Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 pm

-dame raises an eyebrow- Um...Katana, think about that last statement and all the s**t that has gone down in the last two months....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:50 pm

"I am well aware of the s**t you've gone through, dame. I've been here for most of it, remember? I was wondering if it was anything SPECIFIC. You don't have to get all snarky, ya know."

She arches an eyebrow at dame and takes a sip of her drink.

"You seemed pretty ecstatic the last time I saw you....what's happened to change that mood?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm not getting snarky, Katana, but having to list everything again and again gets old, especially since you have been here through it all, as you have said. rolleyes

Nothing "specific" has happened. -tries to reign in her annoyance-

-she takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out- As I said, reality just kicked in again. -dame shrugs- Hard to keep upbeat when there's not too terribly much to be upbeat about in the long run. stare

Listen, I don't wanna ruin your mood. I'm glad you are feeling so good. ^_^ Any special reason?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm

She sighs, knowing that dame has taken her words wrong but decides not to get into it....not when she was in a good mood for the first time in a long time.

She smiles at dame, "Let's just say I had a very pleasurable evening last night at Dec's, shall we?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm

-dame nods- Yeah, he can do that to ya. -gives a small smile-

His marathon sex weekends ain't so shabby either. xd

Though, he kills me with that 'recreation' room...

-leans in and whispers conspiratorially- Sometimes, just for shits and giggles, I would move the furniture just a inch or so and he'd bump his shin or stub his toe while being all "While in this room, I am in control...Ow! ******** DAME!! stressed mad " rofl He would get so PIIIIIISSSSED at me!!! rofl rofl

-dame is reduced to hysterical giggles, holding her stomach and laughing, almost falling off the stool- rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Snorts, wondering if she would have been able to keep from laughing had that happened the first time she had been in the recreation room with him.

"Marathon sex weekend, huh? Gonna have to bring that up to him sometime......," she sips her drink and gives dame a grin.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm

-smiles and stops her laughing. Since Katana didn't think it was all that funny dame is guessing Dec hadn't done the whole 'rec' room with her yet. Or at least experiencing it fully-

-dame sits back up and shrugs- Yup.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:37 pm

She looks at dame, a bit confused at her change in demeanor.

"What's wrong? Personally, if he HAD stubbed his toe, I think I would have cracked up and quite possibly spoiled the mood if that had happened." wink

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Ain't nothing, wrong, chicka... -before she can get out why, Kat continues and dame cracks up again- I'm tellin' ya, man, he is serious about his BDSM! rofl It probably didn't help I moved the furniture on more than on occasion! rofl It TOTALLY ruined that mood and he would get all pouty on me. xd

However, he usually came around wink multiple times xd . Gotta be careful about it though, sometimes he would just stay pissed. stare
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

-walks in through the back door of JD after scanning, heading for dames place. Seeing the door locked, he hoped she wouldn't be gone for much longer. Shrugging, he walks up the corridor, scans and enters the kitchen, waving to the cooks. Before he can take two steps, one of the head cooks stops him and asks him about the shift that patrols the restaurant. Pausing, he turns and listens as the man tells him about the two from the morning crew who've taken it upon themselves to "sample" from the kitchen on a daily. Whereas he has no problem with them eating "on the house" every now and then, it's gotten out of hand lately and causing problems.

Narrowing his eyes, he promises to take of the two immediately and that they wouldn't be a problem any longer. Walking off, his brows furrowed deeply, wondering just what in hell was Icy doing and how had security gotten so laxed. Passing through the restaurant, he enters the bar and sees dame talking with katana. Coming up next to dame, he kisses the top of her head and walks behind the counter, nodding to katana-

Evening ladies.

-finds the bottle of Courvoisier in the freezer he'd put there some time ago, grabs a glass and pours himself a drink-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 pm

She snickers and was about to say something else to dame when Flame appears.

Grinning, she sips her drink and then greets him.

"Hey, Flame....what's up? Where you been hiding Icy? Is she off on another bounty hunt or what?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey baby! ^_^ -stands on the middle rung of the stool, leans over the counter, and gives him a quick peck on the cheek before sitting down- How was your day?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:12 pm

-sips his drink and winks as dame kisses him, looking at katana when her question registers in his ears-

Wait, what? confused You haven't seen her either? I haven't seen or heard from Icy in months, and the last anything I got from her was a note she left for me at my office telling me that we needed to talk. I've been trying to catch her here since but no such luck. I was hoping to see a mutual friend of ours before she and her leopard left, but I think I've missed them already.

-sips his drink again, a rather larger one this time as his brows knit together-

Well that explains the laxed disposition of security around here. Just where in hell has she gotten off to again? Did she leave with Liv and not tell anyone?

-starts drumming his fingers on the counter as he thinks-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 pm

4laugh ^_^ -dame flushes slightly when he winks at her and she lowers herself back on the stool- Ya know, baby...When I last saw Icy, she only had the leopard with her...I did not see another person... -dame bites her lip with worry-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:41 pm

"Leopard? As in wild animal leopard? Who the hell keeps a .......oh what the hell am I saying? Our damn chef has a dragon for a pet! I never saw Icy with a leopard, so you must have seen her after the last time I saw her, dame."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games