Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Ah...well I was feeling a little overwhelmed after the performance. I've been pretty busy most of the day." he said keeping with the appearances of what he told his Aunt just in case words were compared at any point.

"She knew I was leaving so I'm sure she'll be managing things as she always does. She's got many things to discuss with me in the morning so I'm sure that me leaving early wont' crimp her style. But...No...Akihiko isn't any trouble at all for me. I think he needed to get away from the party more than I. Right now, he's fast asleep. Seems like he's needed the rest." Izzy answered as he pulled up Google maps.

"Do you have time to meet with me tonight? I've a few things I'd like to discuss with you." he finally asked not giving a particular reason why because he wasn't fool enough to do that over the phone with the chance that Akihiko might just trundle down the stairs and ask him what's up.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah, well I'm glad he's getting some rest." Aki replied honestly, his blue eyes fixed on the dark city. "The boy's needed it for a while now. But a meeting with you? How could I refuse?" the chairman smiled slightly.

Of course he had no idea of Izzy's intentions, and he actually thought that perhaps Lucky wanted to meet with him in regards to his grandson.
Perhaps to question certain changes...

"I meant to speak with you tonight but you gave me the slip it seems." the elder Koyasu continued. "I drew up a new contract actually, one that I'm sure will be most interesting to you. Should I come to your aunt's or would you like to meet me at my hotel?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'm good at that it seems." he replied with a slight smile of his own. Of course that smile could not be seen over the phone.

This seems to be easier than he thought it would be. Maybe because the older gentleman had been wanting to speak to him. Otherwise, this might not have been so easy. "Alright, how about my Aunt's home? Do you need an address or have you been here before?" he asked as he plotted the map between the house and the party. It would only take 25 minutes for a limo to make that journey in the evening. But during the day...it could be hours. Such was the frustration of driving in LA. He was certainly glad that he didn't have to make that drive everyday.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 pm

"Ryu wasn't home... I... I needed someone... I couldn't just sit at home and... and wait... it was the need, Matsumoto-san, please... Do... don't... I can't take it... it hurt so bad..."

Dreams... so easily turned to nightmares in the twisted paths of a deranged mind.

Naoko had gone to bed, leaving Ryuukaze curled up in a large over-sized chair, a blanket over him. Not wanting to wake his lover, the blond had opted to tuck himself into Ryuu's bed, and promptly fallen asleep.

His medication had been taken, so the pianist was quite sure that he wasn't going to wake up a raving homicidal maniac.

However... nightmares seemed to be the younger Oumori's forte as of late, and tonight, as the rain poured down outside and the thunder clashed, was no exception.

He dreamed of a real live nightmare, of a time when he had been caught too deeply in the spider's web... and his mind and body had paid the price for it... and now, talking in his sleep, crying more like it by this point, Naoko was helpless to the memories flooding over him.

I'll wait for Ryu this time. I will. I went home after going to Hayato's but... but Ryu wasn't there and I didn't know what to do and I couldn't find my key... I was going to pay for the damage and it didn't hurt. It didn't... I'll be good... I'll be good, I promise, Matsumoto-san just please... please don't... don't put me back there... You... you can... can... can do whatever you want with me I just... I can't do it... not that long... it... it was so hard... I... I've never... never... please... I'll be good... I'll be good..."

Naoko was begging, his body sweating and trembling as he tossed and turned, fingers of his good hand clutching the blankets to his chest.

"Please, Matsumoto-san... I didn't know I'd done anything wrong with going to Hayato... I was so lonely... I didn't want to be alone after... after what... what happened... I just wanted someone... anyone... I wanted Ryu but he wasn't there... I... to be a good boy I... I'll love Ryu... I'll love to him every day and... and I won't tell him about this... about any of this. I won't make him cry, Matsumoto-san. I'll make him happy. I... I'll live just to make him happy so please... please... stop hurting me..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Aki nodded over the phone. "I'll have my driver take me there. I've been to Ishi-san's house once and I am sure the help I've hired can take me there just fine." he spoke, heading back into the party and away from the balcony. "It will be nice to finally speak with you, Lucky-san. Maybe I'll have the pleasure of a nice chat without interference this time?" he asked, hinting that Akihiko dragging Izzy from the convention had, in part, messed up the chairman's first attempt to speak with the young man.

