Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Rockstars is fine with me... isn't much of a cosplay though..." Akihiko teased, kissing Izzy's jaw again.
But then the man was moving, distracted, and the musician knew that his own wants and desires would have to wait.
For now...

"I'd almost forgotten..." the man said, picking up the present he had selected from the bunch for Izzy and handing it to him. "You know, it's awkward, not knowing what this is but me giving it to you anyway..." he spoke, feeling a bit embarrassed about this.

Especially since he hadn't picked out the true gift within personally.

Within the silver and gold wrapping paper were to be two objects.
One was a black, brand-new kindle... with 500 pre-loaded recipe books
The other, was a $10,000 gift card to amazon.com for the purchase of more kindle e-reader books.
Of course the card didn't HAVE to be used for that... but it was there with the kindle nevertheless.

But of course... neither man would know that until Izzy opened it...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I guess not. Then maybe we should play...Vampires and you can be the innocent victim." Izzy was being a total imp with that last statement as if Akihiko could even pretend to be innocent!

Although, Izzy mused a little in his head that while Akihiko said he wouldn't obey he was actually being a very good boy right now. "I'm sure it's a nice gift whatever it is." He said with a grin as he took the silver and gold package and started to unwrap it.

Carefully, he opened the box and reached inside. Tucked with the tissue paper he felt something flat. Then as he spread out the paper he saw it. "A Kindle! Oh this is nice!" Izzy said with a bright smile then noticed the gift card and almost choked. "Hontou ni!? $10000 for Amazon!! Oh my god!"

However, when he turned on the device and looked at the play list he almost choked, "500....recipe...books...." His face paled as if the gods had struck him with some sort of crazy joke! He didn't know what to say!!! But then he flipped the Kindle over and looked on the back.

"Never go anywhere without a Good Cook Book. It will save your life. Shou. SHOU!!!!!!!!!!" Izzy almost lifted out of his seat when he saw the name! His voice filling the car! "I'm going to get him for this! Oh that man! He's the worst!!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"I think you'd suck as a vampire." Akihiko teased, pun intended, "Besides, I'm far from innocent... Ruki..."
There was a glint in the musicians eyes that screamed out how right that statement was.

As Akihiko watched Izzy open the gift, he smile, thinking it was funny as he watched his manager light up like a Christmas tree... also pun intended.

But when said what it was... and when he said who had brought it...

Narcissus died.
Died laughing. His laughter was so loud that the driver of the limo was wondering if they were alright.
He curled up in the seat, laughing and laughing, tears coming to his eyes.

"Oh god... god that's rich!" the young man joked, holding his sides. "Shou-san bought something with you in mind and it ended up yours!" he smiled, straightening and looking at his manager.

Just before cracking up again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Somehow, hearing Nakai talk about how he tended to sleep around just bothered Chiyou.
It bothered him even more to hear the guitarist talk about how he would have bedded Ishi...though he was honestly not certain at that point if it were more that he was jealous of him having a go at Ishi...or Ishi getting to be with Kai. Either way, he was jealous. Either way, he would have been peeved.

Now...to have Ishi AND Kai....that would be...

"Yeah, I know people care. I'm glad I have that much now, at least." Hideki smiled, trying to put all previous thoughts out of his mind. It was just too much to even muse on!

"If anything ever happened to my family at Ohayou, I'd be devastated, like losing a true parent or sibling. That's how much I care...for Ishi, for Koyasu-ojisan, for everyone who's helped raise me up. I love...all of them." he laughed sweetly.
"But...we don't need to worry about that. We won't be losing anyone any time soon, right?" the kid smiled warmly, thinking that he really did have a nice "family" of sorts. He looked forward to seeing them all again. Well...seeing as much as he were able at least.

"Run for it? Ah...yes. I hear the rain. It is pretty bad, huh? Well...I guess it's now or never, ne?" the young blond winked, waiting for his lover to come grab him and whisk him away to curry dreamland.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Of course Nakai being Nakai... he totally didn't think anything about what he had said.
To him, it was natural.
After all, hadn't he told Chiyou he wasn't a one man man?

And then there was the fact that neither musician knew about Koyasu Aki's condition...
Soon, Chiyou would have to go through a devastating time... though neither man realized it yet.

Smirking, Kai nodded. "Alright then, let me go open your door first, ne? Go ahead and get your seat belt off."

Getting out of the car, the guitarist dashed around the vehicle and opened Chiyou's door. But instead of helping the 'kid' out... Nakai just flat out picked him up bridal style, kicked the door closed, pushed the automatic lock on his keychain in his hand, and ran for it... Chiyou in his arms.

"Hang on!" Kai laughed, holding the younger man close, still bridal style, as he dashed into the restaurant.

Letting Chiyou down, Nakai shook his head, water droplets going everywhere. "Man, it's pouring, Hi-chan. You okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image

Just as his seatbelt had finished winding off of his lap, Hideki heard the door open and felt his body picked up so easily, Yumi still held safe and sound against his chest.
It was like being whisked away by a whirlwind...such strong arms holding him tight, rushing him through the rain and into the safe warmth of the restaurant.

And what a sweet-smelling restaurant it was! As soon as the aromas hit his nose, his stomach began to churn eagerly, begging to be filled.

"Thank you, Kai...you're a real Prince Charming, carrying me around like that." Hideki quietly teased as he was gently placed on the ground, the little poodle behaving unusually well in his arms.

The hostess on shift seemed to recognize them immediately. Especially Chiyou, who she addressed by stage name as she led them to their booth.
Hideki couldn't make out what was what, seeing that the place was dimly lit...a somewhat casual, yet romantic, atmosphere.

"I'll need your help with the menu, Kai. Sorry. But...you already know what sort of taste I'm looking for..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm

"Prince Charming? Hardly. Prince Charming would be smart enough to have brought an umbrella." Kai teased, following the hostess.

However, he walked slowly, making sure Chiyou had him in his sights the entire time. It would be hard to maneuver in this place, and the guitarist didn't want his current lover to suddenly run into a chair or table by mistake.

Sitting down, Kai looked to the waitress. "Could you bring us a little bowl of water too, for the pup?" he asked before picking up the menu.
He assumed Chiyou would order whatever he wanted to drink, as for he himself... being designated driver usually sucked, so he was going to just have a single beer.

"I want a Sapporo Dark... and we both want um..." looking down the list he smiled. "Sweet Potato Mango Chicken Curry. Medium to taste... oh and a small bowl of just chicken, no curry, but the chicken that's in the curry."
Obviously that was for Yumi too.

Handing the menus to the waitress he looked to Chiyou, "Did you have anything in mind to drink, Hi-chan?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 pm

User Image

Something to drink.....

Something.........to drink.....

Somehow, Hideki's mouth didn't seem to be keen on the taste of much of anything, today, as far as drinks went.

"I'll just have water, thank you." he said politely, completely satisfied with the order Kai had placed.

The waitress went off to get their drinks and orders, and Chiyou just sat there for a moment, scratching Yumi behind the ear rather absently.

Out of nowhere, he suddenly made the oddest comment...

"But...Prince Charming wouldn't have had an umbrella. Umbrellas didn't exist back then..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Blinking, Nakai stared at Chiyou for a long moment before smiling. "Where'd that sudden streak of logic come from?" he asked, leaning back in the booth. "Okay so then this Prince Charming could have at least had a servant carrying something to shield us from the rain."

The thought that maybe they didn't have umbrellas in the days of fairy tales, had never even occurred to him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm
Izzy swatted Akihiko on that firm a** as he rolled around laughing at Shou's 'perfect' gift. "You're just as bad as he is! Did you conspire with him to make sure I got this gift?! I bet you did!" He huffed big and sat down in the corner of the limo pouting for a few moments complaining, "You both are Devils! Naughty Devils! Oh I'm so going to get back at him when he comes home!" Izzy crossed his leather clad legs and grumped while Akihiko continued to laugh.

