Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling maliciously, Aki focused in on Izzy. "And what makes you think I won't just pick up that contract and leave? Narcissus is Ohayou property, Lucky-san. If you want him... you'll need to go through us. I may only live another two months, but I can make sure you don't see him again until after my funeral."

His threat was very real.
Very... very... real...

He set the coffee cup down, thinking for a moment. "I wonder what my grandson would say if he saw you sitting here, trying to lecture me on the business of my own house. I've paid for the boy's schooling, raised him properly, taught him how to take what he desires with everything he has... and turned him into one of the highest paid celebrities in Japan. I have loved Akihiko as if he were my own son... And how has the brat repaid me, hmm? I can't even leave my company in his hands when I die because he's too incapable to run so much as a file room. He is a constant thorn in my side, even if he has brought in the most revenue of any of Ohayou's stars. However... it takes almost as much as he makes to keep him satisfied... and yet I still keep him with the company." the chairman raised an eyebrow in question to his own words. "And why do I do this you may wonder? Because he's my grandson. No other reason. Disowning him was a ploy to get him to shape up as much as it was to draw the two of you together. The love you share I did not create... but the instances in which it could grow, I did."

Aki picked up his coffee once more, sipping it before placing the empty cup on the table. He also refilled his... no cream this time.

"Don't think I'm as daft as my grandson, boy. I helped him create Narcissus, so I know damn well how his mindset works. I'm an old man, Izzy Lucky. I would prefer to die in peace. Alone. Then pass on with weeping onlookers." he carefully stirred his coffee with a spoon. "In two months Ohayou belongs to Hiroki Asato. Part of his contract specifically states that Narcissus is to be solely contracted to Ohayou and any breach of that contract will find him completely without my inheritance. He will go back to being disowned and penniless. His chances of proving himself my successor, to Hiroki of course, will be non-existent." setting the spoon aside he sipped the hot drink. "If the boy wants what should be his... then he will remain with Ohayou. Believe me, I know you would bring him to MeKa if he were disowned once more... but I don't think even Koyasu Akihiko's pride would allow it to happen. After all... we all know what resulted in his decline of Matsumoto Izo's offer..."

Oh yes, it was another subtle threat.
If Izzy tried to weasel Narcissus away from Ohayou, there would be consequences.
The only question was however... what consequences, and from whence would they come?

"Since this may be the last time I get to speak with you, or my grandson, I would like you to pass along a simple message. I have entrusted Yuuji with a great many secrets... which are only to be revealed once Akihiko is the new chairman of Ohayou. Since it will take some proving, I expect it to be quite some time before he learns them. And I suppose I should add that among those secrets... is vital information about you."

The glint in Aki's eyes would have easily told Izzy to back off. He was truly a tiger, ready to strike at this loan buck should he press any further.

"As you're well aware I have been pulling myself back from my grandson more and more. Lately I hadn't had any contact with him at all, though the tsunami changed that. I mean to go back to that way. He is not welcome at my home and will be turned away at the gate should he try to intrude. This is my final wish, and I expect it to be honored, Lucky-san."

Taking another drink of the coffee, Koyasu Aki set the half full cup down and stood. "I'll leave the contract with you since I've another copy. Signing it is up to you, though the pay is infinitely better. You'll be under Hiroki's direction, not mine, from now on. If there is nothing else, I'll leave you to tend to your lover."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:42 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy stared at Aki and realized a couple things while he listened to the heavy threats and the rest of the diatribe that left those malicious lips. He knew all about the contract since he had read it, but he'd not reveal that part of the puzzle knowing that Hiroki probably was going to have his own issues to deal with after this. Not that the man wasn't already eyeball deep in other problems.

However, there was one thing he suddently realized while listening that was even more important than any of the other pieces put together. He had made a horrible mistake. This wasn't the mask...the old grandfatherly face that everyone saw of a day...that was the mask. No, this was something else. This...this was what Matsumoto Izo called his Rival.

Now Izzy understood a few things he had not realized before as his brow furrowed with understanding. This dark man was just as capable of cruelty as Matsumoto. Only...he had never seen it up close and personal. He never put two and two together until now. His own eyes had widened in revelation not because of what Aki was saying although it could be taken that way.

But then, he shook his head and that internal anger rose from within his belly even as he thought about backing off. The buck's antlers poised themselves between his soft flesh and the 'threat' before him.