"I'll be there soon. Sayonara." the chairman said, ending the call and finding Hiroki. "I'm going to meet with Lucky-san. You can either stay here, I'll have another limo waiting for you momentarily, or accompany me, whichever you prefer. Perhaps now would be a good chance to speak with Shou-san and his associate?" he asked, indicating the musician and You.

Not long later, Koyasu Aki was well on his way to meet with Izzy Lucky.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'll see you soon then." he said before saying good bye and hanging up. Afterwards, he raced into the kitchen and prepared all the things necessary for conversation in America... Fresh roast Coffee and biscotti for dipping into the hot drink. For himself, he prepared hot cocoa because he would need something soothing to hold this conversation.

Meanwhile, Hiroki was rather surprised that Aki had found a way to hook up with Izzy Lucky, "I'll be alright here. I'll leave in about an hour for the hotel after I speak with Shou-san and..his associate." Although Hiroki knew that Shou never really got along with him any other time they met. Must have been his position at Ohayou that always made the star less than receptive to his conversation.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Aki had bid farewell to Hiroki and traversed the roads to Crystal Ishi's mansion.
It took thirty minutes due to a broken traffic light, but soon the limo pulled up in the drive and the driver got out, opening Aki's door.

The contract he'd drawn up was inside his inner coat pocket, safe and sound, and so Koyasu Aki rang the bell, perfectly confident that by the time the two were finished, he'd have Izzy Lucky back as a member of the Ohayou staff or as their newest star.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

As the door was knocked, Izzy took a deep breath and went to it. Opening it and putting on a nice smile for the man before him. "Come on in. I've hot coffee waiting in the living room. You can leave your shoes over there and if you hand me your coat, I'll hang it up."

Once everything was put away he lead the older man to the living room and offered him a seat before pouring coffee and offering biscotti. "Did you have a good time at the party?" he said with a smile as he sat down and poured his own hot cocoa.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Smiling as well, Aki handed Izzy his coat and carefully took off his shoes, leaving them in their designated spot.
"Coffee sounds rather nice after all that champagne." the chairman spoke, following Izzy into the living room and sitting down in a rather comfortable chair.
He took the offered coffee, declining the biscotti, and carefully added just a touch of cream, no sugar.

"The party was excellent. I must say we should have a similar celebration back home." Aki spoke pleasantly, taking a sip of the coffee before continuing. "I had the chance to speak with your aunt. The woman hasn't changed a bit since the last time we did business together. I've left Hiroki at the party of course, so he can do a bit of Ohayou's leg work. He's quite a natural for such things, oddly enough."

Of course the elder Koyasu didn't press the subject of the contract just yet, but he did glance at the stairs. "My grandson's sleeping so soon? I trust he didn't get drunk and that's half the reason you took him home?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy nodded as the elder man spoke taking a sip of his cocoa and dipping in a biscotti. He needed the cafenine because to be honest he was really tired. He had been running all day on his Aunt's schedule but the sugar rush he was about to inject would help.

"I'm glad you had a good time. I suppose my Aunt hasn't changed that much although...she keeps very busy most of the time." Izzy knew he was a lot like her. Always working...At least before the Tsunami, he had been that way. But now, he could see the value in taking some time to oneself and relax just a little.

Ohayou could do with some winter cheer I think." he agreed and added, "I'm certain that the employees would find it fun." He didn't really answer about Hiroki-san work because the man worked maybe even more than he did. Everyone knew it and he had this feeling that maybe Hiroki-san took less vacation time than he had in the past.

"Mmm...no he didn't get drunk. And I well...mm...actually he's the reason we need to talk." he said before taking another sip of his cocoa remaining very composed. Rather than thinking to deep on Akihiko and all those sensitive emotions that could weaken a man, he focused on how he dealt with his own family matters; a much darker place in his life that none of his friend had ever seen. He had to make sure that his target was always in his sights or he'd never get what he wanted. But even as he relied on those inner demons. He had a balance of clarity from Shou's strength. A very strange man with more energy than sense and so much drive to succeed...and survive.

"I could beat around the bush with this conversation but since I'm not really employed by Ohayou at the moment I can be rather frank. Akihiko had learned the truth about your health and the fact that you're hiding things from him. And I'm sure you already can narrow down the leak to a few possible candidates so I won't indulge you that favor." His composure didn't change not even one iota as he sat there with mug in hand. Eyes seemed to hold their place on the target. This was manager mode no doubt but something else as well which lurked behind those darker eyes.