"Well, at least I know Shou didn't buy what was in this box. That means it can't be anything too strange or related to me!" Even though he was pouting he handed Akihiko the red package which really wasn't as tiny as first thought. It was just the angle at which it had been stuck in the tree that had given it that appearance. The package was red with a red velvet bow. It shined with little hearts when reflected in the light. "Mm...it looks like they used Valentines paper on the package. I don't know why they wouldn't have used Christmas paper..."

~ ~ ~

For a long moment, Akihiko just sat there, looking at the contents in the box.
It was odd but... the young man just didn't have any words.
Probably a couple of minutes passed, so floored was the musician by the gift, before he began to laugh and glanced over at Izzy. "Ruki... I think we're going to have quite a bit of fun..." he teased, setting the box in his lover's lap and letting the other man get a good long look at it.
He plucked out the bottle though, smirking as he looked it over. "Your yaoi dreams are about to come true... especially with this." he said, handing Izzy the bottle now. "When I was suffering from withdrawal the night before the concert, I won't lie, Michi used some of that very stuff on me. Heaven. Pure and simple pleasurable erotic heaven." Akihiko closed his eyes for a moment, visions of Izzy begging for more filling his mind.
But to use it now...
Or to wait...
It really was a hard choice.
Use it here, to reclaim their passion... or make it a snowy Christmas miracle of their own?
"Damn it, how long does it take to get around LA?" Akihiko said, glancing out the window.
Izzy had already succeeded in getting him in a seductive mood...

~ ~ ~

Izzy blinked when the man said 'yaoi dreams' and stared at the bottle. He had No Idea what 'BoS' was. "Really?" he asked having completely no clue. "You used this with Michi? Really?" Of course, the timing would have made them sleeping together around the same time he had asked Akihiko that important question. It really was kind of disconcerting and Izzy wasn't quite sure what to say. So he didn't. Even though he always knew that Akihiko wasn't quite a one man sort of guy. How did that work in their relationship?

Now he was rather thoughtful and well it wasn't because of the BoS or anything else in the box. His mood kind of wavered a little but Akihiko had asked a question. "We should be home soon...but I'd like to at least have something to eat before we arrive. I'd like to have the drive run through a drive through at Taco Bell before we get there."

~ ~ ~

"Tako Beru?" Akihiko asked quizzically. "Are we talking octopus Tako or like, Mexican tako?"
To him, both words sounded identical...
So it really was hard for the musician to differentiate between the two.

His attention however went back to the bottle. "The letters on the bottle stand for 'Bottle of Sexiness'. A few drops of this and just a hair falling on your chest, one single eyelash, will feel warm. Imagine what you would feel like under my hands, Ruki..." the musician leaned toward Izzy, gently kissing his temple once more. "I know how heavenly it feels... I want you to know it too. I tried to get Michi to sell me some but he wouldn't. Apparently it's extremely expensive and damn hard to come by."

Of course Akihiko had absolutely no idea that mentioning Michi's name had started getting Izzy to think. To the young Koyasu, Michi was a stress release, a best friend before that, but an outlet to just finally relax. He never had to shield against Michi with Narcissus, though he'd done it on a few occasions just to tease the man.
But Michi wasn't Izzy Lucky.
Could never BE Izzy Lucky.
And when Akihiko and Michi had slept together in Hawaii... when Akihiko finally showed the man his seme side... he knew just how damn badly he wanted Michi to be Izzy instead.

He loved Michi like a friend with benefits.
But he LOVED Izzy like a lover and companion.

~ ~ ~

Izzy smiled again and shook his head. Akihiko really needed to learn how to speak English. "Mexican Food...Burritos...Nachos...That sort of thing. I'm really hungry." he answered and then tapped on the glass and opened it to call forward to the driver. The driver acknowledge and made a left turn heading for the Taco Bell.

He sighed softly when his temple was kissed but his mind was a little distracted.The BoS sounded interesting but his mind wasn't there yet and he had to ask. "How...how does Michi fit into our relationship?" There were many things that Izzy really didn't know about the way Akihiko and Michi had developed into some sort of relationship. It wasn't say he couldn't be flexible but well Akihiko and he never talked about these sorts of things.

~ ~ ~

"Does this mean I can try nachos other than yours for once?" Akihiko teased, bringing Izzy's bad cooking into the equation once more.

But then the conversation turned serious.

"I'd like to eat at this Tako Beru, not just get it and take it back to your aunt's." the musician spoke, acting as if he'd avoid the question. "If you can wait a few minutes, we can talk about it there. No one would have a clue what we were saying anyway."

In truth, Narcissus was going to be completely honest with Izzy... in a way. He wasn't going to tell the man that he was usually the uke in his relationship with Michi because he really didn't want Izzy getting any creative ideas of his own in that regard. But he was going to explain their relationship which, the man had to admit, was a bit difficult to understand.

Sometimes even for him...

~ ~ ~

"You want to eat there?" Izzy face looked quizzical for a moment then he said with a small laugh, "Ok...we can eat there. But let me warn you it's not fancy. Its a fast food place. Good cheap Mexican food."

He tapped on the glass again and told the driver that they wanted to go in. The driver looked reluctant for a moment but then slid the long Phantom through the Taco Bell and parked it in a few parking slots that were empty. Once the car was stopped he ran quickly out and opened the door for the two men. Izzy slipped out and waited for Akihiko so they could go in together. The building was a standard Taco Bell large enough for some people to sit in comfortable. Inside it was brightly colored, clean and smelled of cooked Mexican food.

Once inside, they waited for a couple to get their order before Izzy got to the counter, "I'll make my order. You look over the pictures then you can tell me which looks good to you."

Izzy switched to English and started to make his order choosing a Volcano Belle Grande, 7 layer burrito, Crunch wrap supreme, and a Steak stuffit burrito all with volcano sauce. It was a lot of food but Izzy wanted leftovers. then he also got a cup to get his own drink. Afterwards he looked back at Akihiko and wonder if the man would be able to figure out what he liked from the pictures., "Do you see anything you want?"

All the while, parents and children in the booths were looking at them wondering which celebrities they were. Obviously, not the normal ones seen about Hollywood.

Once they got their order, Izzy would take them both to a seat, after getting drinks, napkins and sauce packets...Then, Akihiko could start talking...

~ ~ ~

Akihiko had NO IDEA what he wanted.

At first, stepping into the restaurant felt odd because it wasn't exactly like fast food places he was used to... mainly Japanese fast food. He'd never really liked food from other countries before, though he hadn't exactly tried that much either. So his idea of fast food was a ramen-ya.
The building felt odd... kind of like a hospital with all the white on the floors and the walls and the bright colors, like signs telling you where to go. So at first, Akihiko was rather unsettled.

But as he felt the place's atmosphere, saw the people cooking in the back and how the kids and families were just enjoying a meal, albeit they were getting a few stares, but the Taco Bell overall felt kind of nice.

But then Izzy was placing a HUGE order and, confused, Akihiko glanced at his lover, "Tell me I don't have to eat THAT much." he said, feeling a lot like he had when Michi made him eat that hamburger a week back.

Strangely... Akihiko felt somewhat guilty having, again, thought of the physical therapist. Especially given the topic that would soon come up between the two men.

Without thinking, Akihiko pointed at the only thing that look really good to him. A Gordita Supreme with Beef... and some Grande Nachos.

He didn't know what to drink, so he trusted Izzy on that and got whatever the other man had, before sitting down in a booth across from the man, thankfully, in the farthest corner of the restaurant.

"You'll never be able to eat all that." Narcissus said, then looked at his own. "Course, I'm not sure I can eat all this either... American food has such huge portions!"

~ ~ ~

Izzy grinned as he waited on the order and paid for their meal with a credit card stamped with MeKA's logo. "I always by extra when I come here but usually I do the drive thru." he admitted and then took both cups and picked Diet Dr. Pepper for himself and for Akihiko he chose a regular Dr. Pepper. The man needed to put some pounds back one after all!

"Of course I won't be able to eat all this! But doesn't mean I can't eat it later. Oh well here you can buy as little or as much as you want. They do have some healthier options on another smaller menu but I never get those. I like Nachos too much." He grinned and squeeze sauce all over his nachos. 10 packets later he was finally satisfied by the amount of sauce on the Volcano Bell Grande. "And yes, America has huge portions but you're as thin as a rail so eat up!"

