Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 pm

((RL is messing up my Gaia life gonk *Doesn't remember where she was last and how far back she needs to read.* ))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Raz chuckled in some low notes, her index finger was brought to her bottom lip. "You don't have to appologize, some say that I can vanish in plan sight. I wonderful trait to have when your seeking universal domination like I am."
Raz then gave a toothy grin and straightened up into a standing position.
"Hmmm... sorry to hear that, but if you need someone to cover for you one night, do let me know. I always like to start off my jobs with a bang. Forgive me for being a terrible hostess but I think it is time that I retire for the night. I've had a long couple of days and my work doesn't seemed to be ending just yet. Good-night hun. I'll see you when I see you next."
Raz walked out of the bar after leaving her due. It was tiring being an aspiring univeral dominatrix, but such was the price for power.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Dec sits beside her and greatfully submits to the shoulder rub. He groans as her hands dig in. His muscles are incredibly tense.

Tsuku whines lightly and lays his head on Dec's foot.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 pm

"Bye, Raz...see ya around."

She starts rubbing Dec's shoulders after he sits down, her thumbs massaging at the base of his neck as her other fingers work on the shoulder muscles. She moves her hands down his spine, slowly working the knots out.

"Damn, babe....what put all these knots in your back?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 pm

"Painting with Bonnie until 5 am, then a grueling session with my manager, followed by a 6 hour rehersal."

His head drops forward in pleasure as she massages, "I think I'll have to go out of town until next Tuesday. I may be back earlier but...."

He turns and kisses her, a tired light still in his eyes but... "What say we go tour the racing center than come back to here or my place for a little a RnR?" he still winks rogueishly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

She leans back from him after the kiss, smiling but still looking at him carefully. He really does look tired to her.

"Sounds like a plan....I think you just want the full body massage later, though. wink " She chuckles lightly and finishes her vodka, and then gets up to rinse her glass and set it by the sink. Coming back around to where Dec is seated, she holds her hand out to him.

"Ready whenever you are, babe. Sooner we go tour the track, the sooner we can get to our R&R." She gives him a wicked grin.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Dec grins and stands up. "Sounds good milady. Lets go."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Slipping her arm around his waist, they exit MW and head over to Bonnie's center to finish their tour they started last night.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm

Lil Brat
((RL is messing up my Gaia life gonk *Doesn't remember where she was last and how far back she needs to read.* ))

((Mine too! gonk Seems like as soon as I get here the past couple days, I get caught up and have to leave. sad ))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 pm

{{At least the past couple of days or so, there's been a bit of a lull in activity, so there isn't really much that you're missing out on.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:04 pm

((true. So at least it's been easy for me to catch up. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:13 am

((i'm about to burn all the ragweed in the state! *sneezes and coughs and rubs her eyes*))

*wakes up and has a strange ominous feeling wash over her confused carefully makes her way up to the bar looking around her the whole time with paranoia*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 am

Hi Hi.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 am

oh nei! yay!
finally some sunshine on the day.
I feel ill User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 am

lady ayami chan
oh nei! yay!
finally some sunshine on the day.
I feel ill User Image
*cuddles* Awww, did you eat something bad?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games