Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:21 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy fell backwards on his a** and looked over at Akihiko trying to figure out what to do. He had really messed up with this...he knew he shouldn't have sung that song. Their love was so fragile wasn't it....

But then Akihiko shoved papers into his hand. What were these??? He started reading went pale as he read them. Two months!? What was this?! He continued reading onward through the other papers and for about 10 minutes all he could do is look at them.

Then, his eyes slid back upward and onto Akhiko's hidden face. Putting these papers back into the envelope, he set them down beside Akihiko and pushed forward; reaching over to tilt Akihiko's face up to him. He leaned in and kissed the man's lips then pulled enough away to press his forehead against Akihiko's so he could have his complete attention.

"No...you've not lost me. I'm right here and I have no plans on going anywhere. All I want is your love and your smile. I want to go home with you....and eat your cooking because mine sucks. And we'd both starve if I did cook...I want to find your arms around me at night keeping me warm and not letting me free till morning. I want you...on your grouchy days and your good days...and your diva days because there are a lot of those. And I'll be with you when your grandfather passes and all the days afterwards as long as you'll have me." His words were honest...it was what he always wanted but felt many times before he'd never be able to have with this man. However, now...now...seemed different; so much different that he had a heart filled hope that the words, I love you were as real as those blue eyes brimming with tears before him.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue eyes slipped shut as Izzy's lips descended upon his own. They were warm... a little dry from singing, but still soft. His eyes remained closed while their foreheads touched.

It was a motion that Akihiko had done to Izzy dozens of times to focus him.
Now... it seemed his lover was using it to his advantage.

Words so kind... so sweet and true... caused a small smile to come to the musician's lips. His eyes opened, locked on the ones that gazed back at him with devotion...

"Arigatou..." Narcissus whispered, reaching out his hands, slightly cold from the night air, and placing them on either side of Izzy's face. "Hearing you sing was beautiful, you know... even if the words hurt. You weren't here when you sang... you were on the ocean... cursing me for my actions and denouncing me." he shook his head slightly. "Had I wounded you so much?"

After a moment, Akihiko released the other man and sighed. "Hiroki delivered that bit of news to me... and I... I don't know what to do..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:01 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'm not as good as you...I've still so much to learn. Even Shou says that it will take me a lot of work. I'm just lucky that I was paying close attention to my stars...." he answered but then Akihiko added more words about the ocean...the song and it circumstances...and how he felt.

Their heads were still touching and his face felt nice and warm on the cool balcony with those hands upon him. "I...I was upset and well everything was so bad around me that I had to let it out. What you did...hurt. And nothing I could do seemed to ever get through to you. When the quake and tsunami hit it seemed that my anger had peeked. But so did my fear. It really tore me up inside and...well Shou he was a genius. He said just to let it all out and I decided to do just that. It felt good when I put it down as words. Then, he made me practice yelling it to the open waters. Shou's really good at creating an outlet even if he was going utterly batty on the boat."

"But now, I know that it wasn't you that drove you to do the things you did. Your face was so honest...and open with me when you found me at the Convention. If you hadn't come, maybe I would have really followed that song to its end result. But here you are, and here I am. I want to try again. It maybe a little different this time, you and I have changed. But...I love you. And...you love me. I think that's a good start, ne?"

But then the subject changed to that of the papers and the news, "I think you need to talk to your grandfather. That's what I think you need to do. Face to Face. Clear the air once and for all. I don't know if he had planned to tell you at all. You're lucky that Hiroki-san was willing to give you this. You don't have to take my advice...but if he doesn't have that much time left you need to make sure you talk to him and say your piece so you don't have regrets later. Even if he doesn't respond the way you want, you won't have to look back and think you didn't have time or didn't try."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 pm

"He was right." Akihiko spoke softly, carefully and gently putting his arms around Izzy and pulling the man close. "Hiroki was right... we really do bring out the best in one another."

For a moment, the young Koyasu just held Izzy against his chest, enjoying the warmth of the other man... the security he felt in the touch of another human being.

It gave him strength...

"I doubt ojisan wanted me to know at all." he confessed. "From what those records say, he's been seeing a doctor about this for a while now. He would have told me if he'd wanted me to know... but yes, I'll be talking to him. If only to voice my anger at him hiding these damn results."

Sighing, Akihiko let Izzy go and stood up, pushing dark hair back over his shoulders. "You and I... we've got an interesting relationship ahead, don't we?" he asked with a smirk, seemingly almost back to his normal self. "I think with everything we've been through... it's only made us both stronger. I mean just look at you, Ruki. I almost don't recognize you sometimes." the musician's smirk turned to a smile. "I fear, I don't exactly feel up to a party anymore though."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Why don't we go back to my house then?" Izzy said as he helped Akihiko up. "Don't recognize me?" He smiled and looked up at those blue eyes and decided to tease the star, "Then I guess you'll have to learn it all over again."