~ ~ ~

Akihiko smirked, "Not entirely my fault I'm this thin." he reminded, tapping the side of his head with one finger.
He took a fork and knife and... realized there wasn't really anything to cut so he put them back down.
Instead, he took off his rings, setting them on the table beside him, before picking one nacho out of the bunch and munching on it.
It was good. Different than Izzy's nachos... but still good.
So he had another.

"Look," the musician spoke, thankful at the moment that no one else in the room could, more than likely, understand Japanese. "I really want to be honest with you, Ruki. First time in my life I haven't wanted to lie about anything." Akihiko sipped the drink... it was Dr. Pepper, which he'd had and enjoyed before. "Michi and I have a friendly relationship and a business relationship that kind of tend to overlap. I like him as a friend, but I love you. That won't change. He's helped me understand a lot... got me through losing you when I thought I had... and kept me sane long enough to play that damned charity show." idly he picked up another nacho, studying it for a moment. "But part of why I couldn't answer you earlier is... well... Michi and I had just slept together the night before and it felt wrong to just tell you I loved you at that point. Not to mention I was still trying to sort through love in itself. I mean..." he set down the nacho without eating it. "I haven't had a friend since Yuuji lived with us when we were kids. When he left I was alone. Michi is a friend, Ruki. He's also my physical therapist and a musician for Ohayou now. But he won't stop being my friend. Usually, the times we've slept together, came about because he was doing his job as a masseuse and me, needing an outlet to vent, used him. He knows that. I know that. He's going to sleep with other guys and it doesn't bother me a bit because I'm not in LOVE with him. He's not like you. We don't have the relationship that I want for you and I, Ruki."

~ ~ ~

Izzy watched him eat the Nachos and it seemed like Akihiko was actually enjoying himself. They didn't get anyone bugging them because no one knew who they were except they looked damn cool in their costumes.
So he just listened to him talk about the relationship and took several bites of his own Nachos kind of wish he didn't have to think so much while eating such divine food. But this was important and he really needed to know how things worked so he paid attention and sipped his soda.

"So he's been your...night-time buddy?" Sure Izzy knew the concept from way too many yaoi manga. He actually was quite fluent in some things regarding that area but he never made them obvious until needed. And that wasn't very often...if ever. Except Akihiko knew he was a closet yaoi lover... "Are you going to continue to see him now that we are together?"

~ ~ ~

Narcissus couldn't help but smirk, "There's the catch it's it?" he asked, taking a sip of soda and looking in Izzy's eyes. "I'm going to flirt and you know that. I'll be horrible at it, make other men and women weak in the knees time and time again. It's Narcissus. It's the persona I've created to protect myself... but..." sighing, the young man shook his head. "As much as I want to say 'yes'. To say that 'I would sleep with Michi again if I wanted to'... If you, Ruki, don't want me to... then I'll stop. You can't stop the flirting because it's part of the act. But if you're the jealous type... I can put my own ego aside for once in my life and respect that." idly he picked up a nacho, staring at it as it dripped cheese before popping it into his mouth. "I want to continue seeing him. He cleanses my body and mind, I won't lie about that. But at the end of the day, Ruki... it's you I want to be holding as I fall asleep. Not Michi. Not any other man or woman. You."

~ ~ ~

Izzy sat the for a moment after Akihiko spoke and nibbled on a few more Nachos. Really, he wasn't the jealous type but he also wasn't the type to run to everyone's bed...He liked to know what to expect. At least, he didn't want a person suddenly on his doorstep going 'I'm Narcissus' Girlfriend...Boyfriend or whatever.' He didn't want crazy because crazy came with other issues that could cause more problems than he'd ever want.

"Well...mm...It doesn't bother me really if your seeing him and he's just a bed buddy. But...I want to know if anyone else becomes like that with you. I don't want to be surprised or worried about who's in your life. You know sometimes bed buddies can become more in time. So...choose wisely." he said taking cues from many yaoi manga. "Besides, telling you to stop seeing him wouldn't work. It's like telling you to change. You have to want to change for you...not for me. I'm ok with it as long as I know who the people are...and everything is discreet."

But then he paused as he took another nachos in and enjoyed the thick cheese before speaking again, "So, if you're planning to continue having Michi then it should be alright for me to have a night-time buddy if I choose."

~ ~ ~

Therein lay the problem...
Akihiko WAS the jealous type.
VERY jealous.

Just the thought of Izzy sleeping with someone else made his blood boil.

But how fair was it for Akihiko to see Michi... and keep Izzy from seeing anyone else.

"The truth?" Narcissus asked, looking away for a moment. "Under normal circumstances yes, if I had a buddy you should too... but I'm jealous, Ruki. It may come with the seme territory or it may just be because I've never truly loved anyone until you." the musician sat back in the chair, completely ignoring his food. "I know everyone thinks I can't change unless I WANT to change, and that's a load of bull. It'll be harder, sure... but if you wanted it, I'd do it." he bit his lip, trying to come up with the right words. "I'm a hypocrite, I know... but I can't say what I'd do if you were in another man's arms... hell, just the thought of it makes me see red."

~ ~ ~

Izzy stopped eating and looked up at Akihiko watching the man's reactions. He really was the jealous type! But here it was, Akihiko wanted privileges and well Izzy thought it only fair that he have the same. Actually he knew he was in the right about this. "Mm...I see. Well, it is only fair. I'm glad you're able to understand that because I wouldn't want to find that my situation was limited while you were free to do as you pleased. That isn't a good relationship."

Maybe if Izzy was more like the sub he was before he might have agreed to a different proposal but today he was not that man and he wouldn't take any less. "If I do find someone, I will tell you before we become intimate. I am not the type to rush into other beds, Akihiko but I feel that it is important to have equality in our relationship."

Nowadays, Izzy was quite mature about his ideas of love and what he didn't want in his life. He wasn't going to be a victim...never again. "I can understand jealousy. And I will be aware of that if I do find a buddy. However, you're going to have to make an effort to overcome that line of thinking."

Then he started eating again, "I can't even say I'm going to be looking too hard. You might keep my attention to much too look." He smiled at Akihiko knowing the man was a very passionate bed partner and demanding seme.

~ ~ ~

Akihiko smiled slightly, but at first it was a hollow smile.
He knew how violent he could be... knew that if anyone so much as touched Izzy wrong... he was going to be fiercely protective of him.
But Izzy was right.
As much as Narcissus wanted the man for himself alone...

"I'll have to just make you stop looking altogether." Akihiko teased, picking up another nacho. "When we're in the same city, and I'm not working, and it's night... I'll be wanting your a**." he said, that smile turning true.

Sighing though, he finished the nachos and wiped his hands. "In all honesty... you're just too damn cute in my bed for me to look around. But I do appreciate the warning... might help if I don't try and kill the b*****d, ne?"

~ ~ ~

Izzy wasn't sure about that smile but of course Akihiko had two faces. Probably didn't want to show his 'OMG I'm seriously jealous but I can't be that arrogant face'. Well if Izzy only know what he was really thinking the manager might have reconsidered this entire conversation. He had no ideas the length Akihiko would go to keep him from having a bed buddy on the side.

Personally, he thought that this was a good way to get Akihiko to face his own insecurities. Love was a two way street. What was good for the goose was good for the gander. But Izzy really didn't expect to be looking anyway. However, if opportunity presented itself he should be as free to do as he pleased. What he didn't know was that Akihiko's teasing words were more reality than realized.

He laughed and said, "Stop looking all together? Who said I was? I just want the same freedoms as you." Then he pushed aside the empty nacho plate and opened up his Crunch wrap supreme. "Yes, well I wouldn't want you hurting someone just because I found a little buddy to play with every now and then. Killing is bad...." His words were all teasing and smiles. He wasn't that serious but who knows what was going on in Akihiko's head at this point. In Izzy's, he was fairly content at the moment. At least, they had cleared he air and that one thing was now equally addressed. They both could have night-time buddies if they so chose.

