Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 am

Razs head bolted up when she was addressed. Having almost fell asleep again she took up her baileys laced coffee and took a good gulp of her morning rush. Her mind wasn't quiet awake enough to remember the names before too long, so hopefully people were going to repeat them for a while to come so that they could stick in her insomnia laced mindset.
"Umph.. Hi nice to meet me, your Razsminion and your a pleasure to met me." Raz's eye twitched a few more times and she took more of a drink to try and jumpstart her brain. She looked at Psy. "My slaves got away last night -late- and I was up till ungodly hours in the morning with whips, chains and cattleprods rounding them up. Brains a little slow starting up today..."
Raz raised the cup to her lips... yep, it was going to be a two or three cup starting day today. Raz paused before looking over at Ryan. "What was that about my Gi ussta, you cheeky fellow?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:13 am

*waves Seth off*
Do not worry. You can always just like the "rich old man" take care of it for you if it is too pricey for your wallet rolleyes

*giggles a little in response to Psyzapp*
Xas xas. He is generally well-behaved... or at least well enough around me. If need be, I could always use my "charm" to silence him, though wink

*turns to Raz*
I am not sure "cheeky" is quite the word...

*clears his throat* Gi ussta is a phrase I often say, mzilt more often than I realize it seems sweatdrop In Common, it would be, "Oh my".

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:21 am

Slaves escaping…that can't be good. User Image Cattleprods can be very useful. User Image I have a vast collection of whips in my chambers and some are displayed in the "recreation room." I'm a collector of sorts. *Inspects her manicure.* I just recently acquired a police taser as a gift. User Image heart

*She finishes up her latte.* Sorry to just up and run, but I must go. I have a very busy day today. *She brings her cup over to the sink.* Very nice to see you again, Raz. Have a good day, Ryzan. *She waves as she heads out the front door.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 am

Plynn kyon, jabbress~
*smiles and waves at Psyzapp as she leaves*

Ryzan Vixtul

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:42 am

Different Languages + Morning while coffee was kicking in= does not compute. Raz looked over at Ryan with a lost expression on her face... pretty well the same one she came in with...
"What language is that? Elven? It sounds elegant and flurishy." A question more based on ignorance more than any sort of meaness of spirit. When Psy announced her departure she raised her hand and looked over her shoulder. "Laters Miss Psy."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:50 am

Dark elfish, to be exact. It is often referred to as Drow, which is one of the various names my kind goes by. I do know Elven as well, though wink

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:56 am

Please spare me the Elfish. stare It's bad enough having to remember the context of what you're saying to figure out the Drow.

*yawns, then finishes up his steamer, setting the empty cup on the table he and Ryzan are sitting at*
Seriously, though... these things aren't expensive, right? ninja
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 pm

"Your lucky... I speak english and broken Hymmnos..." Raz was getting her second cup of heavily spiked coffee when she suddenly paused and turned around to Ryans friend. She brought the cup to her lips and took a small drink before her mischivious side awakened.
"Are you kidding me? These steamers are the most expensive thing coming out of this bar. I had a chance to look at he prices yesterday and they were astronomical. I hope your friend is rich and generous."
Raz then turned her head forwards and took another drink of her coffee before returning to her set.
"What's your friends name anyway, Ryan? I don't think that I've met him before."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:24 pm

My name is Ryzan... or actually R'zn, jhal Ryzan is close enough. This young one here... *gestures to the seemingly teenaged boy sitting across from him* ...goes by Seth. He is generally new to this area, having just arived sometime near the beginning of this month. He claimed he was looking for a job around here, jhal I have not seen him once take up such a search rolleyes
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 pm

*grits his teeth*
Damn it all scream Fancy coffee machine like that, I should have known they'd charge out the a** for this stuff stressed

*digs in his pocket for his wallet and starts counting how much he has on him*
I still need to pay for the bus ride home too gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Raz lifted her coffee mug and pointed to it. "I blame my mispernounciations on the fact that I've only had a cup and 1/3 of coffee today. By then end of this my brain should start functioning normaly."
Raz listened to R'zn and then looked over to Seth. "He's looking for a job eh?... My castle could always use more slaves. The pay ain't great but the straw that you sleep on and the generously prepared meiger rations are supplied without cost to you." Raz took a slurp of her coffee, an amused twinkle came into her eye. "Nice to meet you Seth, if your interested in such an offer I'll be more than happy to make some room for you."
She then looked to R'zn
"Hmm... my limited understand of the Drow language leads me to believe the jhal is the equivolent of 'but' correct? Not the one you sit on but... but... I mean... argh, I'm sure you know what I mean. Or am I barking up the wrong tree R'zn?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:43 pm

*giggles* You are correct in your assessment. I mzilst often say "jhal" instead of "but" as it tends to be what comes to mind first. The word "drill" is also used for such in my language, rilu'oh it can easily be confused with the Common word "drill" if not used with other Drow words. I always found "jhal" to have a nicer sound to it anyway wink

*shakes his head at Seth*
I already told you I can pay for it.

Ryzan Vixtul

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 pm

*comes in the bar and takes a seat near the bar counter* Heyo everyone! Don't mind me, but feel free to bask in my glow just he same.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Ah~ Vendui' Kai~ 4laugh I have not seen you in quite some time. You have been well, I hope.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 pm

*eye gets a slight twitch at Raz's offer*
I think I'll pass on the slave work. I'd rather bag me a rich guy than be a slave stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games