Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 am

Suddenly appearing in the front doorway of his little shack, Daniel strides in lugging a large rectangular box. The small room is only barely eight feet to a side, and is sparsely decorated. A small couch, with a lamp and end table are against one wall, and there is a door leading to the kitchen beyond. For a moment Daniel saw Jessi's concerned look in his mind, the sort she might show if she knew that he was still hopping about town using his abilities.

Setting the box down carefully, Daniel began to open an unpack it. The largest component he pulled out was an electric synthesizer keyboard. And once he had unpacked the rest of the pieces, and set them up in the corner opposite his front door, Daniel had his own little musical instrument to play with. Though once he had it assembled, he realized that it was lower than he had expected, and correctly deduced that he was going to need something other than the large chair in the back room to sit on in order to play it easily.

Cleaning up the packing materials and hauling it outside, Daniel got ready to head to Aqua Springs. He really wanted to start messing with his new toy, but his promise to not time travel meant he was bound to the clock for the time being. Throwing on some new clothes, and packing his uniform in a bag, Daniel set off for Aqua Springs.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Halfway through the day, Amy paused her current tasks and went to call Kits. She asked her if she still had pet food in the house. She also made sure that Kits was warm and doing alright. She said that if Kits needed anything, anything at all, just to come over. Their house was a lot closer to Kits' than AS was, and Amy would love the company. She also liked knowing that Kits and her pets were alright. This weather made her nervous.

Then, she called Jessi's cellphone and checked on her as well. She was doing alright and understandably couldn't make it to her shift at AS. Amy was definitely okay with that and thought about going to shut the place down for the day and locking everything up, but she'd have to get out in the weather, and she definitely didn't want to do that.

After she had called and checked on everyone, she went back to setting up things for Karrie.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Jessi sighed softly when she heard a knock on her door. Finally! It had to be someone clearing out the apartment building, though she didn't know why they'd be knocking on the door.

She stood up from her couch, wrapped her blanket around her, and then walked to the door. She couldn't see anything out of the peep hole. It was covered with ice.

"Hello? Are you someone coming to clear out our apartment building? If so, thank you so much!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:48 pm

{{ Der. Completely forgot to start checking this thread. sweatdrop }}

Daniel's ears perked up at the sound of Jessi's voice from within.

"What? Clear what out?"

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 pm

{{lol. It's okay. wink }}

Jessi gasped when she recognized the voice outside. "Daniel? Oh my gosh, hi! Are you cold, is that why you showed up? I know I said you could stop by here, but then I said that I don't know how you'd get in since I'm snowed in. You can't get to my front door. Are you alright?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Daniel looked at the closed door as Jessi expounded her shock at his presence.

"Uh, well, first off, no I'm not really that cold, so it's not really why I showed up. Second, I'm fine. Just have my hands full. And lastly, is your door stuck or something? Or should I come back some other time?"

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Jessi was quite confused. After a few moments, she said, "Uh, isn't there a big pile of snow in front of my door? I can't get my door open at all, and I just figured that there was a big pile of snow in front of my door. I mean, I guess ice could have built up in my door jam or whatever, but I thought it was snow blocking it...."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Daniel looked down. Sure enough, there was a sizable pile of snow at teh foot of the door. It wouldn't actually keep the door from opening, but it would probably make a decent mess if the door did open. Daniel left the things in his bag where they were.

"Uh, well, there's some yes. Apparently. I can, er, circumvent it. With your permission of course."

Daniel smiled to himself, keeping his voice light.

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 pm

"Daniel, as much as I'd appreciate it, I don't want you using your... uh, abilities just to come in and see me. I'd love to hang out with you, but remember what happened last time you did that? I'm too scared to have you do that again. I mean, no, I can't tell you what to do or not to do. That's not my place, but..."

She sighed and quickly stopped talking after realizing how much she was talking.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Daniel shook his head witha soft chuckle. Part of her misunderstanding was his fault of course, but none the less, the sentiment was appreciated. Reaching into a side pocket on his bag, Daniel produced his infamous piece of metal shrapnel. Using it as a scraper, Daniel got most of the ice away from the door frame, and then used his boots to sweep away the rest. Stowing the metal back in the bag's side pocket, Daniel took a step back from the door, still balancing the small, flat, and now steaming box in his other hand.

"Done now, Jess."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 pm

{{LOL!! Right on, Daniel! Use the simple way and not always rely on magic. I love it! XD I'm going to have to get off now, though. I need a break from the computer. lol. We can pick this up tomorrow if you want! biggrin }}

Jessi tilted her head to the side slightly in confusion. "But... what do you mean? Done with what?"

She turned the doorknob on her front door and pushed her whole body against the door. After a small groaning sound was heard from the door, it finally popped open.

Jessi gasped and then looked around it, seeing Daniel on the other side.

"Daniel, you did it! And without using your ma.. abilities! Thank you!!"

She quickly stood back so that Daniel could come into her apartment.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:49 pm

{{ Alrighty. And I can't wait for the day when we do away with this whole magic nonsense. blaugh Oh, and doors tend to universally open inwards.}}

Daniel smiled as the door opened and Jessi finally poked her head out. Walking in quickly at her invitation so that she could close the door again. Once the door was shut again, Daniel smiled and hefted the small box he had been carrying.

"Now, I'm not exactly an expert, but according to many of the programs I've been seeing on television, people who need to eat at home with an impromptu guest, tend to do so with pizza. It's not very big, but it's all I could find in the Aqua Springs kitchen."

Reaching with his other hand into the open bag he produced to dark bottles, whose labels he kept eyeing, as if not certain what they were.

"And apparently, one does not eat pizza without beer. And thus I have acquired two bottles of this, uh, Gwuh-e-ness. Technically, I'm not even certain that it's a beer, but again, it was the first thing I saw."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm

dame walks around the perimeter, not saying much. Every so often, she will bend down and scoop up a small palmful of ashes, funneling them into the jar. "This is my childhood home," she says quietly, "...or was." stare
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm sorry, dame. sad *follows her, not saying much, just there to support her*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm

She makes a face as she bends down to get another sprinkleful. She smooths the ashes out while she is down there, swirling them a bit with her hand before brushing them smooth again. dame pauses a moment before taking a breath and speaking, "...Have you ever been in love, Karrie?"

She shifts her weight, smoothing the ashes again, "Like...truly in love. I mean the 'can't eat, can't sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over-the-fence, world-series kind of stuff'. Where you think about them all the time, want to be with them all the time, would give them the world on a platter if you could, want them to be happy, lay-down-your-life, can't stop thinking, head-over-heels kind of in love?" dame looks up and over at him.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games