Izzy munched into his Crunch wrap supreme and felt pretty good about the entire conversation. "Do you want to go back to my Aunt's place after I'm done with this?"

~ ~ ~

"I'm just the jealous type." Akihiko confessed, sipping on his soda.
He was full from the nachos, so the gordita would have to go with them. There was no way the man could eat both, not when he had been starting to eat regularly again... finally.
The musician smirked, "Yes, going back to your aunt's still sounds like a good idea to me. I just... couldn't stay at that party. Too many things to consider... too many ways someone could see me without Narcissus in place.
He sighed, his fingers lazily caressing the straw, thumb and pointer finger sliding along it up and down.
It was a sensual motion, a completely erotic gesture... and yet he was doing it without any thought to it.

~ ~ ~

"I've noticed." Izzy agreed as he ate. It was nice to see that Akihiko ate a reasonable meal and they didn't have any interruptions from anyone. This was actually kind of nice being in public with Akihiko and no one really noticed him except for how cool he was dressed.

Watching Akihiko as he ate, he noticed that thumb and forefinger playing with the straw. God...that mad is mind wander just a little. His cheeks blushed as he ate a little bit more quickly. "Alright." he answered as he sucked in the last bite. "I'm ready when you are. Just let me get a refill on my soda." He bounced up thinking he better not look at that straw too long or he'd be mindlessly distracted.

After he filled his soda, he grabbed his 'leftovers' and waited for Akihiko to follow.

~ ~ ~

The one soda was enough for him, and he disposed of any trash before grabbing his gordita and following after Izzy, back into the limo.
Of course Akihiko had had no idea that his idle motions had turned the other man on.
Because in all honesty, the musician wasn't thinking about anything in particular when he did it.

"I guess I like American food more now... well... American Mexican food." he teased with a smile, setting the gordita down in the limo and looking out the window at the city lights. "We go such interesting places, don't we, Ruki?"

~ ~ ~

"Ah...yes we do." he answered when a shiver down his spine. Why oh why...but the man had turned him on again just by playing with a straw! Damn...

Izzy put his soda in a cup holder and sat aside his food on the floorboard. Then, he glanced over at Akihiko just sitting there looking out at the night sky. So beautiful...and sexy. It was then that Izzy reacted on instinct and moved closer to the man. Reaching over, he took Akihiko by the shoulder and pulled him down on top of him in the back seat. His needy lips pressed against Akihiko's lips for a long heated kiss, "You know you shouldn't play with straws like that in fast food restaurants. You really turned me on." His sensual kisses continued as legs shifted under Akihiko have him just between them and more comfortable, "There...that's better...Mmm...you taste like Nacho Cheese...my favorite." he said with a slow purr.

For Akihiko's benefit, this was much different from the normal submissive Ruki...Izzy showed a more aggressive wanting side that demanded his attention.

~ ~ ~

That had been fully unexpected.
One moment Akihiko was watching the city lights pass them by as the limo headed toward Crystal's residence, and the next he was suddenly lip locked with his manager.
Of course, it wasn't unwanted... far from it.
Unlike Izzy though, Narcissus hadn't been turned on, at least not since before unwrapping the gifts from the party. He'd had no idea that his idle hands had stirred the man's desires, especially because he hadn't been intending to.

It was so different...
Making out with Izzy was usually very submissive on the other man's part.
But this... this was a bit aggressive.

Smirking, laying on top of the shorter man, Akihiko's hair framed his face, falling over his shoulders and giving them a shield from everything else. "I taste like nachos because you've got this ridiculous obsession with them." he teased, leaning forward to initiate a kiss all his own.

~ ~ ~

Izzy really liked the feeling of Akihiko's weight on his body. And while most men would have pushed the other way to be on top, Izzy preferred the bottom. He softly sighed as he felt the hair frame his face so he could just focus on the twinkle of those blue eyes in the darkness. He giggled just a little because the fact that he LOVED Nachos was very true. The only think he didn't like about Japan. NO Taco Bell. Hardly any Mexican restaurants. And well the ones that were there weren't that great. "Oh....I know I do...If only I could dip you in Nachos Cheese. I'd eat you alive." He teased. What an interesting little fantasy of Narcissus dipped in cheese... He'd have to by a large jar of cheese sauce and experiment on Akihiko later.

But then his lips were taken into a kiss. Mmm...he really did like it when Akihiko took over. His tongue slide right up against the other. Slowly his fingers wandered up the man's back over the corset. He really did like this costume just a bit much. "This look of yours really turns me on...and these clothes...Tonight I'm really lucky."

~ ~ ~

"Too bad you have to wait til we're in the bedroom." Akihiko whispered, placing his forehead against Izzy's and just resting in the man for a moment after the kiss. "I'd rather not run from the car and into your aunt's house... naked."
Akihiko smirked, leaning down again and claiming Izzy's lips as his own.
When he came up from the kiss, the young Koyasu's smirk was still in place. "I don't think I'd be very beautiful dipped in cheese... though... I might taste good." he teased, laughing softly.

~ ~ ~

"I don't want to wait." His words were softened as Akihiko's forehead touched his own. Something about that touch always settled him into a calmer place and he couldn't help but focus on those blue eyes that demanded attention. "Oh but you'd look beautiful running naked from here to the house. Long hair flowing in the moonlight over such as sexy a**." He mused over the thought. "Maybe I'll have to write a song about that..." he grinned.

Izzy realized he really wasn't winning the aggression award here...and that smirk before him was determined that he would lose. "I think you'd be O...I...Shii...dipped in cheese. The creamy gleam across your skin...Mmmm" His smile broadened as his eyes closed.

"Maybe I should think of you and food. I'd get fat if I dished you up on top of my favorite flavors." His fingers drifted up into Akihiko's hair enough to bring the man's lips back down upon his own. "I'll take another taste of 'Nachos no Akihiko'...." he said just before claiming them.

~ ~ ~

"My a** doesn't belong in any song." he joked.
Bending his head down, the musician kissed Izzy's jaw, up near his temple. "Maybe we could see what's in your aunt's fridge, hmm?" he teased. "Get me all riled up and I'll give you a night you won't soon forget, Ruki..." his voice dipped lower as he said that name, fully intending to make good on that promise.

~ ~ ~

"Oh I don't know....Narcissus' a** waving in the wind on a song or too might make me really popular with the ladies." he teased back.

"Haha! I wonder if my Aunt has some Ice cream in the freezer..." Actually he wasn't sure what his Aunt had in the house. He didn't want to tell Akihiko that he learned a little bit of his 'TV dinner lifestyle' from her... Of course , they could afford a cook and Rukuro hired one soon enough before being subject to his wife's idea of eating on the run any more.

But once he heard his name...in that lower voice he almost stopped thinking and had to shake it off. He had tried very hard to be 'less' like he used to be but some how that voice always caught him off guard.

It was then the limo slowed and he heard the sound of the heavy gate. "Mm...Akihiko, we're here..."

~ ~ ~

They pulled through the gate and Narcissus frowned, "Just when I was having fun..." he whispered, letting go of Izzy and sitting up, carefully straightening his clothes. "If you stick my a** in a song, you better be prepared for me to show up as your own personal stage prop when you perform." Akihiko teased with a devious smirk.

~ ~ ~

Izzy laughed as he grabbed his food and drink to slip out of the limo. "If I put your a** in a song you better show up. I have to prove to the fans I really saw it." He scampered up to the front door and unlocked it then hurried inside to the kitchen where he tucked the food into the fridge but kept out the drink. Before Akihiko made it into the kitchen he checked the freeze and saw one tub of Edy's Chocolate peanut butter mixed with many frozen dinners!! He closed the freezer quickly and grabbed his drink from the counter. "I had to put the food away." he said as he came back out around the corner. "Do you want a drink before we head upstairs? I can make something at the bar if you do." His smile broadened as he sipped on his drink and looked Akihiko over. He just wanted to stare for awhile...so handsome even if slightly disheveled.

