Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
My goodness. @.@ I'm not even going to try to catch up. Look at all the fun I miss when i don't have the time to log on. ;.;
XD We had a bit of a talk alast night >.> <.<
Looks like you've been talking all day too.

...This is what I get for having to wake up at six am. u.u I just got home and now I have to log off to get other things done.
I thought about Gaia earlier~ Like... at four o'clock I really felt like I hadn't been on Gaia allll day. But then i thought about it~ and it was only 1 pm PST~ and... there was still a lot left of the day if I thought about it that way. XD ...Too bad I live in EST though. Anyway~ yeah...

<.< >.>
    Not quite all day, I haven't been feeling the greatest so I've been catching up on homework and sleep.
    Last night we did talk for ..er.. quite some time though ^_^ Good fun!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:46 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

Very true. If it were, I don't think my grandma and grandpa would've been together for so long >.<
    I'd gladly give you mine if I wished that torture upon another poor soul. ^_^
    Everyone my entire family knows has either been sick recently, or is currently sick. Its almost scary.
Mine have been togeather for 60 years x.x that's insane.
XD I would gladly except it. I've had enough torture from two older ruthless sisters.
the pleage! Run for the hills! My oldest sister is always sick ^^;

I dont know about anyone else, but when I start thinking of all the grandparents that have been together for 40, 50, 60+ years it makes me want to figure out what the hell has changed since then considering how many divorces are happening now.
    I still wouldn't wish my brothers' wrath upon anyone else..
    Just watch out when you get to the hills, apparently they have eyes.. XD
yeah but family values were so much different when they got married then now.
XD Ok if you say so.
I live in the hills yes they do ^^

Yea, sometimes I wonder if things would be better nowadays if we re-grasped those values.
    Trust me.. I'm amazed I still exist after all the crap they've done to me.. and I'm amazed I havent beat them to a bloody pulp for some of the things they've done
    Actually I first watched that movie while I was over there.. up in the hills... -shudders- anyways... so there's a second one coming out, you interested in movies like that?
hum I've never thought about that, and I think about this kind of thing often. We wouldn't of gone though so much economic growth. We as human tend to go eater tauter with moral value evvery 500 years.
XD I'm the youngest but I'm the strongest 8]
o.o I'm very bad with scary movies. I just can't handle them.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:19 pm
original karbear
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
My goodness. @.@ I'm not even going to try to catch up. Look at all the fun I miss when i don't have the time to log on. ;.;

...This is what I get for having to wake up at six am. u.u I just got home and now I have to log off to get other things done.
I thought about Gaia earlier~ Like... at four o'clock I really felt like I hadn't been on Gaia allll day. But then i thought about it~ and it was only 1 pm PST~ and... there was still a lot left of the day if I thought about it that way. XD ...Too bad I live in EST though. Anyway~ yeah...

<.< >.>
    Not quite all day, I haven't been feeling the greatest so I've been catching up on homework and sleep.

Aww~ catching up on sleep sounds very good though. :3 I think I should go do that too. XD;; And~ catching up on HW.. eh, it's something that's got to be done. =P
XD Yesyes~ much fun.

@JC: This sucks that I have so little Gaia time right now. u.u Well... it sucks that I have so little time for things in general. D; Tonight I get a slight break, but I think I'm going to choose sleep over Gaia. ...I haven't gotten much sleep lately at all. ^^;;
O: Pokemon!? I want to play pokemon. ;.;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:15 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

<.< >.>

Aww~ catching up on sleep sounds very good though. :3 I think I should go do that too. XD;; And~ catching up on HW.. eh, it's something that's got to be done. =P
XD Yesyes~ much fun.

@JC: This sucks that I have so little Gaia time right now. u.u Well... it sucks that I have so little time for things in general. D; Tonight I get a slight break, but I think I'm going to choose sleep over Gaia. ...I haven't gotten much sleep lately at all. ^^;;
O: Pokemon!? I want to play pokemon. ;.;

It makes me very sad! I don't get my raw time *insert running domo right here* you know sleep is a good thing XD
I beat the ellete four with one pokemon. I feel kind of bad about it ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:27 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

Very true. If it were, I don't think my grandma and grandpa would've been together for so long >.<
    I'd gladly give you mine if I wished that torture upon another poor soul. ^_^
    Everyone my entire family knows has either been sick recently, or is currently sick. Its almost scary.
Mine have been togeather for 60 years x.x that's insane.
XD I would gladly except it. I've had enough torture from two older ruthless sisters.
the pleage! Run for the hills! My oldest sister is always sick ^^;

I dont know about anyone else, but when I start thinking of all the grandparents that have been together for 40, 50, 60+ years it makes me want to figure out what the hell has changed since then considering how many divorces are happening now.
XD Ok if you say so.

Yea, sometimes I wonder if things would be better nowadays if we re-grasped those values.
    Trust me.. I'm amazed I still exist after all the crap they've done to me.. and I'm amazed I havent beat them to a bloody pulp for some of the things they've done
    Actually I first watched that movie while I was over there.. up in the hills... -shudders- anyways... so there's a second one coming out, you interested in movies like that?
hum I've never thought about that, and I think about this kind of thing often. We wouldn't of gone though so much economic growth. We as human tend to go eater tauter with moral value evvery 500 years.

