Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm

-looks over at dame and watches as she worries her bottom lip, taking in the tidbit she'd offered up. Shaking his head, he reaches over and gently pulls her lip free with his thumb-

I told you about that. I'm sure she was just spending time with Lo alone anyway. Wherever Lo is, you can be sure Liv is somewhere close behind.

-sighs and refills his glass before placing the bottle back in the freezer, coming around to take a seat next to dame-

It just worries me that she left without placing anyone in charge. I just got a report from the head cook that apparently two of the officers have been helping themselves to free lunches on a daily. There's no way they'd try that s**t with Icy here or she'd have their asses.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 pm

-dame flushes as he pulls her lip out of her mouth, quickly looking the other way as her face grows hot. Out of habit she nibbles the inside of her lip to help with the flush-

Oh? -dame knits her brows and moves slightly closer to Flame- They were getting free lunches? That is terrible, Flame! gonk If they would just ask I would have gotten them something...-dame looks kinda sad that the staff would take advantage of the kitchen workers like that- Oh... -whispers slightly- That reminds me...I have been meaning to ask you something about that...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:18 pm

-sucks his teeth and stares into his drink, nodding-

Yea, that's a real class act, not to mention how it reflects on Icy and myself. stare So you can believe those assholes are out the door. And you didn't have to do a thing regarding their meals. They get paid plenty so there was no reason for their antics. Certain people aren't meant for certain positions. Even a fraction of power seems to go to peoples heads these days. stressed

-looks over at dame when she whispers to him-

What's on your mind love?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Well...-dame looks down at her lap and fiddles with the ruffle on the edge of one of her sleeves- Since I'm out of a job and everything...-continues staring at her lap, almost mumbling- I was wondering if...maybe I could help ya'll out in security...at least until you find out what's been going on with Icy and such... -she bites her lip again, wondering how he'll feel about this idea...dame knows Icy might not like it...might down right hate it and...well she didn't want to push herself into all the areas of his life, he needs some 'Flame' time too...-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 pm

-he listened to dames pitch while sipping his drink, contemplating on how much time they'd be spending together if she joined. He didn't see it as a problem, now, but he didn't know how he'd feel in the long run. But she was in a bind and he was in a position to help her out, and he couldn't see not helping her. Reaching around, he draped his arm across her shoulders, pulling her close. Planting a kiss on her temple, he spoke with his lips still against her skin-

To be honest, I really do need someone to watch over things here while I try and track Icy down. Although she's highly known for her disappearing acts, to go off without leaving someone in charge, let alone leaving instructions with me, that's not her. I feel something's up, but I just don't know.

-finishing his drink, he drops his arm and stands up, rounding the counter to place his glass in the sink. Coming back around, he holds his hand out to dame-

Why don't we head in for the night. You can submit your application and resume to me downstairs. twisted
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:57 pm

-dame's eyes light up slightly- Oh, thank you, Flame! -she gives him a quick kiss on the lips-

-nods as he talks about Icy, worry playing on her features. I hope she's okay... dame thinks-

-dame's eyes darken a moment and she snickers- twisted -taking his hand and leaning in close for a whisper as they walk away- Does ******** the second in command give me better job security? twisted xd -runs her hand discretely down his front-

-dame waves at Kat- Night, babe.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 pm

"Night guys..," She waves at the two as they exit the bar. Finishing her drink, she gets up and rinses her glass and then heads downstairs to her quarters.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 pm

-returns her lusty gaze as her hand rubs him, tossing his head in katanas direction in a goodnight gesture-

I'm sure it has it's advantages and perks. But, you've been getting the perks for quite some time now, no? twisted

-enters the restaurant and kitchen, nodding farewell to the chefs and giving the one who talked to him an affirmed look as he scanned to head into the corridor. dame unlocks the door and they walk in, him securing the lock once the door closed-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Maaaaayybee.... wink But maybe now I'll get the advantages too... -pushes him down on the bed roughly, climbing on top playfully. She winks down at him wink and runs her hands down his torso then up his body, pinning his arms above his head. She leans down and gives him a lingering, passionate kiss, ending it before he can be fully satiated and then bounds off him snickering, moving to get away-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:30 pm

-groaning when she moves off of him, he sits up and looks at her, watching her in her playful mood. Smirking, he obliges her and slips off the bed, chasing after her-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 pm

-lets herself get easily caught and giggles as he grabs her around the middle and turns her around, pressing her against the wall, trapping her with his body. dame flushes deeply- twisted

-she acts all nonchalant- Oh? What are you going to do with me now that you've caught me? twisted -tries to act uninterested, but her eyes keep roaming back to his as his hands explore her body. Her breath hitches a few times in her throat-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 pm

-looks at her smouldering, leaning down ever so slowly until his lips are a breath away from hers, hands roaming achingly slow over her erogenous areas. Just as dame closes her eyes to the awaiting kiss, he whispers-

Now, I plan on tucking you in bed so I can get some sleep!

-before she can react, he bends down and pulls her over his shoulder, walking back to the bed and plopping her down on it. He then starts to strip her of her shoes, socks, bottoms and top, leaving her underwear on. Smirking at her, he undresses quickly and slips in on the other side of the bed, barely dodging the pillow she chunked at him-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 pm

-makes an indignant face- Flame!!!! stressed -snuggles up to him, resting her head on his shoulder, fingers tracing patterns on his chest as he places an arm languidly down her side- Meany-butt -she whispers in a pouty voice- You ain't gonna be too happy when I do that to you. xp

-she leans up and kisses him good night, stopping to whisper in his ear before turning over on her stomach and snuggling into her pillow, her side touching his- It's so sad your missing out on these new undies...They tie on the side. twisted One little pull and...oop! They're gone down to my knees or what not.... Good night, baby. twisted
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 pm

-thinks about the convenience of those ties as he settles down next to dame, idly playing with one as he waits for sleep to claim him-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 pm

-smiles softly and is soothed by Flame's idle playing at her hip. She scoots closer to him and is soon lulled to sleep-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games