~ ~ ~

Somehow, Izzy had his leftovers too and had put them in the fridge. Thus Akihiko never saw that chocolaty peanut butter treat that his manager had. He walked into the kitchen, setting his Taco Bell drink on the counter.
"It's tempting..." the musician spoke, thinking it over for a moment.
He also set both his present box and Izzy's on said counter.
"Sure, why not." but then he smirked, "Lets see if you can mix drinks better than cook, hmm?"
The man couldn't help but tease his lover, and Akihiko came around the counter, wrapping an arm around Izzy's waist and kissing him gently, before letting him go.
Sure, Narcissus wanted the man now, and he wanted him badly... but he would wait... could always wait...
It would just make tonight all the sweeter...

~ ~ ~

"You're never going to let me live down my bad cooking skills." he pouted as he walked over to the bar and pulled out a glass. "So what would you like to drink?" he asked then pointed back to all the bottles "We've got a little of everything. Nothing cheap or cut either. My Uncle likes to purchase the good stuff if he buys anything. He wanted to give the man a choice rather than taking an idea off a list of things he knew the man liked.

Looking over Akihiko's shoulder, he was glad that Akihiko remembered their gifts because he had totally been in get inside mode. His eye did stray to the box that Akihiko got. Was he really serious that the stuff in that bottle would feel that good? His eyes paused over there while he waited for Akihiko to make his selection.

~ ~ ~

Leaving the gifts on the counter, Akihiko walked over to the bar to read the labels. Some he knew, some he didn't, and while his attention was on the bottles, he spoke. "Nope. Your cooking skills are always going to be joked about... unless you get better at it." the man smirked, blue eyes scanning the shelves.
He spotted a Ty-Ku liquor that was green and pointed to it. "That with a bit of juice splashed in. On the rocks." the man said, knowing that yeah it sounded fruity... but it had a wicked bite and would make a man tipsy before he knew it.

"Rukuro-san's bar has almost as much as my own." the musician spoke, leaning over the bar and grabbing a bottle of tequila.
It was pricy stuff... and even had the worm in the bottom.
Akihiko swirled the tequila, watching the worm swirl with the contents, then put it back on the shelf before turning around and leaning on the bar's counter, elbows supporting him from behind. His blue eyes scanned the room, simply taking everything in.
"They really do seem to care a lot about you, Ruki. I've a feeling your aunt and I are going to have an interesting conversation with one another before long... from how Rukuro-san acted earlier, I'm betting neither of them really approve of our relationship."

~ ~ ~

"Ok that I can manage..." he said with a small smile. Izzy was a little better with mixing drinks than making food. He just didn't really drink that much however, many times he helped his Uncle behind the bar when they had guests at the house. So he knew a few things even if it wasn't super fancy things. Reaching around he hit a button and an icemaker shot out 4 perfect square cubes in to the glass. "Yes, he really likes good liquors so he tends to order what he wants in."

Then he took the Ty-ku bottle and pour a bit into a container with a little orange juice and added some ice before closing the lid and shaking it. "You like Tequilla?" he asked as he prepared the drink."Well, they are as close to parents as I will get. I'm sure that they would have adopted me had my mother not been against that idea. Oh...well...she might. She American and she's been really worried about me. I wouldn't be surprised if you get an earful. But she'll let me do what I want. She knows I'm grown up even if she doesn't agree with all my choices. I think she'd rather have me here doing music and work rather than returning to Japan. But she knows I've got things there too...Mm...However, well, to be honest they don't approve. You're a bad boy that's going to get me in trouble. My Aunt has a bit of a beef with your Grandfather right now. She feels like he used me. And...well she thinks he let you get out of control. But...don't get her wrong. She's a good person and she has my best interests in mind. She also admitted she hasn't ever had time to get to know you personally. So when I said you were a good person, she was rather...well surprised. But she wants to see it herself. My Uncle...he's willing to let you stumble and fall for awhile but expects you to man up. He thinks young men like you and I have to go through proving stages before settling into real adulthood." It was then he laughed. "It's going to take time to win them over. But they are my family...and I love them very much."

Once he opened the lid, he put a small strainer over the other glass and poured the mixture through it into the glass. Afterwards he garnished the glass with an orange slice. "There you are. An Orange Screwdriver - Ty-ku style" he said with a smile. "I hope you like it."

~ ~ ~

Akihiko took the offered glass and sipped it, "Not bad, Ruki." his blue eyes focused on the man before taking another sip. "Okay, I won't make fun of your drink mixing skills. They far exceed your cooking ones." the man teased with a slight smirk.
Sipping more, Narcissus couldn't help but sigh. "Of course ojisan let me get out of control. I've been out of control for a while now... hell most of my life, so I don't blame her for thinking that." but then he looked sharply at Izzy. "A good person?" the musician asked. "I'm selfish, narcissistic, and stubborn. Those are hardly 'good person' traits. But..." he shook his head, downing the rest of the drink in a few large gulps. Setting the glass down on the bar, he smiled. "Somehow you've figured out how to deal with my bad traits... to get to my good ones. I'll just have to prove myself to them too it seems."
He could feel the drink in his head, making him a bit fuzzy at first. Ty-Ku had a way of hitting you hard and fast without you ever suspecting it.
But Akihiko needed to loosen up... and that drink had helped tremendously.
Sighing, he glanced at Izzy. "So, did your aunt have anything interesting in her fridge?" he teased with a wicked smirk.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm
"I'm glad you like it. And well I think I'd rather have cooking skills because I don't drink that much." he said as he cleaned up after the mess he had made.

"Yeah, he was your 'parent' after all. Seems like back then he just didn't have time. But your an adult now so you're able to make you own choices. And Yes you even are a good person at times." he laughed and walked out from behind the bar.

"You drank that quickly." he said as he watch the man set the glass down on the bar. "Oh but it took time to learn how to deal with you. Our first face to face moment was you black mailing me! So it took awhile to figure out where the good was inside of you considering you're a very bad boy. But I'm sure you'll figure out a way to win their hearts. I know you have mine." he said as he slipped his arms around Akihiko's waist.

"Oh..umm...well umm..she does have Edy's Chocolate Peanutbutter in the freezer, but ...I didn't check out the refrigerator." he blushed at that wicked smirk upon him. "You're also a very naughty man...But will my Ice Cream be better than what you've in mind?"

~ ~ ~

One hand tipped Izzy's chin up, blue eyes looking into the other man's gaze. "I'm debating saving my present for a special occasion... Christmas... New Years... some time when I can have you all to myself. Alone. After all..." the blue darkened just a bit as Narcissus smirked. "You wouldn't want your aunt or uncle... or Shou-san... hearing us when they get home... would you?"
Because knowing Shou... he'd probably want in on the fun...
And right now... Akihiko wanted Izzy all to himself for as long as possible.
Instead of kissing the man, Narcissus' lips hovered just a hair away before pulling back and smiling. "I'll convince them... even if I have to steal you away first to do it. I won't go home without you, Ruki... even if we stay here for a while... even if my fans start rioting... even if that old b*****d dies while I'm abroad... I'm not about to leave you alone again." he dipped his head down and kissed his lover, letting his tongue push between Izzy's lips just enough to get a teasing taste of him, before pulling back a tiny bit and kissing the man's jaw with a little lick.
"Ice cream sounds divine..." he whispered, kissing lower than the jaw... then again on Izzy's neck.

~ ~ ~

"Saving it? Mm....is it that good?" Izzy asked unknowning of what to think about BoS. "Oh my...I forgot...my Birthday will be soon too." It was the first time he had mentioned it outloud since all the events that happened. Well he never really mentioned it at all to Akihiko. It was something he usually celebrated alone so no stars would disturb him. His one exclusive day off where he would even put his phones aside. And that thought brought up another emotion. He lost his phones...again. That thought was rather depressing in spite of the intimate situation he was in. "I...usually celebrate quietly...but...well...if I didn't tell you it was coming up, I have a feeling you'd be unhappy if you missed it."

