Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:02 pm

(( TO ANY OF YOU WHO READ MY PM'S THE WRONG WAY AND TO RAZ IF SHE WAS OFFENDED IN ANY WAY I'M FING SORRY. Now if you will excuse me I have to go get my beating from Itchi So I guess I will not being showing my face ib here for a while))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Ry! *he heads over to the dark elf and puts his arms around him in a hug and pulls back and takes a seat* It's been too long, but, oh I've been getting by in my own way *he grins myscheviously*

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Xas xas. Mzilt too long indeed. I am glad to hear you have been "getting by", as you say. Quite a bit has happened since I have last seen you. I am not sure I could even remember it all sweatdrop I must say, your outfit is mzilst exquisite whee
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:36 pm

*he grins* Yeah I bet. I can still remember the chaos and rapid flow of the MW that I ever so enjoyed. *looks down and starts to blush* Thank you, Ry. The stores have been getting many beautiful red and gold items that I couldn't help but try to throw together a matching outfit. heart

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I have not shopped too mzilt lately sweatdrop I do not think my dear Quortek would appreciate me spending all the money he entrusted to me redface I already spent a small fortune on one of these "bundles", as they are called sweatdrop , rilu'oh it was partially to get a coat that Quortek has been wanting so perhaps he will not be too angry sweatdrop redface
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 pm

*was gradually tuning out Kai and Ryzan's fashion conversation until he heard Ryzan mention spending "a small fortune"*

*suppresses an eye twitch and bites his tongue*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 pm

* sweatdrop at seeing Seth's poorly masked annoyance*
Ah... I suppose I should introduce you. Kai, this... *motions to the brown-haired adolescent sitting across from him* ... is Seth. He is rather new here wink
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Ah, bundles always have limited edition things thrown in that make them so hard to resist. 3nodding

*he looks at Seth and bats an eyelash* I'm known as Kairanha Tepelu Wonghau Tivrusky IV... or something like that. I forget what order the names are supposed to go in now... It's nice to meet you. *He turns back to Ryzan* I didn't know you had a new puppy, Ry. I'll be gentle with him. wink

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 pm

That's quite a name. You any relation to Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV? Sounds pretty similar...

Wait a minute... *looks back and forth between Kai and Ryzan*
I didn't know you were into... *ahem* ... "sharing" ... *shifts a bit uncomfortably*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:11 pm

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
I think this one may like it rough wink He has apparently come here to either get a job or "bag himself a rich old man", as he says rolleyes

*winks at Seth*
With such an adorable face, how could I not want to share? It would be selfish not to, xas? wink whee

Ryzan Vixtul

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Raz listened to conversation with a large amount of amusement. Raz was pretty sure she was going to like this person, though she was having troubles making out if this was a beautiful boy or a girl. Either or amused her either way. Raz moved onto something a little more heavy while she made herself blend into the background so that she could get a better feeling for these new arrivals at the bar. She leaned back and smirked a little.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 pm

―(゚Д゚ )→ Urk... No, n-never heard of that person before *forces a broad smile* ahaha... I also go by Kairanha Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call.

Oh I see now. A regular job here or a sugar daddy... both positions would require excellent *ahem* lip service to maneuver into, but I'm sure someone will be willing to give Seth a warm home and lot of care.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:40 pm

*feels like passing out from air loss just at listening to the horrendously long name Kai gives out. gonk *
.... I think I'll just settle with "Kai" ... *quirks an eyebrow*

And believe me, I can certainly perform my fair share of "lip service" if necessary. *grins and glances over at Ryzan* twisted
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Gi ussta redface *bites his lip and shakes his head*
I must admit that I did consider allowing him to live in my quarters.... in a separate room of course sweatdrop *laughs a bit nervously* Rilu'oh, if Quortek were to return and see another man living with me.... sweatdrop I am not sure he would take to the idea too fondly. sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:50 pm

*enters the bar*

Hello.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games