Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 am

Well, I don't have to report to him, of course, I am my own person. Unless on the job, which, I do have to... xd When he's here. twisted wink

However, don't wanna cause him unnecessary problems. Lord knows I'm a problem enough as it is, isn't that right, Psy? XD... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 am

-Miru walks up through the same path dame had taken, her nose in a book, barely avoiding a pedestal with a lovely vase on it. In her other hand is candy. She is munching away on the candy and reading her manga-

-dame sees her walk in and shakes her head- Miru! Candy is not a good breakfast, lovey! -she laughs good naturedly and pats the bar stool beside her-

-Miru blushes redface and whispers a good morning to everyone- Good morning. -she looks back down subdued and climbs up on the bar stool beside dame-

Miru J-sama

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 am

Thank you Dame. Doctor Black has some explaining to do. I shall go and check up on his condition as soon as he's strong enough. It will take some time for the hospital staff to make sure he is stable. *She grins at Dame.* User Image

*Grinning at Razsminion, she is amused by her "pet" and it's peculiar behavior.* Lady Leko has one of those. *She also notices Raz is a fellow coffee drinker.* Good morning, Miss Raz. How are you doing this morning? You are looking quite fetching today. User Image *She sips her latte.*

Edit: *Looks at Dame curiously.* Isn't "trouble" your middle name? wink
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:10 am

Psyzapp
*Grinning at Razsminion, she is amused by her "pet" and it's peculiar behavior.* Lady Leko has one of those. *She also notices Raz is a fellow coffee drinker.* Good morning, Miss Raz. How are you doing this morning? You are looking quite fetching today. User Image *She sips her latte.*

"He's... an odd little creature, but he has a tendency to be bit of a mouth piece when the mood strikes. him. Every aspiring world dominator should have at least one mascot that they can stretch and toss when their plans are foiled, wouldn't you agree, Mistress?" Raz placed her elbow on the table and proped her head up with her loose fist, her other hand ran over the leathery texture of the imp she had in her possession. Its purring commenced. Raz then answered her other topic of conversation.
"Why thank you, you too, look quiet delicious. Would you begrudge me a little taste?" Raz half teased with a grin. Running a tongue over her blue painted lips before she brough her coffee up to her lips again. "What are your plans today, mistress?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:15 am

- sweatdrop at Psy- Recently it certainly has been. sweatdrop

-grins at both the ladies- Ladies, I don't think I got to introduce either of you here to my little friend Miru. She's staying with me this weekend. But alas, Dec has to take her back today. sad -makes a pouty face- emo

Psyzapp, this is Miru J-sama. Miru, this is Psyzapp, she is the head MW lady here and owns this establishment, the bar, the Dragon, the spa. She is the one who generously gave us all a place to live. -dame beams at Psy and Miru-

Miss Raz, this is Miru J, my dear friend. Miru, this is Razsminion.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:16 am

Entering the bar already dressed for the clan gathering later that afternoon, Kat notices that Psy, dame, Miru and Raz are in the bar. Surprised to see so many in the bar so early, she heads over to the bar and smiles at the group.

"Afternoon, ya'll....how's it going?"

She foregos getting a coffee and grabs a beer instead, popping it open and shoving a wedge of lime into it before heading to her usual seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:17 am

-Miru blushes again and speaks quietly- redface Nice to meet you, Ma'ams.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:29 am

*She grins at Miru warmly and notices how painfully shy she is.* Nice to meet you as well, Miru. User Image So glad you could visit us for a while. I do hope you visit again.

*Grins at Katana as she enters the Bar.* Good morning, Katana. Great party last night. User Image

*She looks at Razsminion.* I am a very busy woman. There are many demands on my attention today and it looks as though the list is going to keep growing.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am

-dame grins as Psy is so nice to her and mouths a 'thank you'. She gently places a hand on Miru's arm and squeezes lovingly- wink I hope she visits again soon too. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:38 am

-Miru blushes again and puts her book down in her lap- Thank you... redface -she puts a few pieces of candy in her mouth-

Miru J-sama

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:39 am

She takes a sip of her beer before replying to Psy.

"Thanks," she said, smiling at Psy. "Thank god the guild anniversary stuff is over. I can finally breathe for a while. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:51 am

*Her iphone beeps indicating a voice mail message and she retrieves her phone to take a look.* ninja

Voice mail from Doctor Blacks head Nurse
The doctor is awake and he asked to speak to you tomorrow in the morning or early afternoon sometime.

*She sighs as she reads the message and then puts her phone away. She will make sure she gets over to the hospital first thing in the morning. Doctor Black will have had adequate rest by then and she can get to the bottom of what the hell is going on. mad

She straightens up, takes another sip of her latte and grins at Dame, Katana and Miru. She makes a point to nod to Dame. It was no problem at all to be kind to Dame's guest…she's happy to do it. She winks at Miru as she eats her candy to try and make the poor girl feel more comfortable. She then speaks to Katana* It's a very good thing the events are almost over. We may have some urgent business to take care of. I'll be getting some details in the morning and we can discuss it further tomorrow night. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:56 am

Dec walks in followed by Rasu. The giant fox is very polite. When Dec sees Miri with Dame, he smiles broadly. "Hey there Miru-chan." He scoops her up of the chair and spins her around, before giving her a gentle hug and setting her back down. Rasu comes and put his head gently in her lap.

Then Dec slips over and gives Kat a kiss on the cheek. "How you doing darling? My you are looking great!"

"And how are all of you ladies?" Dec smiles broadly at everyone else.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:57 am

She watches as Psy listens to a voicemail and then speaks to her about urgent business. Frowning slightly as her mind thinks of what business she could be referring to, and the only thing she can think of is either it has to do with Icy's disappearance or Black's absence.

"Discussion, eh? Let me know where you want to meet when you're ready, Mistress."

She turns and smiles at Dec after he kisses her on the cheek.

"I'm fine, darlin'....how are you?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 pm

"Such a shame, Mistress," Raz pouted playfully. "Being the top dog must be tough, too bad you didn't have any underlings to push your responsiblities on..."
Raz chuckled. She looked over at Kat and offered a smile and a nodd. "Yes, bravo on the party last night. You set a high standard for the next event though."
Raz's eyes then fell on Miru she leaned forwards on her arm a little. "Yes, I was introduced breifly to the young lady last night at the party... I think that I scared the poor thing off though. She took off pretty quickly after I was introduced."
Speaking of being introduced, she was once again in the presence of people that were new, she didn't seem to recognize them from the party, so she imagined that she wasn't introduced yet.

The little imp was going to be getting into trouble as he was prone to do, targeting the shy little girl with the candy he gave an evil little toothy grin before rolling under her table, being to lazy to fly any more than he was needing to. His tale began to snake around the bare leg of Miru before bouncing onto her lap. With his right eye wide and his left eye squinted, he grinnned up at her with his sharp little teeth. Unfortuntaly the dim little critter didn't think this far in his plan.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games