Finally, his voice took on its own darker tone as his eyes steeled with a harsh glare, "And here I thought we were having a productive conversation before. I'd daresay before the tsunami, I'd have been worried by now and back pedaling....but I've seen what death looks likes when it tries to grab your throat and drag you off to sea."

"Your threat although possible is weak because you're already fighting another front against your old Rival. You've already pushed Hiroki-san hard...and thrown him against that wolf. Forcing Narcissus away from me for two months isn't really going to make him productive...will it? I already know that Chiyou-kun is going to be a hard sell because of his eyes. Nakai-san hasn't even been blooded on his first real tour yet. And then there are the other prospects...most of the younger stars haven't hit that level of fame need to replace Narcissus. Michi might be the next big thing for Ohayou but you can't be too sure because you can't seem to pick appropriate management. Yes, I can see really well where this is going."

But before Aki could interject, Izzy continued, "And normally, it would be pretty even between you and your Rival. But battling Matsumoto-san isn't like it used be because while his stars are probably in the same situation as many of yours, He's got one more thing, a partner....Go Records backing up his play. He shored up his battlement before you were ready." The mix of pieces learned over the last few months plus two weeks with Smash's greatest asset was quite educational.

His eyes flashed with their own warning; the buck wasn't a weakling like many in the herd. "And yes, you could go ahead try to pull off any threat against me...but I'll tell you this much, if you take a bite out of me, expect to be bitten. I'm done with being the victim of any man's petty games including yours."

"As for Akihiko, the only reason he isn't able to run Ohayou is because You failed. He's smart enough, strong enough and surely loves Ohayou as much as you. The only thing that he is lacking is the business skills to run it, but he never had that opportunity to learn because he was making so much money or publicity for Ohayou. He's no thorn in your side because without him you'd never match Smash's money maker, Shou-san." he pointed out sharply before adding, "And you'd never be able to tolerate your Rival besting you. Oh..you can say all you want about how things are all his fault but when it comes down to the real nut in the center, you've only yourself to blame." he said with narrowed eyes as he set down his cup on the table.

Steepling his hands, he stared at them for just a moment before looking up. If he could have found anything else of worth in this man it would be by miracle alone. It was frustrating...annoying and down right criminal that the man he loved felt something for this monster, "Your second threat is noted." He said with a sigh and almost a slight laugh under his breath. Why did this have to go this way? Everything for a moment seemed surreal!

"You really don't get it do you!" he said with frustration in his voice as he stood up from his chair; the buck knew better than to let himself his guard down but he was restless, and his hands just shook with the emotions. "I never wanted your threats...your vile. I only wanted you to LOVE your grandson. I only wanted you to feel some warmth for him in your final days. Close old wounds so you can die in peace and he can live on with his own some closure. But you...You feel nothing! You've not even a real concept of what love is all. You can think about is what he has or has not done for you lately. You're a real piece of work! No wonder he's been all screwed up!" Fortunately for Izzy, they were in the living room so this was far away from Izzy's bedroom.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Aki smirked darkly, "Well spoken, Lucky-san... but I'll not have a boy lecture me on my own affairs. What I do in my personal life is none of your business. If I hadn't backed Akihiko into your corner, his affairs would also be none of your concern." his blue eyes never left Izzy, even though both men were now standing, only a coffee table between them. "There is much at stake in Ohayou's battle with SMASH, but of course you already know this. If SMASH does somehow win this legal war, Izo will assimilate the company and, most likely, not change it's name. He will control SMASH and Ohayou and thus, will control Narcissus." the elder man held his head high. "Do you really want that for your lover? Because I can tell you now, with what I know of that man, Akihiko would cease to be what you love in a month's time."

The chairman paced, walking over to a nearby window, hands clasped behind his back. "Akihiko would be owned by my rival. And my spirit will not rest if that happens. He and all his faults are my greatest treasure, and I'll not have that man's soiled hands spoiling his shine." blue eyes looked back at Izzy, sharp, determined. "If Akihiko becomes chairman or vice chairman, then his strict contract to Ohayou would be broken and even if Izo claimed both companies, he wouldn't have to perform for that twisted visage. He would be free to sign with anyone he wishes. But if he doesn't hold that power, then he's stuck, and the spider won't hesitate to devour his next meal... if that meal doesn't prove it's worth."

Sighing slightly, the old man softened. He wasn't a heartless b*****d as Izzy seemed to think, but he was determined and ruthless when need be.
He wouldn't show mercy, even to Izzy, if this manager got in the way of his carefully laid plans.

