................
Jasdero:*tries to wipe blood off*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:00 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

I can heal him Rai.

*still crying as i take ahold of his hand* no you go help devi *eyes fog over as my body starts glowing*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am

exorcist-sama91
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

I can heal him Rai.

*still crying as i take ahold of his hand* tell devi i'm sorry *eyes fog over as my body starts glowing*
Dero is caring for Devi right now. But let me heal you're brother.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:02 am

exorcist-sama91
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

I can heal him Rai.

*still crying as i take ahold of his hand* tell devi i'm sorry *eyes fog over as my body starts glowing*
* his hand getting colder to hold as he still lays their lifeless whith his eye`s half way open *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:07 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

I can heal him Rai.

* his hand getting colder to hold as he still lays their lifeless whith his eye`s half way open *

*chanting* ~three souls connected by one~ ~let one the rightful one come and bring life to this cold form~
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:09 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

I can heal him Rai.

*chanting* ~three souls connected by one~ ~let one the rightful one come and bring life to this cold form~
* nothing happens * * his body turning to dust as the sword is still loged in his heart *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:09 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

I can heal him Rai.

Rai what are you doing. His soul hasn't left his body yet.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 am

Jasdero:*presses head against debito's chest and listens for a heartbeat*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
I can heal him Rai.

* nothing happens * * his body turning to dust as the sword is still loged in his heart *
-i run to him- As an angel of elements and life I bring back this sadden soul and body. Now raise! -a glow of many colors surraound the body-
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:15 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
Jasdero:*presses head against debito's chest and listens for a heartbeat*

*bearly but crawls over* here *places hands over him as they glow*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3468 3469 3470 3471 3472 3473 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games