Yes, that does tend to happen. Ah but think of what it'd be like to be back to 5 cents for a candy bar and 50 cents for a gallon of gas. Sure the amount basically anything is worth would go down, as well as minimum wage, but why disregard pennies? they need a purpose too. Oh and have you heard that they want to get rid of the penny? apparently it costs more than what its worth to make the things, so therefore whatever pennies that are in circulation would be worth about 5 cents or because they'd become rare, perhaps more?
    Ditto. XD youngest generally means spoiled more too ^_^
    I love scary movies, so long as I'm not trying to watch them by myself... Or if it's something like 'the hills have eyes' I don't want to watch it for the first time in a shed... up in the hills... at like 11pm... 7 miles out of town... -shudders- that was a bad idea. I think I squished poor Zach too >.< [he watched it with me]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:40 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

XD Ok if you say so.

Yes, that does tend to happen. Ah but think of what it'd be like to be back to 5 cents for a candy bar and 50 cents for a gallon of gas. Sure the amount basically anything is worth would go down, as well as minimum wage, but why disregard pennies? they need a purpose too. Oh and have you heard that they want to get rid of the penny? apparently it costs more than what its worth to make the things, so therefore whatever pennies that are in circulation would be worth about 5 cents or because they'd become rare, perhaps more?
    I love scary movies, so long as I'm not trying to watch them by myself... Or if it's something like 'the hills have eyes' I don't want to watch it for the first time in a shed... up in the hills... at like 11pm... 7 miles out of town... -shudders- that was a bad idea. I think I squished poor Zach too >.< [he watched it with me]
That was so ragen! Sory but prices when up when ronald ragen went into office. >.> <.< I'm a crazy history buff. Well id you go to inda or Russia it's practicly the same life style ^__^ yeah I knew about the penny thing.
Oh my middle sister get's spoiled the most because she whines about it. I don't really like to get thing so I'm not expeshally spoiled.
I have photographic memory so the secound they say the word and my mind flashes to some sick scene in a horror movie. My ex really liked them though -.- that was hard. But he likes my little pony too so....

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:08 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

XD Ok if you say so.

That was so ragen! Sory but prices when up when ronald ragen went into office. >.> <.< I'm a crazy history buff. Well id you go to inda or Russia it's practicly the same life style ^__^ yeah I knew about the penny thing.
Oh my middle sister get's spoiled the most because she whines about it. I don't really like to get thing so I'm not expeshally spoiled.
I have photographic memory so the secound they say the word and my mind flashes to some sick scene in a horror movie. My ex really liked them though -.- that was hard. But he likes my little pony too so....

I love world history, but I'm supposed to be working on U.S. history which I'm not so great at..
    Thats the way my step sister is, she whines about everything.. It's irritating..
    He likes horror movies and my little pony? [insert VERY confused look here]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:16 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

I love world history, but I'm supposed to be working on U.S. history which I'm not so great at..
    Thats the way my step sister is, she whines about everything.. It's irritating..
I like all history.. Really? FDR is my fav preisdent <3 how could you not love a man who got our country out of depression and the new deal? Ingenious.
It's irritating but I'm use to, she's sweet at times. And she really does care though she's backwards about it ^^;
I know, he's special, but he's the sweetest straight guy I think I have ever meet.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

BlackRoseDahlia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:40 pm
3nodding This is going to be hard...if you're not up to it and can't avoid the "b" word...(*whipsers: BUMP*)..tch...your mean little mind thought of something else huh? sweatdrop whee wink lol cool rolleyes xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:45 pm
BlackRoseDahlia
3nodding This is going to be hard...if you're not up to it and can't avoid the "b" word...(*whipsers: BUMP*)..tch...your mean little mind thought of something else huh? sweatdrop whee wink lol cool rolleyes xd
I ushally bump with emoticons so i never type out the word really ^^;
Well I just didn't want people bumping 15 pages away in one day really. And the word is rather annoying....

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:13 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

I like all history.. Really? FDR is my fav preisdent <3 how could you not love a man who got our country out of depression and the new deal? Ingenious.
It's irritating but I'm use to, she's sweet at times. And she really does care though she's backwards about it ^^;
I know, he's special, but he's the sweetest straight guy I think I have ever meet.

Incredibly ingenious!
    Heh I'm wondering if my sister's like that too.. well... more like I hope she's like that.. ^_^
    Thanks for adding the 'straight' in there, because I know very well you know some very very sweet guys who are most likely sweeter than 99% of guys out there. It almost makes me sad they like guys too. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:10 am
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

Incredibly ingenious!
    Heh I'm wondering if my sister's like that too.. well... more like I hope she's like that.. ^_^
    Thanks for adding the 'straight' in there, because I know very well you know some very very sweet guys who are most likely sweeter than 99% of guys out there. It almost makes me sad they like guys too. >.<
^^ ofcouse it practicly killed him.
I'm ushally really mean to her >< I shouldn't be so but when she makes it so easy @.@ temptation strikes.
Oh yes. I must say josh is about as perfect as it gets, I'm happy I can be his friend though, same with spenc. The only other guy I know sweet smart and mindful is Kelly, the hot guy Josh use to work with. @.@

and then some
Vice Captain

phrii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:02 pm
[[Slightly past midnight EST time]]

4laugh *dances around* I'm officially three years old!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:03 pm
Mina Takashi
[[Slightly past midnight EST time]]

4laugh *dances around* I'm officially three years old!
*throws confetti* Cranberry juice for all! =D

<.< >.> Just making this post because I won't be online on 3/25/7. u.u;
I'm going to try to be online at night... *crosses fingers*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

bananarevo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:39 pm
im just gonna randomly pop in and say hello....(since i haven't been on since christmas whee whee )  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games