Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

bananarevo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:07 pm
original karbear
bananarevo
original karbear
bananarevo
original karbear

Honestly, I never would've noticed if you hadn't said anything. You didn't have to, you know. ^_^ You'd like the St. Patrick's day items too.
What were the St.Pattys day items?

Small item: 4 leaf clover pin
    Medium item: Lucky 4leaf clover
    Large item: Floppy Clover
ooh...just a bunch of clovers. confused

They actually make quite good green accessories.
well...i gotta lotta green things. what i don't have is yellow things.
( since all gaias about is demonic and angelic stuff) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:10 pm
bananarevo
original karbear
bananarevo
original karbear
bananarevo
original karbear

Honestly, I never would've noticed if you hadn't said anything. You didn't have to, you know. ^_^ You'd like the St. Patrick's day items too.
What were the St.Pattys day items?

Well, I can help search for good yellow things you might like. What sort of items? Tops? Bottoms? Accessories?

original karbear

bananarevo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:16 pm
original karbear
bananarevo
original karbear
bananarevo
original karbear

Well, I can help search for good yellow things you might like. What sort of items? Tops? Bottoms? Accessories?
No its ok you don't have to do that. Besides i don't like changeing my avi that much anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:26 pm
sdrawkcab
Mina Takashi
[[Slightly past midnight EST time]]

4laugh *dances around* I'm officially three years old!
*throws confetti* Cranberry juice for all! =D

<.< >.> Just making this post because I won't be online on 3/25/7. u.u;
I'm going to try to be online at night... *crosses fingers*
I was wondering where you were going to post this. Really like what thread dawned the ofical 3rd year of gaia mini party. ^__^ I'm happy you chose my thread *gets all teary eyed* I feel so special.  

and then some
Vice Captain

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:27 pm
heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:31 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
Mina Takashi

I was wondering where you were going to post this. Really like what thread dawned the ofical 3rd year of gaia mini party. ^__^ I'm happy you chose my thread *gets all teary eyed* I feel so special.
Well... I'd thought about it. I didn't want to make a thread and call that much attention to it. Buut~ I did want to post somewhere that was lasting.. so~ this one only seemed right. XD;;  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Tears of Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:39 am
bumpeth  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:48 am
~Sesshomaru~Tranquility~
bumpeth
Hello there~
Hmm.. I guess bumpeth doesn't quite count as saying b*mp. ;]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:52 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
Mina Takashi

Well... I'd thought about it. I didn't want to make a thread and call that much attention to it. Buut~ I did want to post somewhere that was lasting.. so~ this one only seemed right. XD;;
The oldest with the most posts, smart choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:29 pm
Hey it's cma in the raw >.> <.< get it? Get it?  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:58 am
JeeszyCreezy
XD Its age was what just went through my mind~ and I already have so many memories scattered throughout this thread.

And yes, yes~ I get it. XD
I was bored and decided to do that while i was recreating my avatar~~

Annnddd... I have so many threads to reply to in the guild. @.@ I hope to get to it tonight or tomorrow. I've been too busy with other things to be on Gaia. I've been checking the guild. I know what's going on, but I don't have the time to do it. =P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:01 pm
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
XD Its age was what just went through my mind~ and I already have so many memories scattered throughout this thread.

Annnddd... I have so many threads to reply to in the guild. @.@ I hope to get to it tonight or tomorrow. I've been too busy with other things to be on Gaia. I've been checking the guild. I know what's going on, but I don't have the time to do it. =P

*randomly picks a page in the thread*
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I went into the arena today to vote for choco and let me tell you. Your avia blows all the rest out of the water...some of those in there are totally scary...I'm thinking of entering into the second wind ...me....without my horns sweatdrop And some of my best outfits come to me randomly you should cover your eyes when you change your avia and see what pops up xp
Haha. ^^;; Yours does too. ^^
Some of them... I don't know how they had the 1k to enter.
Okay, enough of being mean, but... D=
XD You know what... I migh tjust go try that right now....
groggle groggle groggle I don't like my life right now domokun
D=
Debate. Project. Presentations... domokun
^^;; Eww..... Those words are forbidden. o:

Heh... I should take a look at my schedule of required classes again... I don;t want a speech/debate class. D:

I laughed out loud when I saw it. And then I ran to chris like 'look look it's me but not me but me!'

Poor thing, well then stay up late get no sleep XD;; Are you ever going to have time off?

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:02 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Haha. ^^;; Yours does too. ^^
Some of them... I don't know how they had the 1k to enter.
Okay, enough of being mean, but... D=
XD You know what... I migh tjust go try that right now....
D=

Heh... I should take a look at my schedule of required classes again... I don;t want a speech/debate class. D:

I laughed out loud when I saw it. And then I ran to chris like 'look look it's me but not me but me!'

Poor thing, well then stay up late get no sleep XD;; Are you ever going to have time off?
Wow. @.@ How old is that post? Since then I've had to take a speech class. XD XP I'm guessing from the emoticon usage that it's quite early...

XD Funny. Yeah~ once I did it, I changed into a cma-like outfit... but none that you never wore.. because half the items didn't exist before.
And then didn't have the time to log in and change it back in the morning. ^^;

What day was this?... Yesterday. Yus, I got sleep, but I didn't sleep in. u.u And~ I now have the time to reply. Um... Today is my break and... yeah, I don't have much time off. XD >.< This real life is really cutting into my Gaia time. :B

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:35 pm
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
D=

Wow. @.@ How old is that post? Since then I've had to take a speech class. XD XP I'm guessing from the emoticon usage that it's quite early...

XD Funny. Yeah~ once I did it, I changed into a cma-like outfit... but none that you never wore.. because half the items didn't exist before.

What day was this?... Yesterday. Yus, I got sleep, but I didn't sleep in. u.u And~ I now have the time to reply. Um... Today is my break and... yeah, I don't have much time off. XD >.< This real life is really cutting into my Gaia time. :B

Page 44 8] yeah i thought that was funny.
I like emoticons! I've just been trained ^^;

Hum well that hair is mainly a cma-ism in any color.

I didn't sleep well eaither last night if that makes you feel any better ^^; I hear it does that quite a bit :/ annoying this thing...real life.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:23 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB

Page 44 8] yeah i thought that was funny.
I like emoticons! I've just been trained ^^;

Hum well that hair is mainly a cma-ism in any color.

I didn't sleep well eaither last night if that makes you feel any better ^^; I hear it does that quite a bit :/ annoying this thing...real life.
I ran back to check out the page. I laughed more at the conversation above it. ...We still talk about feet, were feet and konfuzed shoes. >o< How do you put up with me?
u.u I said sometime ago that you can use them again. I'm not stopping you. ^^;;;

Nuh uh! XD That hair is my Mina hair. <3 And that color was my second choice. That was even this account's first hair. O: ...Except that I accidentally clicked the redder one first. <.<
It may be cma to you, but it's Mina to me. XD

Aww~ ...it doesn't really make me feel better, no. ^^;; Yes, darn that real life. :B

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games