Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:22 am
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

XD
    Wow. since my mom and dad got divorced my mom is on her second marriage which... has a couple ok points, but when I start thinking about it has A LOT of waaaayy bad points.. My dad just got divorced from his second wife [that whole marriage never should've happened] and my dad's taken the biggest fall both times.
    i remember very odd things from when i was very young.
    she loves being all wrapped up like that. its so cute! i go over to their house sometimes to give my sister an extra pair of hands around the house since she's still recovering from the c-section
...and then dance around in a circle.
Aww that's sad to hear. Marriage is such a weird thing. I don't want to get married until I've been a relationship with the person atleast 4 years ^^;; I ask alot.
As yous should, that's the way a childs mind works. But don't get me going on child brain developement x.x I wouldn't go to sleep talking so much.
that's very sweet of you ^__^

I ask a lot too, dont worry you're definetly not the only one.
    I'll do anything for my big sis, she's my only blood-related sibling and she's been there for me a lot more than i've realized.
    and speaking of sleep, i think thats where i better head off to for now. it has been wonderful talking with you!!

good night!!
Good! We should ask a lot so it doesn't seem like a lot ^^;
I love my sisters but they are not mature and still need some time to gro as people.
Same to you! We should do this more offten XD
Night ^^

I think so too. Perhaps if more people ask more, then there would be less divorces? That would make a lot of lives a lot easier, especially if there's kids involved in a divorce.
    Thats sort of the way my step sister is.. though I must admit, she's doing MUCH better now that she's given birth and it was a pretty big slap in the face that she needed to grow up and actually be an adult [she's 21 now]
    Most definetly XD
    morning! Hope your day goes well!
Exactly I like the idea of marriage but not fi it always ends a few years later in a divorce.
yeah my sisters are 21 and 23 -.-
And we can have dance parties o:
^___^ I hope so too, nothing stoping me >3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:57 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

XD
    Wow. since my mom and dad got divorced my mom is on her second marriage which... has a couple ok points, but when I start thinking about it has A LOT of waaaayy bad points.. My dad just got divorced from his second wife [that whole marriage never should've happened] and my dad's taken the biggest fall both times.
    i remember very odd things from when i was very young.
    she loves being all wrapped up like that. its so cute! i go over to their house sometimes to give my sister an extra pair of hands around the house since she's still recovering from the c-section
...and then dance around in a circle.
Aww that's sad to hear. Marriage is such a weird thing. I don't want to get married until I've been a relationship with the person atleast 4 years ^^;; I ask alot.
As yous should, that's the way a childs mind works. But don't get me going on child brain developement x.x I wouldn't go to sleep talking so much.
that's very sweet of you ^__^

I'll do anything for my big sis, she's my only blood-related sibling and she's been there for me a lot more than i've realized.
    and speaking of sleep, i think thats where i better head off to for now. it has been wonderful talking with you!!

good night!!
I love my sisters but they are not mature and still need some time to gro as people.
Night ^^

I think so too. Perhaps if more people ask more, then there would be less divorces? That would make a lot of lives a lot easier, especially if there's kids involved in a divorce.
    Thats sort of the way my step sister is.. though I must admit, she's doing MUCH better now that she's given birth and it was a pretty big slap in the face that she needed to grow up and actually be an adult [she's 21 now]
    Most definetly XD
Exactly I like the idea of marriage but not fi it always ends a few years later in a divorce.

Thats my basic outlook on marriage. The way I try and think about it is can I REALLY picture myself being old with [insert name here] and telling stories to our grandkids? ..I might just be really weird..
    my real sister is 26. i have a couple of step brothers too. freshly 18 [he's an oddball....to put it nicely..]and 2..2.. *tries to count* ... 24. XD
    but who will come to our dance parties?
    Thats good. I think I'm coming down with a fever so thats kinda slowin me down a bit...

bite.me.barbie

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:11 pm
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

good night!!
Night ^^

Most definetly XD

Thats my basic outlook on marriage. The way I try and think about it is can I REALLY picture myself being old with [insert name here] and telling stories to our grandkids? ..I might just be really weird..
    my real sister is 26. i have a couple of step brothers too. freshly 18 [he's an oddball....to put it nicely..]and 2..2.. *tries to count* ... 24. XD
    Thats good. I think I'm coming down with a fever so thats kinda slowin me down a bit...
Well I don't want love as much as a true friendship.
I forget my siblings ages all the time ^^;;
Everyone, I'm a very popular person you know 8]
Aww that's never fun. I havn't gotten sick all year and spring is ushally when it hits so i'm dodging it like the pleage.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:21 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

good night!!
Night ^^

Most definetly XD

Aww that's never fun. I havn't gotten sick all year and spring is ushally when it hits so i'm dodging it like the pleage.