"His sleep is not from drinking but from sobbing and fear. Sobbing about you...crying about missed opportunities for you attention. The tears of a son who hasn't had the opportunity to be feel connection to the man that raised him." he said as passion crept in to his voice but was reigned back by his own will not to lose control once in this conversation. He paused for a moment to give the older man a chance to react.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 pm

The news that Akihiko wasn't drunk was rather surprising. Too many times Hiroki had gone and pulled the young star out of a spot because he'd become s**t-faced and passed out, or was too wasted to even figure out how to call a damn taxi.

In a way, that was a bit of a relief. Aki knew that his grandson had been through quite a lot in the last few weeks, hell the last few months, and it had been simply one thing after another after another with barely a break in between.

He had thought Akihiko was happy tonight. After all, the man was finally reunited with Izzy, this time with memories intact, and they could begin to reconnect with one another again.

However...

The fact that Izzy was telling him this; basically that Narcissus knew about the chairman's bad health and possibly even the contract he had handed over to Hiroki, told Aki immediately who had let the matter slip.

Asato had betrayed his confidence.

And yet, Aki couldn't fault the man for it, nor could he fault Izzy for being on the verge of, it seemed, furious. Hiroki had never gotten along well with Akihiko, but the man was the most loyal employee that Ohayou had. If he thought it was good for the company... he would tell Akihiko anything.

Even if it were something that his boss wanted kept secret.

Setting the coffee cup down on the table, Aki crossed one leg over the other at the knee and steepled his fingers in his lap. "I take it Hiroki told my grandson of my medical condition then. He and Yuuji were the only two to know other than my physician. Hiroki must have thought it would do some sort of good for myself or the company to let the information slip. I had hoped he could keep this between just us until the time came."

Blue eyes were steeled, the man no longer the courteous house guest but the chairman, his own mood switching just as Izzy's had. If the young manager wanted to play it this way, he would.

The company came first, after all.

"The fact that you don't find my grandson's tears to be a turn off obviously speaks highly of how much you think of him." Aki spoke, truly wondering why Akihiko would have displayed such weakness.

He had rarely before.

Hell, Aki couldn't even remember the boy crying when his family was dead. Yuriko yes but after the fire Akihiko just locked himself in his room for a month.

So the fact that the young man was crying now...

"He's been through too much recently. Your apartment fire and abduction, his own kidnapping, the coma, the drugs, the memory loss... his scars... which will need to be kept under wraps as I'm sure you can agree. His physical image IS everything." the elder man nodded to Izzy as if to make a point of this particular bit. "Then there was your fight and the tsunami and earthquake. He thought you dead and now here you are again... and yet you're going to be leaving him alone once he returns to Japan."

Yes... pull the conversation from Akihiko's current temperament to the idea of work... to the contract...

THAT was why Aki had come to meet with Izzy Lucky. Not to discuss a spoiled brat's tantrum.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ah...those eyes. Yes, Izzy had seen those eyes before several time only on the younger Koyasu. Of course he had expected this because he had just addressed and issue that the elder man thought was under lock and key. Unfortunately, not as tight as he would have liked.

Of course the first comment caused his eyes to squint. Turn off? Tears? Great. He was dealing with a man that seemed to have the idea that tears were weakness...wonderful. He wouldn't get into an argument about what weakness was at this stage because Izzy had a completely different concept. But sooner or later it would end up in their conversation, although, he'd choose the moment.

However, as the older man continued to speak, Izzy easily realized the direction that the other was trying to pull the conversation. No that wouldn't happen. Work...could come later. So Izzy waited for the words to stop and shook his head, "It is interesting that you have assumed my position in regards to Akihiko and where I might go. However, I know you'd rather speak of work but I won't be drawn down that path. He's been through much...yes I agree. I could feel sorry for him..indeed...had I not lost my house, been abducted, violated, abused by his lack of memory, my young Chiyou losing his sight to a fiend, then mmm...the earthquake and tsunami...being lost at sea for weeks thinking I was going to die. Yes, I think I understand how he feels in regards to those scenarios but this...this is not any of that."

