Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:12 pm
Ah... yeah. sweatdrop *calls out to Amy* Amy, could you come out here for a sec?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:14 pm
-giggles- lol xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 pm
Amy gasped as she heard an unfamiliar voice call out from the front of the house. Before Karrie had even asked her, she was already up on her feet and racing to the living room. Her hair was pulled back and a bandanna was on her head. She had shorts on and an old t-shirt. When she saw it was Dame who was there, her eyes widened slightly. She hadn't seen Dame here... ever.

"Oh! Hi Dame. Uh... would you like some pizza, too? There's plenty to share."

She looked around both Dame and Karrie. "Where's Velcore? I have his fruit bowl ready. You know how much he and Thistle like to have one before supper, plus it fills them up a little more and they don't eat as much of the main course."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:20 pm
Um...no thanks. I'm not all that hungry. But thank you. -her hand finds itself on her elbow, picking at a scab. She stands there somewhat awkwardly, waiting for Karrie to tell Amy what's going on- Uh...um...I'm going to go use the restroom, if you don't mind, Karrie. -nods and heads that way-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:24 pm
Velcore's outside still... *nods to dame* You know where it is. *looks back at Amy* We were actually going to uh... *realizes he doesn't even know where they're going* Well... *sighs and speaks a little softer* dame wants to go bury the ashes from... well, I don't know what they're from. Anyway, she wants to put something with the name of our baby in the jar with them and bury it... It's apparently a pretty long drive away, but since we both have time tonight...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm
Amy winced slightly when Karrie told Dame that she knew the way to the bathroom. Well that was kind of a slap in the face, even though Amy knew Karrie didn't mean it that way. It shouldn't really bother her that much, but it was just a little... well it kinda stung.

Ugh. She was being ridiculous. She focused back on the moment and looked at Karrie with worry in her eyes. "Alright. That's probably a good thing for her to do. Are you going to be alright? I'd offer to come, but that's not really my place. I'm sure it'd be weird for Dame if I came along. I'm guessing Velcore's going since he's still out there. That's good."

She wrung her hands on the bottom of her t-shirt, not really sure what to do with her hands at the moment.

Thistle had heard Karrie's voice the moment he came in. She had been in the kitchen with Amy as she 'fixed' the gate between the dining room and the kitchen.

Thistle stayed behind Amy and Karrie. She looked at Karrie, turned around, flicked her tail in the air, and then hopped up on the couch. She turned around a few times and then flopped down onto it.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:36 pm
*nods* I think it's good for her too. Yeah, I'm fine. Velcore's coming. He asked if he could. *stands with his hands in his pockets, frowning when he sees Thistle completely ignore him* I guess Thistle's still a little upset?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:39 pm
-after dame finishes in the bathroom, she hears Karrie and Amy still talking in hushed tones so she meanders to the opening to the dining room where a baby gate was. Amy had said previously that there were kittens in here! xd dame peers and leans over, clicking her tongue to call over the kittens. She bends down and runs a hand across the gate to get the kittens' attention. They notice the movement and study it. dame giggles and coos softly to them- xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:43 pm
Amy turned in the direction Karrie was looking in with a confused look on her face. When she saw Thistle curled up on the couch with her back facing them, she sighed and rolled her eyes. Then, she turned back and looked at Karrie with a small smile.

"I tried talking with her today about how she knows better than to get around your feet, especially in the mornings when you're not that awake in the first place. But you know how she is. If you give her some extra attention tomorrow, she'll be fine. She'll forget it in an instant."

She heard the buzzer for the pizza go off and she gasped. "Oh, the pizza's done! Let me put half of it in a to-go container for you three since it's a long drive. You all might get hungry on the way there or back!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 pm
-one of the kittens bounds over and tries to pounce on dame's hand. After a moment another follows, then the third. dame giggles more and squees slightly, excited. She nabs a kitty, it meows in surprise and the mewls a moment before dame puts it under her chin, close to her heart- ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:54 pm
Yeah, I'm sure she will.

*hears the timer and nods* Thanks. I'm sure we'll appreciate it when we get hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 pm
Amy grinned brightly and leaned up to kiss Karrie's lips quickly. "Great! It'll take just a moment. You can come into the kitchen, if you want, and see how I did on the fence and if you think it will work."

She went into the kitchen, frowning at Thistle's back as she passed the couch, and then started to head toward the oven. When she saw Dame near the dining room and holding one of the kittens under her chin, she smiled slightly.

Amy grabbed an oven mitt, opened the oven, pulled out the pizza, shut off the oven, and then set the pizza on the stove. While she waited for it to cool a little bit, she started getting out the containers, pizza cutter, and other things.

"That one is a boy. The boys are a little more cuddly than the girl is."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:03 pm
*follows Amy into the kitchen, smiling when he sees dame with a kitten. Kits had told him she was thinking about getting a cat* Male cats usually are more friendly. Female cats pick one person they like best. The boys just like attention. xd Or at least that's what Kits says.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:04 pm
neutral -dame turns the kitten around, lifting its tail against its protests- Huh, so you are right. ^_^ -returns the kitten to her chest and bends down to snag another little one-

-glances over at Karrie- Just like a human man. wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 pm
Amy giggled at what both Dame and Karrie were saying. "But the females are more fun to watch. The girl will watch her brothers play with each other, pouncing and everything, and then out of the blue, she'll run over to them, swat one of them on the head, and then run away, looking completely innocent afterward. They're smart."

She picked up the pizza cutter and oven mitt and started slicing the pizza.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games