"I'm sure you'll convince them one day." he said with a softer smile, his mood was sort of at odds with him right now. His turned on feelings kind of dampened by the thoughts of fans rioting and Akihiko's grandfather dying and the thought of his phones. "You really should think about being there for your grandfather...It's ok if we take our time, Akihiko. It would be terrible to think you might lose the opportunity to be with him." He said just before those lips and tongue teased him. Although it felt really good...he was kind of out of the mood at the moment but the kissing at his jaw caused a small shiver along his neck and shoulders.

"Then why don't we have a couple bowls." he answered warmly and let his fingers travel up across Akihiko's cheek. "I'm sure we've even chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream somewhere." Pulling away, he headed towards the kitchen to prepare the luscious treats. Why was it so difficult to keep the mood up? It had to be the combination of conversations they were having. All needed to be aired out and most were beyond their control. None of these things would go away quickly...unfortunately.

~ ~ ~

But before Izzy could even get a couple steps away, Akihiko's arms were around his waist, pulling him back against the musician's chest. "I'm only hungry for one thing, baka..." he whispered, his breath warm against the man's ear. "Stop trying to dodge me. First the drink, now dessert... do you not want to sleep with me?"
It was an innocent question, but there was a tiny bit of hurt in the musician's voice nevertheless.
"I thought you found this outfit attractive... wouldn't you like to take it off piece by piece? Or I could just lift up the skirt, you know..." his voice deepened again, sensual... charming... "Come on, Ruki... don't make me find another straw to get you riled up again..."

He felt a bit hurt by Izzy's actions. It seemed like the man was doing everything to avoid sleeping together. Taco Bell had been understandable because both men were hungry... even the drink was okay, except Izzy hadn't made one for himself... but now?
Akihiko felt like his manager was just toying with him... just trying to make him feel better without actually making him feel better.

And yet Izzy's words hurt...

"I know we can take our time but damn it... I thought you were dead!" his voice raised a bit, not in anger really... just in strong emotion. His arms held Izzy's waist a bit tighter. "Ever since I woke up in the hospital two weeks ago... I've just wanted you, Ruki..."

~ ~ ~

His body stopped and he was suddenly pulled back in against that warm chest. He could feel the corset upon his back and the warm breath against his ear.

"Akihiko...that's all I want to do...I want to sleep with you..But, well you brought up my family...fans and your grandfather's condition and well that makes it really hard to get into the mood. I'm not sure if you want to talk or make love. It's hard to concentrate on both, you know?" His head leaned back against Akihiko's chest just wanting to hear that heart beat although from this position it was very hard to do.

"I find that outfit so attractive on you that I could stare at it for hours on you..." he took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I just don't know if you're really focused on me...or if all those other things need to be resolved first. "You know...for a long time I didn't know if you were alive either. How do you think I felt? And after we had such a bad argument...I thought I would put you behind me for good. But here you are, and oh god...Akihiko, I just want us to be free to enjoy our passions. I don't want to think about your grandfather, my family, your fans...Hiroki-san or any of that. Since that moment you said you loved me, I've wanted you."

"I just love you...." he said finally, "Distract me...and make me only think of You..."

~ ~ ~

Even though Akihiko had brought up those things, he hadn't really been thinking hard about them. To him, in those moments, they were just casual conversation.
But now...
Narcissus released Izzy, and for a moment it seemed as if he would simply give up.
After all, Lucky had a point...
He wasn't completely focused... wasn't as in the mood as Izzy had been...

"Go upstairs." Akihiko suddenly ordered. "I'll follow in a minute."
Without another word, he went into the kitchen.

Once there, he dug through the cupboards until he found a bowl then, using the ice maker on the fridge, filled it with ice cubes. He grabbed a towel, putting it over the bowel to help keep the cold inside, before picking up his 'present' and heading toward Izzy's room.

~ ~ ~

A little while later...

Things didn't go as planned...

~ ~ ~

Strangely, Narcissus pushed his body into Izzy's hands, enjoying for the moment, that gentle contact, resting his forehead against his lover's chin and closing his eyes. "I shouldn't be your fantasy, Ruki... I should be the one who makes it happen." he spoke in response to Izzy's desires.
Of course the young Koyasu realized that he was always going to be SOMEONE's fantasy... usually women, some men, but never the fantasies of people he really wanted...
Why should Izzy be any different.
"I swear... I won't ever cause you pain again..." Akihiko whispered, taking a few moments to just calm his own mind and figure out what he wanted to do next.
Part of him wanted to just lose himself in Izzy...
And yet...

~ ~ ~

Ruki wasn't to sure that anything had such strong sensual power but he didn't really have a clue. "That name makes me skeptical. Sexiness is really hard to just bottle up." He giggled just a little and continued to massage Akihiko's back, working into the shoulder bladders a bit more than before. How he loved this warm contact. .

"Mm...Is there anything wrong with being my fantasy and reality? My imagination runs away with me when I read sometimes, and I see you there in my yaoi...doing those. Maybe one by one they will become reality because you're here with me." he answered as he held Akihiko in a warm affectionate snuggle. Right now, just holding Akihiko felt good. "I know you don't want to cause me pain. Those other times in the past when your head was hurting...wasn't you." But he couldn't say that the times before when Akihiko had just met him were purely innocent. The man still had an arrogant streak and well all change takes time. But he'd accept that Akihiko was trying to change.

He wondered if Akiihiko really had it in him to fufill that fantasy or if what he really needed was just some snuggling. So he lay there enjoying the feeling of intimate contact and soon his hand reached up to stroke Akihiko's gorgeous long hair.

~ ~ ~

"Maybe it should be Bottle of Pleasure then?" Akihiko asked, blue eyes closed as he lay there, enjoying Izzy's touch... the safety and comfort he felt whenever he was with this godsend of a human being.

A few minutes passed, and as Izzy's words sunk into his mind... there was a hand on his hair, gently stroking it... tenderly... lovingly...

And he simply couldn't take it anymore.

"Gomen nasai..." Akihiko whispered, his body trembling very slightly. Izzy would soon feel a dampness on his chest from where the musician's head was laying. A sniff. "I just can't do this... not right now. God, how pathetic is this?!"

In truth... Narcissus hadn't really been able to perform.

It wasn't that Izzy' hadn't aroused him...
He just honest-to-god couldn't bring himself to focus on making love, even if it was with Izzy!

Sniffing again, Akihiko turned his head to the side a bit, somewhat burying his face in his lover's warm chest. "Gomen..."

~ ~ ~

It was as if Ruki turned off and Izzy began again. Obviously, now wasn't the time to be thinking of his own pleasure enve if Akihiko initiated it. So for the longest time he just laid there holding the man close. "It's ok. Shh. Everything will be ok." he gently said as he continued to stroke that soft hair. He felt kind of bad that they went this far while his partner was feeling like s**t inside.

"There is no need to apologize. You've had a rough day. Why don't we get you undressed. We can take a nice shower together and then crawl in bed. " he said gently.

~ ~ ~

"It's not okay and I don't want to undress." Akihiko whispered, sitting up and making sure that the long hair hid his face from Izzy.
For a few minutes, Narcissus just stayed in that warm embrace...
"I never really cried when you were gone..." he spoke softly, tears still coming from his eyes every now and then. "God, Michi and I had slept together and I cried for like two seconds afterward but..." the musician shook his head, burying his face in his lover's chest. "I never cried because I lost you. I thought you were dead. And there was so much anger... Even when I heard you on tv and you were alive... there weren't any damn tears of joy! I'd lost you and I'd gotten you back and I was so ******** happy tonight..." his voice dropped away, Akihiko refusing to say anything else at the moment.

~ ~ ~

Izzy listened. "Sometimes it's hard to accept things and even harder to let go when you're so used to bottling things up." he answered then hugged Akihiko very close. "You've had so much happen these past few weeks that it's really hard to put it all in prespective. Don't even try right now to figure it all out. Just take a breath and know I am here now. That part of you inner pain is over now so just let it go. " He snuggled up close and put his hand on Akihiko's cheek. " You know I cried a few times on Shou because of similar reasons for awhile. He really is a good guy even if crazy as a loon. So don't be afraid to shed a few tears. Its ok to let it out. I love you."