If he had not been through so much himself, he might have been able to be swayed by those lines but now...he realized that he could survive...somehow with the help of friends and the will to move forward.

His eyes matched the blue ones with a certain steel and resolve, "You see, after your gone, I will still be here...with him. And I could sit around and watch this lack of communication go on for the next two months but I won't. I won't let this time slip by so you can easily drift away under what ever notion you've determined and leave him plagued by deep regrets."

"He loves you dearly and I think all he's wanted is to be noticed by you. He afraid you're going to leave him and he's afraid of being alone. While it's a natural part of life, you're the only family he's had after his parents and sister's deaths."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:40 pm

There was a flicker of deep emotion in Koyasu Aki's eyes... dangerous emotion. It was a glint of the lengths a man would go for a secret... the lengths a very powerful, rich man would go...

"So he's told you of their deaths, has he?" Aki asked, a smirk coming to his face.

So much like Akihiko's, or perhaps the other way around, it was a look of completely confidence... arrogance... a look that told it's target that they were a small fish in extremely dangerous shark infested waters...

A slight chuckle came from the elder man and he reached forward, picking up his coffee and sipping it for a moment. "That foolish boy... I've given him anything he's ever dreamed of... even love." those blue eyes never left Izzy's gaze. "And he still demands more?"

Leaning back in the chair, the coffee cup resting on his knee, Aki continued. "Who do you think approved of Narcissus seeking you out as his manager? I was, after all, the one who tried to get him to allow you to do the job in the first place. He refused and eventually changed his mind, single-handedly going after you... or so I made it appear." the chairman tilted his head to the side just slightly. "I disowned him, because I knew you wouldn't turn him away... and because he would seek you out, Izzy Lucky. As my life's coming to an end, I've no shame in letting the secret slip that your relationship with my grandson was prompted, behind the scenes, by myself, with a little help," though he wouldn't directly say it was Yuuji who helped, or that Hiroki did his part as well. "I didn't want to leave the boy alone after I died... so I arranged for him to fall in love... for the first time since that damned incestuous relationship between he and his sister."

At this point, the elder Koyasu set his coffee cup down. "He doesn't love me, Lucky-san. Akihiko loves what I can give him. What I have given him. He's afraid to lose that. But not me. The boy isn't capable of loving more than one human being. Liking, tolerating yes, but not loving."

Sighing, the chairman adjusted his position, taking the contract out of his suit pocket and setting it on the table between himself and Izzy. "Now... how about we get down to some real business, hmm?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy listened to all these words and like a steel trap kept himself from being negatively charged by the crap this man was spewing forth as if he were an older version of Narcissus. No wonder it had been so easy for Akihiko to refine such a wicked and charming mask.

"You know if I hadn't dealt with Narcissus so much I might not have been able to stomach such bull crap. But now, I know where he gets it from and I can even see the resemblance between his mask and yours." he answered with control and precision. Inside, he own annoyance circled but he knew that anger would only fuel passionate responses and cause him to make mistakes.

"I'm sure you did set him up or at least hoped that what you did would obtain your desired results. However, the love within our relationship is none of your doing." he continued confidently as he shifted the cup to the table and refilled it with more cocoa as if this was still a pleasant conversation over 'tea'.

He turned the mug in his hands until it set just so, dipping a biscotti in it to let it soak before looking up into those blue eyes, "I've learned a few things about dealing with the mask named Narcissus. One, it blinds itself purposely. Two, it protects its inner self mercilessly. Just like you are doing now. You'd like to believe that all he wants is what you can afford to give him. And even more so...You'd like to think that he doesn't love you because it's easier to depart when you're not missed. You're willing to be a blind man to save yourself a bit of pain." he said with with a slight tilt of the head as his fingers caressed the cocoa mug.

"I may not know your mask's name but I know how it works. You taught it quite well to your grandson. However, the problem with this mask is that it tells many lies. But it's time to take the blinders off Koyasu Aki. Your time is too short to play a game with me or him." he said then glanced at the paper.

"Ah...no...that...is not real business. That is your distraction from the real business at hand. I know better than to be swayed by a lure. Until you say something of substance, I'll continue to ignore that." he said firmly. Of course, he did know that this could lead him to no job with Ohayou but he'd never let this man know he even remotely worried about that. MeKA could be his label. He had other means this time. It wasn't like Indie...

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games