Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Raz gave Faerie a bit of a side glance. "My Imp is a flying stomache and nothing else... you'd be surprised what he eats... Miss Psy can attest to his stupidity."
Raz looked up at Psy and gave a grin. "I have to babysit the Imp for a while... anything with alcohol is a good drink."
She chuckled and got up to place her coffee cup in the dishwasher before returning to her seat. The imp was too busy drooling and grinning at Faerie to actually do anything. Raz gave it a side glance once more. "Actually... a double sounds good. Something with a double..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:58 pm

((Question...Isn't Faerie human sized? Or have I missed something... confused ))

Miru J-sama

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 5, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:58 pm

stare *ignores the mutation comment.* Oh thank you for the offer, Psyzapp, but I really must be on my way. Perhaps next time I can stay a little longer. 3nodding

*Looks over at Raz and her dark imp* It was nice meeting you, Raz. I'm sure I'll run into you another time. *When only the imp was looking at her, she sticks her tongue out at the silly imp then giggles.* razz

*Faerie flies upward off the stool and hovers for a moment.* See you guys later! *She flitters out of MW with a faint trail of fairy dust following behind her.* 4laugh

(( Yes, Faerie can be perceived as being human sized. Though she has been known to make herself quite small as a fairy should be, so she can sneak around. xd ))

Edited
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:02 pm

*After making her Martini, she takes Raz's request into consideration.* A double… then a double you shall have. wink *She gets down a low ball fills it with ice and pours Raz and quad of scotch.* There you go. I myself like this one sometimes. User Image *Puts the glass on the bar in front of Raz.*

*Waves lazily at Faerie as she leaves. She then rolls her eyes as she sees the trail of sparkle dust falling to the floor and sighs.* rolleyes I do hope she's using the expensive fairy dust today. She knows I like the expensive stuff. stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 1, 5 Total: 11 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:09 pm

(( Just for you, Mistress Psyzapp! xd ))

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:15 pm

"Oh pitty... and I didn't get to eat her." The imp said after returning to the faerie a raspberry of epic proportions.
Raz once again shoved the imp hard into the table, when she lifted her hand, the imp fell to the floor again with a squishy sounding landing. The imp immediantly rolled over to the fairy dust and started to lick it off the floor. Raz pretty well gave up at that time. She grinned at Psy as she set the drink infront of her. "Thanks, next time I bring a pet it shall be intelligent, I promise... then again thats not saying much to what you've met today."
Raz picked up the drink and took a healthy sip. She looked at Psy. "You have a lot of... interesting patrons here. Any others that I should be aware of before they surprise me with unusal quirks that I may take the wrong way?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:22 pm

(( rofl @ Psy and KatrinaZ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:22 pm

(( rofl @ Faerie! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 pm

*Goes around the bar and picks up a bit of Faerie's dust between her fingers she rubs her index finger and thumb together as she carefully examines the dust. User Image She then grins.* Yep. This is the good stuff. User Image *She goes back to the bar, has a seat and takes a sip of her Martini.* cool

*She thinks about Raz's inquiry a bit.* There are many people that frequent this establishment. Some more often than others and each of them has a quirk or two. This place is rather busy and some of the patrons here ARE quite unique. It may take you a few months to meet everyone and figure out what is going on with each of them. It really depends on how often you plan on showing up.

Evenings tend to be the most busy, but there are also days that are busy too. It just depends. This place and the patrons can be full of surprises. User Image User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Raz let what Psy said roll around in her head. She couldn't help but grin a little bit behind her drink.
"Hmm... I'll visit when I can... Universal Domination takes up so much time... but I think that I like this place, I heard that the Sushi is to die for and the spa is next to none, though I heard something about VIP passes being required, so I shall have just have to be a nusense for you for a while, shalt I?"
Raz fell silent and took another sip of her drink before closing her eyes and letting a smile play on her lips.
"Its a nice place you got here," She said in a softer tone. "I can tell you worked hard to make this work, good on you."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:58 pm

*Sips her Martini.* There are 3 areas here and each has benefits to VIP's.

If you go to the Spa…Pandora's Box, there are areas where only the VIP's can go. You would still receive service, but it wouldn't be the same type of service a VIP would experience. Similar with the Jade Dragon. There is preferential seating and perks for a VIP and the MW Ladies have service superior to that. There are also perks in the Main Bar here…preferential seating, the VIPs would be getting more attention from the Ladies and the MW Ladies would be mixing drinks for a VIP, etc.
User Image

*She takes a good look around the bar.* Yes, I have worked very hard to make the MW what it is today. It wasn't easy and can sometimes be a challenge to keep order. There are some who wish ill will of this place and me. I suppose it's what to be expected when you build something of substance. *She then is deep in thought about some situations at hand, her sacrifices, what lengths she's had to go to achieve what she has, etc.* neutral
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 pm

"I suppose it all boils down to the basic principle of life: Human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return, in order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is the first law in equivolent exchange."
She let the thoughtful silence build back up again and sipped at her drink. She looked at Psy through the corners of her eyes. She looked like a woman with a burden as much as a pleasure. Having never owned anything like this before, she couldn't understand the pressures and anxiety that was going on, instead she she would seek to let the silence speak for itself that gathered in the room. She took another sip before looking over at Psy once more.
"Having some rivalries, are we? Well, let me know if they give you some problems and I'll take care of it for you... as a favour of course. After I have a word with them, I promise you that you won't be bothered by them again."
Raz's word was her bond, as long as Psy didn't know what happened or how Raz fixed problems like this, calling in Raz to solve a problem like this was like using a sludge hammer to crack a walnut, she left a message, and that message was not alway subtle and always made sure that there was no further problems down the road.
"So who's been giving you the troubles?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm

((Love the Full Metal reference, Raz! wink ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm

*She takes a sip of her Martini and finds it quite interesting that a person very new to the MW would offer up assistance without first getting to know more about the place, it's residents, the patrons, etc.* There have been some instances here with the ladies that have been……for lack of a better word, let's say "complicated." You sound like a woman after my own heart and like you know what you are doing when it comes to……"complications." If this is the case, which I'm betting that it is, I would choose only the most difficult "complications" for you. No sense in wasting your time or talent. User Image *She meant every word of this as a sincere compliment to Raz. She hopes she can get to know Raz better.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:46 pm

(( One of the greatest anime created, in my humble opinion. 3nodding ))

"Well, I don't like mess around with any work that I get. When I do something, I make sure that the job is complete. Though... my problem solving might be a little extreme for the tastes of some people. But that's all a matter of perspective, isn't it?" Raz took another sip of her drip before placing it softly on the bar counter top again. "I'm humbled by your compliment, perhaps in the future when you trust me a little more that you'll let me help with these... 'complications'. I can't promise everything will solve itself over night, but they will resolve quickly."
Raz stared ahead of her with a smirk graced across her lips. She saw this as an operturnity to invest in for later. Having some allies in high places was always a wonderful perk to have. Bringing the liquor to her lips once more she took a sip. She kept her glass close to her lips for a few minutes then took a smaller sip.
"I'll be out of town for a few days, perhaps a week or two after tomorrow so I won't be able to be contacted. I have some loose ends to tie up. But afterwards my services will be offered full time for you to use at your leasure... like I said though, the problem might not be solved over night, but if it doesn't it will resolve quickly."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games