"Put on your Narcissus face and I'll speak to my Aunt. I'm going to tell her I felt a little dizzy and sick after the song. And I think maybe I did just a bit too much today between the convention and the party." he said while checking out Akihiko's face and making sure the man's make up wasn't smeared.

"There, you look perfect again...I really do...love this look." he sighed wishing that things were better because this look turned him on. But there was nothing he could do about all the crap that had happened. He'd have to wait. Maybe it was better that he did wait...they both needed time to get things around them straightened up.

So he dragged Narcissus out of the balcony and looked around to find his Aunt. Crystal glanced over at Narcissus with a little reprehension when Izzy said the man would be coming home with him. But Izzy didn't let Crystal get a word in edge wise saying that he was not going to take no for an answer and that was the Christmas season after all and she should forgive just a little and be in good spirits. This conversation was in English so how much Akihiko understood would be hard to say.

She sighed and gave in knowing that all this could have been too much on him so soon but still she was pleased with the results. However, before she let him go she dragged him over to the Xmas tree and told him and Narcissus that they must pick out presents from Santa before they could leave.

Izzy smiled bright and looked back at Akhiko, "I'll pick one for you...and you pick one for me."

Returning his gaze to the tree, he looked up and down then all around before spying a tiny red box that would have been mistaken for an ornament had it not been for Izzy's keen observation. In fact since it was hanging from a higher bough, he struggled to reach up on both toes to snag the small gift.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Akihiko became Narcissus easily, that second skin that descended upon him without even batting an eyelash.
"It'll be fun to figure out just what I might have missed the first time... and what's changed since..." he teased flirtatiously, smirking with devilish charm.

If Izzy hadn't seen him crying, he would have never known anything at all was wrong with the musician before him.
It was like Akihiko had a split personality... but in truth he didn't.
Just a mask that had been worn too long.
A mask that tended to be shown to the world, while the true person beneath hid away in solitude.

"Perhaps once I've rested up I could... put on this look again?" he asked as they went through the balcony doors.
After all, Akihiko had a pretty good idea that the ensemble turned Izzy on.
And he planned to take full advantage of that in the future...

How he wanted that man... desperately wanted him.
Wanted to lay there, Izzy wrapped in his arms, and make love to him.

But right now... a part of the musician just wanted to hide from the world... and from Izzy too...

However, soon he was standing near Crystal Ishi, a conversation in English going on around him, and not understanding a single word!
It was infuriating, though his ire couldn't be seen through the mask of Narcissus.

Thankfully the woman switched the Japanese to explain about the presents, and so Akihiko set about looking for one that seemed to possibly fit with Izzy.
Of course seeing his lover having difficulties, the musician simply reached up and plucked the gift from the tree, handing it to the man, before picking up a silver wrapped package, tied with a golden bow. It was thin... very thin... and not too heavy. But for some reason, the man just felt drawn to it.
As if it truly needed to belong to Izzy...

"Come on, lets go." Akihiko spoke softly, not wanting to alert Aki or even Hiroki to his departure.

Because right now, he couldn't bear the thought of looking at either of them...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"What you missed the first time?" Izzy blushed as he glanced back then teased the man just as much as he was teased, "Mmm...well if you get that lucky you might figure it out. If not, you'll just have to keep guessing till you do." His hips swayed just a bit as he walked in front of Narcissus. In those tight leathers it probably was on purpose but his butt sure did look nice. Sometimes it was fun to play this way. "Oh....that look? I'd..mm..that look is..very nice on you. But it must be a lot of work to put all that on." Izzy bit his bottom lip because he knew how much that look got his attention. He didn't want to think to deeply on Narcissus' sexy wardrobe or he would get nothing done!

Izzy was thankful that Narcissus was able to reach the small box that had caught his eye. He wasn't sure what could be inside but he hoped that the little mystery box would hold some secret and marvelous treasure within.

As soon as his fingers wrapped around the box, he smiled and looked up at Akihiko, "Thank you. It was just so hidden, I don't think any one would have seen it..." In a way it reminded him of Akihiko. All the best parts had been hidden...it had taken Izzy forever to finally uncover the real man.

"Ok...once we get to door the valet will be notified and our limo will be brought to us. I'm sure that my Aunt will make sure Shou-san gets home too. But I guess we will have to make lunch for Shou-san or pick up KFC just to make it up to him."