~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm not afraid to cry." Akihiko replied, sitting up and out of the comfort of Izzy's warm arms.
The musician shook his head, "I... I know you love me... that's why I wanted to sleep with you. I mean, after everything, what happens if we never get the chance to again? I wanted to make you happy, Ruki... so I let myself be Narcissus for a while." he sighed, moving off his lover and kneeling on the bed. He'd have just sat normally if he could in the skirt... "I kept throwing Narcissus up to block, to help distract... and I failed... I keep talking about change and I just..."
He couldn't sit still.
Standing, the musician paced a few feet away, hands on his hips, not looking at the man in bed. "I just don't want to be alone anymore..." he whispered, hands moving up to his arms, Narcissus literally hugging himself as he spoke.
It was a familiar pose to a person who was used to dealing with the man after his attack and drug addiction had begun...
"Ojisan's dying and I'm... I'm ********!" blue eyes closed, pain evident in his features. "It's not your fault, Ruki... I just care a lot about the b*****d and... and he didn't even have the balls to tell me this himself..." turning, there were tears in the depths of those sapphire eyes when they opened again. "I was so ******** happy tonight! I had you... you were alive and with me and I knew, I KNEW, that we'd end up in bed after the party but... then you sang that song and I was outside crying... Hiroki came to check on me and then he just..." shaking his head, the musician began to pace again. "Why did he have to tell me NOW?! Couldn't he wait a few days?! Can't one thing go right without everything else crashing down around me?!"
Akihiko sighed, standing at the window in Izzy's room and looking out at the dark sky beyond. "He's all I have and he'll be dead in two months tops... My brain can't even..." he shook his head once more. "I once told Michi something important.... but..." biting his lip, the musician forced himself to continue. "When I was younger... I had a twin sister. As... as wrong as this sounds... I loved her. I loved her with every fiber of my being. My entire world... revolved around her. She started taking piano so... I started too. Our... our sensei was from Australia so, naturally, he spoke a lot of English. He was maybe... seventeen at the time? Yuriko and I started playing the piano when we were seven... but after we turned ten... sensei started separating our practices. He said it wasn't healthy... for us to be together all the time. Otousan worked for Ojisan... Okaasan for our aunt and so no one was really around for me except Yuriko and Yuuji, and even in those days Yuuji's presence was rare. One day, Yuuji and I were on the way home. We'd gone down the street, to the combini, just to get some manga magazines... you know, pass the time until my piano lesson. Yuuji liked to listen to me play... I... think he still does but... when we got home..." Akihiko paused as he tried to explain. "Our sensei had.... had done things... horrible things... and now she was dead. Here's this man who I trusted like a parent and... he killed my sister. My twin. It was like... she was a part of me, and that part was suddenly gone. He ran. Sensei just took off... and then a week later, after Yuriko's funeral, he came back and... my parents were at the house. I was at ojisan's because I just couldn't stand to be there without Yuriko... and sensei burned my house to the ground. Burned it... himself... my parents... alive. I can still hear my sister's last scream... and I can imagine the cries of my parents as they burned... I lost my family. Yuuji... Yuuji says I changed after that. I became Narcissus. How could I not? Ten years old and everyone I loved was murdered..."
He couldn't keep the tears hidden, try as he might. Thinking about them... his family... it hurt...
Maybe more than anything else.
"Ojisan raised me, Ruki... Even if it doesn't look like it... we care about one another. I... I'm a spoiled brat who was never scolded for creating the persona of Narcissus... because it was the only way I could cope with my family's murder... He... He never once yelled at me... When I was younger, ojisan protected me... he's still protecting me... and now, I..." Akihiko shook his head, his body trembling as he shook from his sobs. "I don't want to be left alone... I don't want to go home..." the young Koyasu's hands were gripped tight to his costume, and he couldn't help but drop to the floor on his knees... his legs just wouldn't support him anymore. "I want to hide. I don't want to face the truth that he's dying, Ruki... I know it's childish and I don't care who mocks me for it but... you broke my walls, Ruki... you ******** broke them and now I care about people, for the first time since I was a child I care about those around me, and I don't think I can take it!"

~ ~ ~

Izzy again listened and after Akihiko got up from him, he pulled the sheets around him. "You are making me happy. And we don't have to have do this so soon to prove it."

For now all he could do is watch and listen and feel a little annoyed with Akihiko's grandfather. Life was to short as it was "I suspect that Hiroki-san is under way too much pressure right now. He might not have been thinking clearly himself. You did say to me at one point that he was very attached to your grandfather and he's fighting Matsumoto too. It must be just as bad for him as it is for you."

Then he heard about the twin and that caused Izzy to remain quiet for awhile as he processed the news. No wonder Akihiko turned out as he did. However, the upbringing...His grandfather should have sent him for psychological help rather than let this fester. The lack of communication was astounding even if there was 'love' mixed within it all. He felt bad for Akihiko but he knew that he couldn't say that. He didn't want Akihiko to mistake that for pity. And with Akihiko's mindset he probably would.

"You know, you have to let them go and let the Good Memories that you have overcome the bad ones. It sounds to me like you've covered up the wound with Narcissus but never took time to heal. Closing yourself up like that doesn't allow you to grow. Seeking help lets you cleanse the would and eventually things scab over and you get a scar but at least you've skin. I'm sure that you grandfather does care about you. It's obvious you care about him. One day, you have to face those things you fear and don't let them rule you. Hiding hasn't helped you before, it won't help you now. Friends support each other so you don't have to face the world alone. And...well every generation dies at some point. It's a natural part of life. I know it's not part of the cycle you're ready for but it's something each of us will face." He paused and took a breath then walked and pulled Akihiko to him placing his head on top of Akihiko's as he held him.

"I know it's hard but I'll be here for you. I've already had my brush with death and even if it was the most horrible experience in my life, I've come out a better man...with Shou's strange...mm...very strange help. And it's good you care about people, that's what makes up the web of life. If one strand breaks other strands supports you. You've got me...Shou...your band mates, Takagi-san, Tanaka-san, Hiroki-san and even Chiyou-kun. You have to face the truth even if you don't want to but you don't have to face it alone. We're here for you." he said as he hugged the man tightly.

As his manager mind mode fully activated another portion of his brain also engaged, one that he never showed outsiders. That part of him that dealt with his family...all the worst qualities of his family to help him evaluate what he thought Koyasu Aki's next steps might be. If the man told Hiroki-san that today, then he'd be away quickly on a flight to Japan. Probably on a red-eye, escaping his grandson as quickly as possible. Well, that wouldn't do in Izzy's eyes. Heck, right now he didn't have a job with Ohayou so he pretty much could say what he wanted to the Old Tiger of Ohayou and not take any... repercussion. At least, that was his own opinion.

But to be on the safe side, he guessed that his Aunt's company, MeKA in the USA could/would protect his future career if something went wrong. Also, he wondered if he took a contract with MeKA if he could work out of Japan...Akihiko's home studio might be enough. He could always rent from Jax, the WareHouse. And he also knew that Jax would moonlight with him if he needed an engineer. Plus he knew...he knew Shou would help him. There was no doubt in that.

But first as all these things clicked into place from his more subversive mind. He realized before he could reach out and make contact with Koyasu Aki, he'd have to do something with the little crying tiger. "Sshhh...Shhh...Just relax, Akihiko. I know you're feeling miserable right now but everything will be ok. We will work through this together." He got up and went into the bathroom getting a damp washcloth to clean up Akihiko's face. Kneeling down, he wiped away the tears and got rid of some of the makeup in the process but Akihiko's face was still very beautiful.

~ ~ ~

Akihiko sat there, listening to everything Izzy had to say.
The man was right, of course, and even the musician's own rational mind could accept that. There wasn't a single thing that his lover said that wouldn't be a proper course of action in this case.
But even if Izzy was right... that didn't mean that the young Koyasu was ready to accept that just yet.

