Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm
*looks up at TES & Psyzapp*Well, I'm not going to let just anybody try any hocus-pocus crap on her unless they are ABSOLUTELY sure it'll work! *goes back to murmuring to Icy*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:39 pm
*lets go of TES, folds her arms onto the bar, puts her head into her arms and sobs.* crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 pm
-brings in human-size scone dispenser on a handtruck-

TES, in honor of your returning to normal, I present you with a scone dispenser made for people!

But what kind of scone you get is still up to chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm
psh.... you two are depressing stare
Would it make you feel better if I called Ry?

*watches Showa come in with the scone dispenser*
... where do you find these things?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:46 pm
Uh... Internet?

Just kidding, I had it made in case you got turned back to normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 pm
How considerate. *gives the machine a try and gets a lemon scone*

... not my first choice, but I'll take it *munches on the scone*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:52 pm
*glares at TES* Depressing! You DARE to call us depressing when one of our comrades is comatose?!? Do you have any IDEA of what Psyzapp & I are going through? *walks up to TES, grabs his scone, throws it, & grabs him by the lapels, roughly* DO YOU???? *Pushes TES away, and stumbles back to where Icy is laying, wiping angry tears away*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Who's comatose?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 pm
*straightens out his coat and sits down*
Remember who you're talking to. The people of my world are constantly at war. I think I've earned the right to be a little jaded to this kind of situation. Besides, Icy has not exactly been kind to me stare

*digs in his pocket and pulls out his device*
So you want me to call Ryzan or not?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 pm
*after some time, Icy finally awakens from the lightning flash within her mind. As she struggles to sit up, she is more confused than ever. "How is it possible for me to black out inside my mind when I'm already blacked out?" In need of serious answers, Icy tries to compose herself and stand up. Knowing it's all too soon, Icy falters and slips back down, plopping on her backside. Frustrated, Icy rubs her temples and closes her eyes. "This has got to be a prank. This can't be real. Did one of the many magical beings do this? DID RYZAN DO THIS?!?!?!" With that thought, Icy becomes very angry and balls her hands into fists. Out of nowhere, she hears tht strange tongue again: "That's it! That's...anger, the edge...from you! YES! I...IT!"

Shaking her head and jumping to her feet, Icy spins around, looking for the source of the voice. "Who are you?! What the hell are you doing in my head? What do you want from me?" Then, after a split thought, Icy asks,"Why can I almost understand you? What is this language you speak?" After a few moments, Icy hears a soft but menacing chuckle. "Ah, I tend to forget that you've never used your native tongue before. You where born in a world that knows nothing of your true descent, and your parents kept you in the dark from it as well. The tongue that I speak in, the one that is your heritage, is called Calonese-from the Athelian Tribe. A fire tribe that is. You, my dear Reign, are a Fire Goddess. With that ability, you've also been granted a very extraordinary, unique ability-the ability to control BOTH fire and water, or Ice, as you seem to be dubbed.

"Eventhough your parents took you from your rightful place amongst the Athelians, they still gave you your Tribal name-Icy Reign-Reigning over the fiery depths and icy planes." Eyes wide from shock and not believing a word of what she's just been told, Icy breaks out into hysterical laughter. "HAAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! Are you serious?! Okay! Now I know this is a prank! Who put you here? Was it Ryzan? Maybe Maune for not paying much attention to him? COme on, who DAMMIT!"

At that, a flash of lightning strikes the ground in front of Icy and she jumps back, crouching into a defensive position and flays her hands out, which at that particular moment, flame up. Seeing this, Icy yelps and starts fanning her hands, beating them against the ground and trying to put the fire out. As she is doing this, she hears that soft menacing chuckle again, building into a deep and chilling laughter. "My dear Reign, you cannot put out what is a part of you! I have told you what you are and what you possess."  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:15 pm
*turns her head angrily towards TES* Ryzan?! That insecure excuse of a spellcaster? No thank you! Besides...he'll only do what you tell him to do. And since Icy's been...as you say...."mean to you"....why would you even want to help her????? You just can't fathom that the cauldron could have something to do with her state right now!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm
This pizza is getting cold. mad
-warms it up with heat vision-

Why is it in casual moments like these that my magic and superpowers are at their peak, and not when I'm rushing into action?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:22 pm
*shrugs and puts his device back*
You asked for my help and that's all I can do. Don't ask for things you don't want.

What's the deal with that cauldron anyway? She didn't always have it, did she?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm
*sighs* To tell you the truth, I have no idea of where that damn thing came from. But you have to admit, she never wanted to cook you before she had it, now did she? *glances back at Icy* I wonder if she can hear us? *smooths her hair off her face* What's going on in your head right now, Icy?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm
*Seeing that her hands are still flaming, yet no pain is eminating from the flames, Icy stares at her hands in disbelief. "I- I can't just accept this...there has to be a logical explanation for this...*shakes head*..I mean, I'm no magical being! I'm just a regular person, that got a hold of a spell book and a pretty awesome cauldron- WAIT A MINUTE!!! That's it! It's the cauldron! This isn't me! This isn't even Ryzan or any of the others fault! It's the bloody cauldron! *narrows eyes into slits and looks around, enraged* scream SHOW YOURSELF! COME OUT SO I CAN SEE YOU DAMMIT! I want answers! Why? Why did you do this to me?"

As Icy is becoming more and more enraged, the laughter is now maniacal and a flash of blue fire engulfs the area around her and an image appears from the flames. The image is of a statuesque woman, with honey-almond skin, raven colored hair, flowing about as if caught in a windstream, black as night eyes and a very warm, yet sinister, smile. Dressed in ivory tribal robes trimmed in gold, she walks toward Icy as if gliding on air. A little startled, Icy backs up then remembers flames are at her back as well as her front. The woman stops a few inches in front of Icy, and does the oddest thing-bows deeply to her and lowers her head. "I am Raela, spirit of the Athelian Tribal Cauldron-YOUR cauldron. It is not sheer coincidence that you bought this very cauldron. I-we, found you in order to take you on this very important journey for you to learn your roots. Your people need you, my dear Reign, but you cannot be of any help to them without proper knowledge of who, where and why you are."*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games