Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:50 pm

*leko's imp spots the pathetic thing wrapped around the stool leg and floats down and growls at it softly then suddenly bites it's tail causing it to come loose from the stool leg*
User Image
ummmm.... he normally doesn't act on his own...
Your imp must be very "special"
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 4, 2, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:56 pm

*As she takes another drink, she feels eyes on her. She turns to see that it's the new person and fingers her crop again.* You're new here. What name do you go by?

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 pm

"Aww.... your going to be thinking about me all night? What a naughty woman you are, I never knew that you were going to think about me so much. I rold you that you wouldn't be able to resist my mystery." Raz teased with a grin. Raz gave Leko a wink and playfully stuck out her tongue after she was inspected. "Like what you see, Ragamuffin? Shame, my dear, shame... you just met me after all. You shouldn't be having those thoughts, Ragamuffin."
Oh it was very fun teasing this woman, maybe another though or two when she wasn't expecting? She decided that she found a new past time. the best part was, Leko didn't seem to be able to tell what was in play and what was serious. It was about then that Leko's imp spoke.
"He's not to bright at the best of times... and he just spent an hour or so licking expencive Faerie dust off the floor. His brain is going to probably be broken for a while now... not that he used it all that much. Special is a polite term that I never use for him."

Edit:
Raz looked over at the girl who was perviously within her own thoughts. "My name is Razsminion, but call me Raz, my friends do. I take it your a regular here, Miss....?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:02 pm

((that was Leko speaking - her imp doesn't talk wink ))

*shakes her head*
you are a pompous little thing...
The fact is YOU are having thoughts about ME.
Not the other way around....
But I see you like to flatter yourself...
I won't be the one to spoil your fun.

*takes a seat on a stool and her imp returns to it's normal hovering place*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:13 pm

((I'm going to say it... Whats the deal with Razsminion? I'm checking out the friendlist. I go By Razz here. I don't want people getting us mixed. I mean I'm the only one that can steal panties here.))
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 6, 2, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:13 pm

I am Eileen. I am perhaps not considered a regular, but I do come in when the occasion appeals to me. twisted *takes a sip of her drink*

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:15 pm

*After she makes another Martini, she has a seat at the bar by Katana and crosses her legs. She leans over and speaks quietly to her. Now stay completely calm and don't react. *She pauses, takes a sip of her Martini and looks at Katana as she leans in again to speak softly.* Black is back. He's over at the hospital and I'm going to be going over there to chat with him tomorrow after he's had time to recover. ninja We will need to talk later on after I see him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 pm

She keeps her face devoid of surprise when Psy whispers to her.

"So that's what you were talking about earlier today when you said we have things to discuss. Text me with when and where you want to meet, then."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 pm

((Dutifully noted. heart ))

"Ah! But I only start thoses thoughts... you finish and fill all those kinky little details in on your own." Raz chided playfully then finished her sentence with: "Would you like me to finish those little thoughts with us in it?"
She loved when two minds came together in a chess game of wits. It kept the mind young, this woman truely amused her and apparently she could pick up on those thoughts when she normally couldn't. She felt a little bit flattered with her new aquaintence's want to go into her mind for those impolite little thoughts. Oh how she did love her petty torments!

She then turned her attention to Eileen as she replied. "Well met then, Miss Eileen. Perhaps we shall be seeing a lot more of each other in the future then."

((Is there... a problem with me or something? sweatdrop
edit... if you honestly want me to change my username then your out of luck friend, I've had this name sence I joined gaia...))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Razsminion
((Dutifully noted. heart ))

"Ah! But I only start thoses thoughts... you finish and fill all those kinky little details in on your own." Raz chided playfully then finished her sentence with: "Would you like me to finish those little thoughts with us in it?"
She loved when two minds came together in a chess game of wits. It kept the mind young, this woman truely amused her and apparently she could pick up on those thoughts when she normally couldn't. She felt a little bit flattered with her new aquaintence's want to go into her mind for those impolite little thoughts. Oh how she did love her petty torments!

She then turned her attention to Eileen as she replied. "Well met then, Miss Eileen. Perhaps we shall be seeing a lot more of each other in the future then."

((Is there... a problem with me or something? sweatdrop ))

((Not yet but I would like to know what your all about. I mean you do have my name or some one's name that looks like mine and your going by Raz in a room you've never been in before. I go by Razz and I come in here all the time. I think it's about time this mother comes back in.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:25 pm

((I'm not asking you to change your name. I just want to know what your about. I don't want to get blamed for any of your doings.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:27 pm

*She gives Katana a nod and a knowing look as she sits back up. Tomorrow will be very interesting. She will finally get some answers and for Blacks sake, they had better be good ones. twisted She takes a sip of her Martini and watches everyone in conversation. neutral *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:29 pm

((RAZZ is our little pantie stealer - frankly we thought there was a trick being played when you came around. We thought you were somehow acquainted with this RAZZ if that is not the case then it's alright - if it is still no worries wink - we will not Blame you RAZZ for any of Raz's doings... wink ))

*Leko just snickered at this woman and let thoughts float and play as they may*
You're not tormenting me my girl - you're actually feeding me.... User Image
*takes another drink of her rum*
eck why am I drinking rum? damned pirate themes get to me...
*flips her wrists and materializes her scotch bottle to her*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:32 pm

(( We had this same thing happen with 2 people having the name Icy. wink So now, we have a Raz and a Razz. We could call Razzdango "Double Z"…it could be his cool Rap name. wink ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:33 pm

(( I DON'T TRUST HER AT ALL..... stare ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games