Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:58 pm

*Nods with an understanding due to her past far greater than Raz could even imagine. She looks at Raz knowingly.* I for one have an admiration and appreciation to those who know how to get things done. *She sips her Martini and leans in closer to Raz.* I'm no stranger to extreme and I completely agree that it IS a matter of perspective. twisted *She grins at Raz with that knowing sinister glint in her eye. twisted *

I will look forward to your return and to getting to know you much better. Chances are, once we get to know each other, we will have much to talk about…like minds and all. wink *She gives Raz a wink.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Raz was confident that she was going to like this woman, anyone who could match the glint of creulty and sadism that was in her own was most definatly worth getting to know and perhaps even striking up a friendship someday. She looked over and returned a look of twisted wicked at Psy.
"You know, Miss Psy... when I first met you at the party last night, I was worried that you were going to be one of those prissy spoiled socialites that demands everything be handed to her on a silver platter. But now I'm getting a better feeling for you. I get the impression that your like me in that if you want something, you seek it out and grab it with your own two fists, and you don't really care what you have to do to achieve your goals. You, my dear, are someone whom I will probably get along with just fine."
Raz grinnned and raised the glass to her lips again. She took a longer sip than usual before returning it to the wink that was offered.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 pm

There are many hats I have to wear as the owner and the one ultimately responsible for the MW. At a party, I try my best to greet and talk to everyone I can and be a gracious hostess. I also have to keep ties with various contacts. Powerful strategic contacts who benefit me and the success of the business or any "complications" that may arise. There are some "socialite" things I must do…it can be smart business to do them.

Yes… I most always do get what I want. When I was much younger, I dealt with it in probably more "extreme" ways. I'll have to share that with you someday and show you the "recreation room." twisted
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:45 pm

"I agree... the dead are nortoriously unproductive and I try to squeeze blood from a stone when I can, however some stones refuse more than others and those type become a liablity. When I have the opertunity I perfer to create puppets out of my rivals and enemies. Power if weilded properly is invisible. One must learn how to squeeze without the prey know that they're in danger, let them get their hands bloody for your own goals and make them think that what they're doing what's good for them, and not that its good for you. When they finally realize that your the puppetmaster of their demise... they would have already lost everything. When you break a rival mind and soul, thats when he becomes a tool for your purposes and your purposes only."
Raz turned an evil looking eye towards her new friend. "But then again, burning down competition, selling their children into slavery and burying them alive is simply the only way to get what you want. That's when things get interesting, wouldn't you agree, my dear Miss Psy?"
Raz finished off her drink and got up, getting herself another shot, she looked behind her.
"Want something too?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:55 pm

No thank you. I'm fine, but thanks for offering. *Sips her Martini.* User Image

Now I love a good explosion just like the next person, but I do have a few rules I personally follow. I do not hurt children…period. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:06 pm

"Like I said, I stay away from it if I can." Raz replied as she brought her drink back to her previous sitting place. "However, I do what I have to do in order to get to where I want to go and in really rare occasions that requires me to put humanity off to the side. I don't personlly like to unleash that much of a monster if I can help it. I like to be very much behind the scenes."
Raz closed her eyes and began on her drink again, she was getting a little swimmy from the amount she had and empty stomache that she was with. She opened her eyes again after a few moments.
"So tell me, a high ranking member of society such as yourself, you have a squeeze, don't you?"
Raz attempted to fish for some topics of conversation. Perhaps she revieled too much of her hand, but she now knew some morals and boundries of the woman she was hoping to get some favours from. That was good if she wanted to stay on her good side. Now she was just curious about the woman next to her. Nothing to do with possible future buisness.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:12 pm

*appears behind the bar and grabs the rum*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:15 pm

She saunters back into the bar and heads straight for the bar. Seeing Leko, she gives her a grin.

"Leko! Good to see you tonight!"

She goes behind the bar and grabs another beer, fixing it up with lime as she had done earlier and pouring herself a shot of Patron. Downing the shot first, she takes her beer and resumes her seat at the bar.

"So, Raz....I see you're still here. You and Psy been getting to know each other? wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:18 pm

RAZ???
*looks around like mad*
where??
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:20 pm

*strolls in through the front door and stops when he sees all the beautiful women* Well, well, ladies. This MUST be my lucky night. Heh heh. blaugh heart

rodenrock

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:20 pm

*Snickers at Leko* No, no, no, Leko. THIS here… *Points to Razsminion.* THIS is Raz. Her name is Razsminion.* User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:23 pm

waaaah?
*walks over and looks the person up and down from head to toe*
State your business minion... User Image
and don't you touch my delicates...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:24 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:33 pm

"No, no... I think that should be a rather appropriate reaction to one such as myself.. one of fear, carry on Miss.. Leko was it?" Raz inquired with a bit of a tease in her voice, she assumed that her conversation with Psy was put on hold for now. With new people being around and all. She looked over at Kat and offered a smile. "I think a better assumption is that Miss Psy has gotten to know me a little better, she is still very much of a mystery to me."
Raz looked over her shoulder to see her imp coming back to her side. There was a staggering in its rolling, which indicated that her imp got stoned off the pixie powder that it licked off the floor after Faerie left. When she turned her head she had to pull back her head slightly while Leko looked her over. Her eyebrow twitched and a frown graced her features.
"First of all; I'm not interested in your delicates, second... I'd prefer Raz, not minion. My business is my own... for now."
Raz's face soured, what was this chicks problem? Her fingers danced across the shaft of her scythe just incase this basketcase came even further into her own personal space and wanted to start something.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:37 pm

"Raz, this is Miss Lady leko-chan, fourth in command of MW. She's a succubus. wink She's the one that has an imp as well."

She sits and sips her beer, watching the two of them.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games