"You act as if I feel no love and, perhaps you're right. Perhaps it's only greed and a want to leave my legacy to my descendants that is pushing me this hard." he nodded, thinking for a moment. "You were right in the fact that I failed. Akihiko is smart, cunning, and shrewd... but he's got a temper that can't be reigned in, and he often leaps before he looks. He's prideful, arrogant, self-centered, and the most selfish man I've ever met. He does what he wants, when he wants, with whomever he wants, because he's never had boundaries nor discipline. He's afraid of nothing, so the notion that he would cry over my death, or fear being alone, seems ridiculous to me." that blue gaze narrowed as the man looked out the window. "Even when abducted, he feared nothing. All he cared about was finding out if his attacker was your own and then trying to learn the man's identity. He worried about upsetting the fans at the concert, upsetting Shou-san since they had practice, and didn't give a damn second thought to his own life." turning fully to Izzy, the chairman began to walk toward him. "Izo doesn't make mistakes, Lucky-san. I however do, and it's those mistakes that must be corrected or else everything I've worked my life for will fall into the hands of my rival."

"My terms remain. If Akihiko seeks me out, he will be turned away at the gate. If you refuse to sign the contract, Akihiko will be leaving for Japan if I don't have confirmation of your signature through Yuuji by the end of tomorrow. I myself will be flying back tonight, the same as Hiroki-san. I won't explain my motives to you any further, because I've already given you more leeway that I normally would." his blue gaze narrowed dangerously. "If we had met at my hotel, you very well might have found out how dangerous, and deadly, Yuuji can be this night." he gave a semi-bow, just to be courteous to the young man. "I look forward to your return to Ohayou, Lucky-san. After all, you're our best employee. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Turning, Koyasu Aki made as if to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

His fingers went through his hair as he listened. If he could have been any more exasperated by this dysfunction he might have screamed, "I'd have no care for anything that happened in your personal life if Akihiko weren't so affected! You...you say you'd make any sacrifice for your company. You threaten, you posture...but you can't even find the courage to give your grandson the love he needs in your last days. Do you even realize the hole your going to leave in him? Do you realize that hole will affect him all his days afterwards? And how its going to affect your fricking legacy if he ever does take it over? I thought you wanted to make him a stronger man. So much at stake yet you're willing to leave him raw in the face of Your Rival. But I suppose it's easy for you to do this because your just betting on Hiroki-san because you've already given up on Akihiko. "

Izzy heart hurt within because he couldn't find the love for Akihiko that the younger man so desperately wanted. That love which might have been there in Akihiko's youth had been shrouded by Age. Whatever, Akihiko imagined it wasn't love...it might have been the grandfatherly mask but it wasn't love. This was all about power and control; and its sickness that coiled like a venomous snake. The sadness Izzy felt was for Akihiko not for Aki, Ohayou or any of its plight.

But that emotion didn't find its way to his face. No...Instead, he laughed for a brief second as he thought about the crazy scenario while the Tiger turned away, "You're really trying to instill fear in me aren't you? After all I've been through..."

"Yes, I could worry about SMASH and what Matsumoto-san could do. And I could worry about my lover's place in that mess. But see, I've realized that you and your plans are just as much an issue as your Rival's challenge." Shaking his head, the extensions moved slowly with the disturbance. "So I won't worry...I'll just act." His eyes flashed upward upon Aki with cold determination.

"At one point, I might have thought there was hope for a better outcome but you've done your damnedest to close every door. So since you cannot see the light of reason, I suppose I must enlighten you in my own fashion. Because I've tried to be kind, but I'm tired of your foul threats...I really had only wanted the two of you to find that father to son zen, which would have given you both peace. However, you chose to take us down a different dark road that I never wanted to see."

And a stretch of three breaths, his voice shifted as if all those emotions had drained out of his body and what was left was a core of intent. One that shone clearly in the glint eyes that held Aki's, "So let me add my own bit of reality to your world. You and Matsumoto-san don't hold all the cards in this game, Koyasu Aki. I don't have to explain to you how this will happen because I'm sure you can piece the puzzle together if you think about it. You see, I could support Ohayou in her current state and let Akihiko win his place in time, or I can choose to wait for the fallout between Hiroki-san and Matsumoto-san, then devour the weakened winner. Either way....I give Ohayou to Akihiko."