Friends are definetly good.
    Its so weird cuz his is the only one I forget..
    I've been basically constantly sick for the last 2 months.. it'll just go away for a couple days then I'll start feeling worse. Its really hard to avoid it right now because my step dad has one nasty cough and fever type thing going on and my mom just within the last couple days came down with a nasty fever and really sore throat.

bite.me.barbie

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:26 pm
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

Most definetly XD

I've been basically constantly sick for the last 2 months.. it'll just go away for a couple days then I'll start feeling worse. Its really hard to avoid it right now because my step dad has one nasty cough and fever type thing going on and my mom just within the last couple days came down with a nasty fever and really sore throat.
because physical attraction isn't going to keep you togther for 50 some years >3
I don't have any brothers u.u sad.
X.x everyone is sick!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:34 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

Most definetly XD

because physical attraction isn't going to keep you togther for 50 some years >3
X.x everyone is sick!

Very true. If it were, I don't think my grandma and grandpa would've been together for so long >.<
    I'd gladly give you mine if I wished that torture upon another poor soul. ^_^
    Everyone my entire family knows has either been sick recently, or is currently sick. Its almost scary.

original karbear

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:38 pm
    Well, I'm off to do some homework for now.. au revoir!! ^_^ [i think i spelled that right..]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:39 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

X.x everyone is sick!

Very true. If it were, I don't think my grandma and grandpa would've been together for so long >.<
    Everyone my entire family knows has either been sick recently, or is currently sick. Its almost scary.
Mine have been togeather for 60 years x.x that's insane.
XD I would gladly except it. I've had enough torture from two older ruthless sisters.
the pleage! Run for the hills! My oldest sister is always sick ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

X.x everyone is sick!

XD I would gladly except it. I've had enough torture from two older ruthless sisters.

I dont know about anyone else, but when I start thinking of all the grandparents that have been together for 40, 50, 60+ years it makes me want to figure out what the hell has changed since then considering how many divorces are happening now.
    I still wouldn't wish my brothers' wrath upon anyone else..
    Just watch out when you get to the hills, apparently they have eyes.. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:22 pm
My goodness. @.@ I'm not even going to try to catch up. Look at all the fun I miss when i don't have the time to log on. ;.;  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:25 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

X.x everyone is sick!

I dont know about anyone else, but when I start thinking of all the grandparents that have been together for 40, 50, 60+ years it makes me want to figure out what the hell has changed since then considering how many divorces are happening now.
yeah but family values were so much different when they got married then now.
XD Ok if you say so.
I live in the hills yes they do ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:26 pm
sdrawkcab
My goodness. @.@ I'm not even going to try to catch up. Look at all the fun I miss when i don't have the time to log on. ;.;
XD We had a bit of a talk alast night >.> <.<  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Looks like you've been talking all day too.

...This is what I get for having to wake up at six am. u.u I just got home and now I have to log off to get other things done.
I thought about Gaia earlier~ Like... at four o'clock I really felt like I hadn't been on Gaia allll day. But then i thought about it~ and it was only 1 pm PST~ and... there was still a lot left of the day if I thought about it that way. XD ...Too bad I live in EST though. Anyway~ yeah...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:57 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Looks like you've been talking all day too.

...This is what I get for having to wake up at six am. u.u I just got home and now I have to log off to get other things done.
I thought about Gaia earlier~ Like... at four o'clock I really felt like I hadn't been on Gaia allll day. But then i thought about it~ and it was only 1 pm PST~ and... there was still a lot left of the day if I thought about it that way. XD ...Too bad I live in EST though. Anyway~ yeah...
not really all day...

I looked the clock right about then and wondered if you were going to log on. I've been playing pokemon all day ^^;;;  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:44 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

X.x everyone is sick!

yeah but family values were so much different when they got married then now.
XD Ok if you say so.
I live in the hills yes they do ^^

Yea, sometimes I wonder if things would be better nowadays if we re-grasped those values.
    Trust me.. I'm amazed I still exist after all the crap they've done to me.. and I'm amazed I havent beat them to a bloody pulp for some of the things they've done
    Actually I first watched that movie while I was over there.. up in the hills... -shudders- anyways... so there's a second one coming out, you interested in movies like that?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games