Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 pm
-smirks- twisted -and leans down like she is grabbing the third kitten. Instead she puts down one of the cats and grabs a little mouse cat toy-

-she stands back up and chunks it at Karrie, pegging him on the head- Just like a human woman. xd -looks innocent and pets the kitten, quickly picking another one up- ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 pm
rolleyes *picks the toy up and tosses it back in the dining room*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 pm
-dame giggles- xd Hehehehehhehehehehehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:09 pm
Amy thought about it for awhile but couldn't see how that reference could be applied to a woman. But she just shrugged and smiled. "Well, this is a veggie pizza with hamburger. Healthy and tasty! I'm also sending Velcore's fruit bowl with you guys."

Just then, Amy heard loud squeaking coming from the living room. She quickly put down the oven mitt and pizza cutter and raced into the living room. Her eyes were wide as she looked at Thistle in concern.

"Thistle, sweetie, what's wrong?!"

Thistle, still seated on the couch, looked up at Amy with wide, innocent eyes and then squeaked softly. She tilted her head to the side.

Amy stared at Thistle for awhile and then began to scowl.

"Are you kidding me Thistle?! Did you just start freaking out because we were in the kitchen instead of in here?"

Thistle squeaked and continued to look at Amy, whose scowl deepened.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm
*follows Amy to the living room* Really, Thistle? I know you could hear us talking, and you can see into the kitchen from the couch. *shakes his head*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:18 pm
That's very kind of you, love. -dame smiles at her and gently places the kittens back into the dining room. The one that was cuddled up under her chin starts mewling from being away from the warmth. dame pets him and coos, then sends him on his way. She walks back into the bathroom to wash her hands-

-coming out, she raises an eyebrow at the commotion and shrugs, going into the kitchen to finish cutting the pizza and placing it into the containers-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:20 pm
Thistle looked over at Karrie and frowned, as much as a pony could frown. She started squeaking insistently at him.

Amy's scowl deepened, she put her hands on her hips, and she finally spoke firmly.

"Thistle, that is enough!"

Amy's voice and tone quickly stopped Thistle's squeaking. She looked up at her with wide and confused eyes.

Amy arched an eyebrow at her. "You are becoming a young lady and this is just uncalled for! Go to your room! We will talk later."

She pointed toward the hallway that led to her and Velcore's bedroom.

Thistle looked at Amy with hopeful eyes and then looked at Karrie for help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm
-dame raises another eyebrow at what she could hear and shakes her head, muttering under her breath. She gently pulls the slices apart and puts a few in the containers, enough for Karrie, Velcore, and a slice for herself. She then rummages for the lid for the fruit bowl, looking in the cabinet where Karrie stores his tupperware-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm
*shakes his head* Don't look at me. Go. *turns to go back in the kitchen*

The lid for that's right here, dame. *reaches over her and grabs the lid*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm
Thistle looked back and forth between Karrie and Amy and, finally seeing no compassionate gaze, she frowned deeply and hopped off of the couch. She squeaked loudly as she passed them and then ran down to her room.

Amy sighed softly and shook her head. But then she turned around with a small smile on her face and was going to thank Karrie for backing her up. She was really impressed with him! But when she turned around, she saw that he was already gone, back in the kitchen.

She sighed softly, a little in frustration, and then walked back into the kitchen. She saw that Dame had gotten everything already.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:36 pm
Jessi and Daniel arrived at her apartment about 20 minutes after they left AS. Jessi looked at Daniel and smiled softly, though she was still a little shaky and nervous. Okay, a lot nervous.

"Thank you very much Daniel for walking me back. I feel kinda silly for feeling like I needed someone to walk me home, but I'm glad you did."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:38 pm
There you go makin' fun of me for not being a giant again. wink -she tilts her head back and looks up at him, sticking out her tongue- xd xp  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm
I'm allowed to. *grins and rests his arm on her shoulder* You do make a pretty good armrest though. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:42 pm
Daniel nodded softly as Jessi rummaged for her keys.

"And I was glad to be of help. And there's nothing silly about wanting someone to have your back. I know the feeling."

Daniel smile lightly, trying to lighten the mood somewhat.

"I did mention that if you needed anything, to call me. There were no conditional modifiers on that. Something happened, you called, I helped. Feel free to do it anytime."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 pm
Amy watched the exchange between the two of them and suddenly felt like she was intruding... in her own kitchen. She didn't know why, but she did. So, reacting on instinct, she quickly turned around and walked back into the living room. Luckily, she had just been in the doorway and hadn't made any sound when she went to stand there or when she walked away.

She looked around the living room and then started picking up different things around the room, tidying up even though almost everything was still in its place.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games