"So...I suggest you re-evaluate your current position..." he said with a dangerous undertone, "...before...you find out what a real threat really is."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 pm

The elder man stopped and turned, his blue eyes barely hiding his fury at the young buck's words.
"You would dare to threaten me?" Koyasu Aki asked, his voice as cold as ice. "So you'll use your aunt's money, or her company, to make good on this threat?" his dark smirk returned and for a moment, the tiger faced his challenger. "Are you that in love with my grandson that you'd gamble on such a risk? Then again, this is America. If you were able to keep Akihiko here you might have a chance at marriage."

Koyasu Aki stepped forward once more, his gaze never wavering, his expression calm yet confident. "The secrets I posses will be out of your reach because I'll make damn sure Yuuji doesn't tell a soul and takes that information to his grave if this is your conclusion. Just think..." he lifted one hand, pointing it just an inch from Izzy's chest. "You could learn who hurt you, who hurt Akihiko... the man's face and name both. He might be closer to the two of you than you could ever imagine."

One careful step back, just to give Izzy some breathing room.
The chairman's smirk remained, and his eyes held no lie.
He had that information...

"Don't think for a moment that this dying man doesn't have an ace in the hole, boy. If you truly believe Hiroki will fail me... then I didn't train the man as well as I thought. He's solely focused on saving this company from Matsumoto... and I'm leaving him the tools to aid in his defense."

For a moment, Aki glanced at the staircase. A quick flicker of his eyes. "Call my bluff then, Lucky-san." the elder man spoke, looking back to the manager. "Either way, in two months I'll be dead and the brat will still cry." he scoffed at the notion. "There is no love there, Izzy Lucky. I'm a man who wants his lineage to continue through the greatest love of his life... his work. Whatever feelings I have for my grandson were misinterpreted on his part."

There was a sound...
A slight squeaking of floorboards....

Aki's blue eyes went back to the staircase and they narrowed. "You'll return to Japan, Akihiko. The day after tomorrow. If you run, you know he'll find you."

With a wicked smirk, the chairman looked at Izzy again before nodding. "I've a plane to catch." he ended, heading for the door.

Meanwhile, at the top of the stairs, Narcissus stood silently. His face was shrouded in the shadows of the hall, but it was easy to tell it was him. The musician didn't say a word however...

Akihiko just stood there, both hands holding lightly to the corner of the wall...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The buck wasn't backing down as the tiger growled, "I don't have to gamble. I can make good on my words." he answered completely in control of his emotions.

He paused for just a moment thinking of the many nightmares he suffered and so many psychologist visits later. It was something that had plagued him for a long time. But here...this wicked man knew, someone at one time he had trusted. And yet, even before this conversation had happened, Aki held this information back and let the police be lost in an open case that might never be closed...or left for cold. "You b*****d..." he said under his breath and then his fingers clenched avoid the notion of punching the man square in his jaw.

"You knew this information and sat on it...let me suffer...let Akihiko suffer. Purposely kept it from the police? I can't even find words to describe you anymore because your abyss is just too hellishly deep." He was appalled by what he was seeing and couldn't even begin to describe how he felt.

Evil...there was no better word...just evil. Thus, when Aki finished his speech and even spoke to Akihiko up the stairs, Izzy had no words because he was utterly disgusted.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Watching silently, Akihiko saw his grandfather leave. He heard the limo door, then the engine as it sped away.
But still the young man didn't move...

His grandfather... his own blood... didn't... couldn't... love him...

Ice crept through Narcissus' veins, and for a moment, the frozen fury seemed like it would explode within the man and consume everything in it's path.

For a moment, Akihiko was just gone and the ruthless mask of Narcissus was so deeply in place that no one could have ever told the difference.

But then that ice melted away and Akihiko returned, refusing to let Narcissus take over.
Because if the mask won... there was no telling what the man would be capable of at this point.

"Looks like I'm just a tool, ne?" Akihiko spoke softly from the top of the stairs, still unmoving. "Gomen ne, Ruki..." the musician looked up, blue eyes focused on his lover. "You were fighting for me, weren't you?" he smiled sadly. "I don't know what all went on but... it's alright. Really. I'm under contract, after all."

Slowly, the young Koyasu descended the stairs. "I guess I'll need to call a cab to take me to the hotel. I suppose I should leave the wig and costume upstairs... would you mind me borrowing the pajamas? I mean, I'd rather not walk into the hotel half naked... or all naked..." he absently rubbed the back of his neck... actually a bit nervous. "Oh and you can eat my leftovers if you want. Hell, I'll even leave my present." his sad smile grew just a tad. "You'll have fun with it. Really."