But it also meant that he could take comfort in the arms around him. It felt so much like when Michi had consoled him before prior to the benefit... except now, there was the added emotion of love flowing through the musician, for the man who was comforting him.
It felt different...
And yet...

"I know you'll be there..." Akihiko whispered as Izzy gently wiped away his tears. "But your family left you and you've got Crystal and Rukuro. None of them are dead, Ruki. I just don't think I can handle it again..." he shook his head. "Besides... maybe I've disappointed the b*****d so much that he doesn't care about me anymore. I thought that maybe, MAYBE, he might give a damn because he finally came to see me in the hospital after the quake... but hell he could've just as easily come because you were missing! I just..." blue eyes closed, the man looking utterly defeated. "I can't watch him die, Ruki..." reaching out, Narcissus wrapped his arms around Izzy's neck and pulled the man close, burying his face against that warm bare shoulder. "I just want to forget any of this is even happening... I'm not angry that you tore down my walls, I'm glad you did it... and I know death is natural and that he would die eventually. Hell I even knew he had a bad heart! I know he's going to die. I can face that truth. But I can't be there, Ruki... I can't do this..."

And yet, while he wanted to run away and hide, a part of the musician didn't want his grandfather dying without someone by his side...

He felt like a child, and he knew he was acting like one...
A spoiled little brat who wanted to be coddled.
But Akihiko wasn't the strong man everyone thought he was.
Narcissus was his strength.
And right now, the musician simply couldn't muster the willpower to become Narcissus.

"I've ruined everything... gomen... I... I just want to get some sleep..." Akihiko whispered, standing up, hands on his hips. "Where do you want me?" he asked, not knowing if he should sleep in Izzy's bed or a guest room or something.

~ ~ ~

"I think he cares. I think he's as stubborn as you though. One of you has to stop assuming and start communicating." He totally avoided talking about his family and about the cold shoulder he got when he called his parents to tell them he was alive. He didn't even want to think about the words his father said to him or the hopes he might have had that something could have changed. No...it wasn't a conversation he'd ever bring up. Akihiko was right, he was lucky to have his Aunt and Uncle. They were better 'parents' and family than his biological ones.

"You can do this, and you will do this." he said firmly as he stood up with the man. "Once you get over the shock of the situation that you've been given, you're going to figure out a way to push forward. You will face that truth on step at a time." It reminded Izzy of his own recent experiences...the pain, the suffering the shock...then the determination and the drive to live. He wasn't about to let Akihiko do any less than himself.

"First things first...any partnership is a two way street. While you're at fault, so is he. So don't go saying You ruined everything because that isn't true. Think about what your saying....in the morning after a few hours of sleep." he said before pulling down the sheets and then walking to his closet. He fished around for a moment and pulled out some blue flannel pajamas with a string tie pants that looked like they never had been worn. "Here, wear these to bed. My Aunt bought these one year for me at Xmas but they are too long on me so I bet they will be fine on you. That way when you get up in the morning, you've something to wear around the house."

"You can sleep here with me...so just crawl in after you change." he said softly. I'm going to get a quick shower first...unless you'd like to take one?"

~ ~ ~

Izzy was in full manager mode and Akihiko knew it.
He took the pajamas without saying anything and simply nodded, setting them on the bed.
As the musician began to take off the large overcoat he glanced at his lover. "No, you can go ahead and use the shower. I..." focusing on unlacing the corset, Akihiko used the distraction as just that...a distraction.

"Arigatou..." the young Koyasu whispered softly, stripping out of the clothes carefully and laying them in a neat-ish pile nearby. "If it weren't for you, I'd probably be getting s**t-faced right about now..."
There was a slight smile on his lips, before the musician put on the pajama pants.
And just the pants.

Walking over to a mirror, Narcissus looked at himself then touched the wig he wore. For a moment, he debated wearing it to sleep... but the notion that Izzy wasn't put off by his scar... well, it kind of warmed his heart.
Thus he placed the wig on Izzy's dresser and crawled into bed.

Of course the entire time the wig had hidden the deep bruises on his back from the elevator crash, bruises that were still healing, even if they didn't hurt to the touch any longer. With the wig out of the way, Narcissus' back looked like someone had gone at it with a baseball bat.
It looked like it should hurt... especially since he'd been wearing that corset.
But Michi had helped ease the pain out of the muscles, and now they were simply healing.

Laying on his stomach, arms under the pillow and head turned to where the scar was against the pillow itself, Akihiko's blue eyes closed. "I'll probably be fine in the morning..." he whispered, his entire body feeling drained.

He would have LOVED to just take Izzy right there... but his mind was too full of other thoughts... and in truth, the young Koyasu would have felt like he was just using the man he loved...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 pm

User Image

"Logic?" Hideki questioned, seeming surprised by the guitarist's observation.

Well...he hadn't thought much about it. Hadn't even equated it to being something logical. It had just popped into his head for whatever reason.
Honestly, the majority of the time, he figured he was kind of...a dumb blond, to put it bluntly. That was just how he'd always acted, to a degree.
Whether Kai was saying he was smart, or was just so typically dumb that the statement had been remarkable, though, he wasn't sure.

"Um...I dunno. But I doubt Prince Charming would have an attendant with him at all times that just happened to be conveniently carrying something to shield him from rain. Really, in all the fairy tales I remember, the Prince was always riding about by himself, saving a Princess with no help at all."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 pm

"I suppose that's true..." Kai mused, thinking over the topic seriously. "Except in Middle Eastern fairy tales... and ones from India. They always have servants following them around most of the time..." he thought on this for a long time. "Okay well what about a carriage? You know, carried by people, like we used to use in Japan a long time ago. I mean, they really only had enough room for one but the princess could ride in it and then wouldn't get wet from the rain."

Okay so the fact that they were discussing the logic of umbrellas in fairy tales was rather ridiculous.
But it was distracting... and kind of normal in a way.
Plus it wasn't a depressing topic.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:04 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

After Akihiko was in bed, Izzy went into the shower and cleaned up quickly before slipping back out to check up on Akihiko. He was fairly sure that the man was a sleep and once he was certain he tucked him in and put a few pillows close by so Akihiko's body would feel like someone else was close by.

Izzy intentional turned down the heat in his room even though he liked to keep things warmer because a cooler room meant easier sleeping for most people. He didn't want Akihiko waking up before he was done.

It was turning into a long night as Izzy threw on some clothes and walked downstairs. A few minutes later he was online with Ohayou's computers through his Aunt's laptop. Fortunately he knew his login information and actually kept an address book. Scrolling down he found the number he needed then picked up the land line and made his call.

Soon the Chairman's phone would be ringing in his pocket. Hopefully, the man would answer.

"Moshi Moshi, Hello...Izzy Lucky desu.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:15 pm

The song which Izzy sang had indeed impression Koyasu Aki. In fact, the man knew for certain that he had to sign the young man back with Ohayou as soon as possible.
Mainly before Crystal got any ideas to add Izzy to MeKa.

Most of the party had been rather dull after that, though everyone was talking about the power behind those lyrics.
The rumors that Narcissus and Izzy were both gone... fueled even more rumors that the lyrics had been Izzy's way of trying to get through to the overly narcissistic star.
And more rumors, about Narcissus' anger at Izzy prior to the tsunami were also in high demand.

But of course no one spoke those rumors to Aki... the Ohayou chairman had to grab bits and pieces of those conversations when he overheard them.

It was obvious however, that Aki was disappointed in his grandson for leaving. It was also obvious, at least to the chairman himself, that Hiroki, while the face of business, was still sorely distracted.

It came as no surprise however that the elder Koyasu's phone began ringing. Thinking it Yuuji, who was looking after Michi and Nezumi, he answered.

"Moshi moshi... ah, Lucky-san. Everyone's been talking about you since you left. I fear your aunt's swamped with questions in your absence." Aki spoke with a slight smile, heading toward the balcony and going outside so he could get better reception and be able to hear the man more clearly. "I hope my grandson isn't giving you trouble. I noticed he was missing from the festivities as well."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games