Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Twice the folly of man has cursed me. Twice has fate seen fit to strip me of that which makes long hours short. I me the hubris of man has struck once more. My friends I am going to go ahead and tell you that I will not be on gaia for quite a long time. I have to get some things straight. When you turn your back on and shut out those closest to you for another then do it yet again one finds them self jaded and disowned by all.Then those you sacrificed for are not what they seem but merely a ploy to hash old scars fresh once more. In the end it seems that I have lost it all yet again.

Well, Azei. Worry not. I'll have you away "on mission". See you whenever, man.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Twice the folly of man has cursed me. Twice has fate seen fit to strip me of that which makes long hours short. I me the hubris of man has struck once more. My friends I am going to go ahead and tell you that I will not be on gaia for quite a long time. I have to get some things straight. When you turn your back on and shut out those closest to you for another then do it yet again one finds them self jaded and disowned by all.Then those you sacrificed for are not what they seem but merely a ploy to hash old scars fresh once more. In the end it seems that I have lost it all yet again.

Can I have your character?

No Kein will simply disappear. He is an extension of myself and I will not have anyone playing him.

Well, before you make him vanish, were you aware that "kein" means "none" in German?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Az is disappearing? 'Kay.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

No Kein will simply disappear. He is an extension of myself and I will not have anyone playing him.

Well, before you make him vanish, were you aware that "kein" means "none" in German?

Depending on what Uchiha means, it might be one funny multi-lingual joke.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

wink Indeed i do. He is me personified my friend. That is why I refuse to let anyone play him ^.^

@Ruhi Yea you will have to find someone else to hate XD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

@Az: So you, yourself, are none? Or did you mean you are nothing? Because in German, "nichts" means "nothing".

@Anon: Uchiha is an alternate spelling for "Uchiwa", which is in reference to a fan, which goes along with the clan's affinity for Katon. That's why their clan's crest is a fan. Fanning the flames and all that jazz.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

None and Fan...

Nope. Nothing, actually. I was hoping this would be funny.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Az: I don't hate you! Ya' just piss me off! stressed xp

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 pm

I think my next and final bukijutsu style to use will be that Tetsu style. Any thoughts? XP
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:51 am

If I knew what that was I would offer my thoughts.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 am

Mrr... Ed's got twelve hours, and then I'm moving to fix things up in Mist myself for the time being.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 am

cool

iOath

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:15 am

Morning everyone....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 am

cool

Kazzoh

Codger

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 am

I get out of bed, thinking I had a runny nose, only to get my hands and shirt covered with blood. WTF?
`has never had a nose-bleed before this one-
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games