Standing there in front of Izzy, Akihiko didn't know what to do. Should he go back upstairs and get his phone and the pajama top so he could head to the hotel? Should he talk to Izzy about what his grandfather had said?

But he kept smiling that forced smile at Izzy. "I really appreciate the effort though. No one's ever spoken like that to him except me, and that's landed me in enough trouble before. He's not as evil as you think he is, Ruki... he's just hard and cold to survive... kind of like Narcissus, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'm sorry, Akihiko. I should have left my nose out of it but..." his shoulders slumped as he stood there looking at floor. "I really tried...to help...but I never realized until now that..." he stopped there and a slow low sigh came from his lips.

But then Akihiko was suddenly talking about a cab and that caused Izzy to life his head and looked up. "Why do you want to call a cab? Why are you wanting to go back to that hotel now? He said nothing about you having to return the hotel tonight....I...I don't want you to go..." his words were starting to shake some as his emotions caught up with him.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Shaking his head, Akihiko smiled softly, "It's okay, Ruki. Really. I just... I guess I was being childish earlier... I mean, it's obvious ojisan loves his company more than me. I don't blame him." but for a moment, the musician hesitated.

How could he explain what he really felt?
COULD he explain it?

"I know he didn't say anything about leaving now but... I think it would be better for both of us if I did. I mean, you and Shou have some business, right? I'll just be in the way of that." but then his blue eyes saw the contract and he picked up the papers, scanning through them.

"Ruki... he's offering you so much money..." that gaze focused in on his lover. "Are you going to accept? If you do I..." but then the musician bit his lip and went silent.

'If you do I can stay...' had been what he'd wanted to say...

Handing the papers to Izzy, that same forced smile came back. "Do what you think you need to, Ruki. For you. I mean hell, if you don't sign them, Ishi-san will make you a star, right? Shou-san'll help too."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You weren't being childish. You expressed real emotions that needed to be addressed." he answered as he closed his eyes trying to find some state of control within his shaking world.

"Yes...Shou-san and I have business but you don't have to go. I don't want you to go.." he said slowly and put his head in his hands for a moment as if doing so would just wipe off the filth that filled his head.

He listened to what Akihiko said about the contract and pressed his lips together. Why would he care about the fricking money? What was Akihiko actually trying to say. But then the next line gave him a clue and reminded him of the promise he had made only a few hours before. The knife was a real easy one for Aki to twist even without being in the room.

If he didn't sign, then Akihiko would be alone...alone with that monster even if only for two months. And what of his own words?...as false as the heartless man that he now despised. It was too depressing these feelings that took over. He wanted to be a good partner...he wanted a life with the man he loved. How could he turn his back on his own words and leave Akihiko hanging like that? He couldn't...he just couldn't betray him or his word. Even if it tore him to pieces to consider that contract.

Taking the papers he was handed, his eyes stared long and hard at the white sheets, not looking for the money but the terms. He couldn't find anything hidden in the contract even though he expected malice now with everything Koyasu Aki touched. Everything was so nicely package than an unknowing victim would have happily signed. Maybe if he had been wiser, he would never spoke up and avoided the enlightened truth.

Slowly turning he sat down on the couch and set the papers on the table. Then without a word, he pulled out a pen and signed his name on the document. This was how much he loved Akihiko.

Pushing the papers away from himself, he remained silent for a few moments before saying, "I'm not going to break my word to you...I promised to be there...and...I will."

He felt exhausted and in a way defeated and powerless. Nothing he had done helped...If he had the energy, he would have screamed but no words could even express the depth of that inner despair,

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 pm

"Doushite?..."

It was a simple question, whispered so softly it would have been hard to hear.

Blue eyes were focused on Izzy, and the musician looked so confused...

"Even after he said he knew?" Akihiko asked, looking down at the man sitting on the couch. "He threatened you and you... you signed! Doushite?!"

Kneeling down, Narcissus put is hands on Izzy's shoulders, looking up into that face from an angle. "I'm just a selfish b*****d, Izzy! Why would you go that far?! You could stay here and make a career with MeKa! No one ever keeps their promises to me! I don't expect them to!" lithe fingers tightened just a little, the sheer inability to comprehend this sacrifice evident in that sapphire gaze. "All I've ever cared about was my inheritance! How does that make me any different than that b*****d?!"

Narcissus simply didn't understand. Which was why he'd asked Izzy over and over again if he was coming back to Japan with him.
Because the musician never truly believed what another person said.
Promises were easily broken, after all.
So why wouldn't Izzy just let it go and then see Akihiko again after his grandfather was dead?
Sure, the young Koyasu didn't want that... but it would have been easier on Izzy, wouldn't it?

Why give such a sacrifice?

It just didn't make sense...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy looked up and over at Akihiko, his tired eyes evident as he sat there and let the man hold him and ask the same question over and over. Until finally he spoke, "Because...I love you."

That was the only answer he had...the only one he could give.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:09 pm

For a long moment, Akihiko didn't say a word.
He knelt there, starring up at Izzy, completely baffled.

Izzy loved him... loved him enough to do this... for him...

Aki had said there was no love for his grandson... and the musician knew that Yuuji was well paid to seem happy and friendly. Even when they were younger, he was supposed to be Akihiko's 'friend'... and yet he had been more of a companion and bodyguard than anything else. There were thousands of fans that would scream Narcissus' name and have lusty dreams of love in regards to him at night...

But no one really loved him.
Not Akihiko...

Swallowing the lump in his throat, the musician bent his head down, resting it in Izzy's lap. His hands fell from Lucky's shoulders, clinging to the man's pant legs and trembling slightly.

"Doushite?..." Akihiko whispered, his broken voice evident that he was overly moved by this revelation... probably even crying by now.

Doushite... Doushite.... Doushite... Doushite...

How can you do this?
How can you sacrifice yourself?
How can you stomach what that b*****d said to you?

How can you love me?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's eyes followed that head down to his lap. Slowly and tenderly, his hand lifted and stroked through Akihiko's hair. "Your heart already knows the answer to that question...doesn't it? When you love someone, you sometimes need to make sacrifices for them. Even if it it hurts to do so. I can't explain it any better than that"

It was almost another surreal moment for Izzy as he sat there remembering a time when he thought Akihiko...mm...no Narcissus had everything so under control. And now, their situations seemed so reversed. It really had all been an illusion after all. But he still fell for Akihiko...and that wouldn't change unless Akihiko chose to 'Circle the Drain'.

His lips fell silent even if his fingers still stroked Akihiko's hair. Then his eyes fluttered shut...he was falling asleep sitting up and he didn't even realize it.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 pm

For a long time, Akihiko just knelt there, bringing himself back under control.
He hated feeling weak and powerless, but wasn't he always powerless when faced with something his grandfather wanted?
He never really had had any say, even if sometimes it seemed like Narcissus could just walk in and do whatever he wanted...

Which was true.
NARCISSUS could... Akihiko however, couldn't.
Because as much as Narcissus frustrated Koyasu Aki, that persona brought in too much revenue to ignore.

What could Akihiko do? The traumatized child who turned into a young man that had never truly dealt with his past and, instead, had simply hidden away under an illusion.

Izzy's words stung, but in a good way. They pierced Akihiko's heart, the man literally feeling the truth in every syllable.
Izzy Lucky loved him... he loved Akihiko and he loved Narcissus both and never would really treat one better or worse than the other. If Narcissus screwed up, Izzy would reprimand him... and if Akihiko did the same, so would Izzy.

The manager had made that perfectly clear on the flight to Hawaii... and yet at the time, Akihiko hadn't truly believed him.
Oh sure, he'd realized it enough to sleep with the man, but deep down he hadn't believed it.

Until now...

Izzy loved him, would do anything for him it seemed, as long as Akihiko remained committed to their relationship.
And here the musician had been about to run away again, to simply give in to Aki's demands and depart for Japan without a fight...
How much commitment did that show?

Looking up, Akihiko saw the weariness in Izzy's body and the musician stood, carefully picking his lover up and carrying the young man back up the stairs.
He'd clean up after the coffee in the morning... because right now, he just wanted to rest with this gorgeous man in his arms.

Still wearing only pajama pants, Narcissus carefully moved the covers of the bed back and laid Izzy down. He undid the man's shirt, slipping it off of him before taking off Izzy's slippers and shoes. Then, crawling into bed beside him, Akihiko lay down on his side and reached out.

The young tiger pulled the weary buck to him gently, tucking Izzy's head in just below Akihiko's chin, right against his shoulder and chest.

"Gomen nasai, Ruki..." the musician whispered, blue eyes slipping closed as he pulled the blankets up over them. "I swear... I won't ever let you feel cold again..."

It was his own softly whispered promise to stay by Izzy Lucky's side no matter what.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games