Eventually they made it outside and like Izzy said, the Phantom Limo was brought up quickly; their driver happy to take them home. While in the car, Izzy held Akihiko's hand pondering what to say. He wanted to help and give Akihiko something positive to think on but still all this was rather complex, "I know this is hard on you but I think Hiroki-san did a good thing tonight by telling you about this. I'm not sure what else he told you but I'm glad that he acted in your interest rather than your grandfather's for a change."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 am

Izzy's a**...
As if Akihiko wasn't turned on enough by the man he loved, Ruki just had to go and show his a** off in those tight pants.
The musician's own a** wasn't shoved into tight pants for once, though the outfit gave him a sexy look different from that of his manager.

They got their presents, made it to the limo, and were safely away from the crowds before Izzy spoke up.
But Narcissus didn't reply for a moment... mainly because the man within was busy tearing down the mask.

"I'm glad he told me too... ojisan never would have. He'd have died and I'd have been regretting our past... issues." gently Akihiko squeezed Izzy's hand in his own, blue gaze looking to the man beside him. "Hiroki's got a habit of doing anything the old man wants... and yeah, for once, I'm happy he broke protocol. But..."

The young Koyasu could feel the paper in his inner coat pocket, that envelope which held so much pain and grief...

"I said a lot of things to him I didn't really mean. Narcissus meant them... but not me. I didn't understand Hiroki's circumstances..." he laughed darkly. "Hell, I didn't understand the circumstances in my own family apparently... I bet the only bastards who knew any of this before today were ojisan... and Yuuji."

THAT caused anger to flare through the man's body, but he didn't show it.
He wouldn't show it.
Anger that strong was volatile... and he refused to hurt Izzy again.

Sighing, Akihiko leaned back against the seat, eyes closed. "I just want this nightmare to end... I want to be home, worrying about the production of the new album and not about if you're going to be there with me through it or if ojisan's going to die while I'm sloshing through my own fanmail or if Hiroki's going to suddenly be on top and just as suddenly tear up my own contract and then hell there's Matsumoto to worry about too!" he sighed again, too many things on his mind...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I don' t think you've ever undestood Hiroki-san's circumstances to be honest. I don't know the Chairman that well but he's a sly man. Kind of like you. I'm guessing Hiroki-san's been manipulated many times. But I agree, it sounds like he was out of the loop too with this one until today. I'm sure you could tell by talking to him how much he actually knew." said Izzy as he stared at the floor board.

"You've always said bad things about him. So I guess its going to take a bit of work to get over that opinion. But...I think you're going to have to build a relationship with Hiroki-san somehow. And I think you're right, I have a feeling if any one knew it was Takagi-san. I'm sure that your grandfather told someone and he seems like the only logical choice." answered Izzy as he rotated his ankles realizing that the stress had made him just a little stiff.

Then Izzy shook his head and looked over at Akihiko, "I know it's hard but believe me, you'll make it through. You may not have control of anything around you but you've control of your own life. And well...I said I was going home with you. So stop worrying about that. Ohayou will shut down for Xmas except for the few concerts. And as I remember Ohayou was promoting a few mid range artists...so you're not going to be tapped. Nakai will probably be performing...I hope that someone made sure he kept to a schedule." Suddenly he had a bad feeling that his other bad boy star...had been...lazy...and just fooled around men the entire time he was away.

"Oh good grief...he's probably been a lazy bum! No...he's probably been out picking up men and taking them home. Or searching for Naoko-san..." Izzy muttered a few moments; grousing like the manager normally did when one of his stars were troublesome.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm

"Part of my change, ne?" Akihiko asked with a small smile, listening to Izzy fret over what might have become of the new star left on his own. "Look, I bet Nakai's fine. Yeah, he's probably being lazy... but at least he isn't doing anything stupid. Otherwise you'd know about it. But..." leaning over slightly, the musician wrapped an arm around Izzy's shoulders and pulled the man close, enjoying the warmth against him. "You're serious, Ruki? About coming home with me... being with me? I want your dreams to come true too but I also don't want to lose you." he smirked, lightly kissing the man's temple.

The limo was now pulling up the Ishi drive, even as Narcissus kept his manager close. "If ojisan offered you your job back as my manager... would you take it at this point?" he asked, genuinely interested in what Izzy thought about this. "Or would you reject his offer and be just my lover, not my lover and manager?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy leaned in and snuggled against Akihiko's shoulder. Nice and warm. "Maybe you're right. What trouble could Nakai possibly be getting into." Then he thought about it and groaned. "You don't know him that well but he's just as big of handful as you are!

He closed his eyes...This was the 3rd time that Akihiko asked him that? "Yes, I'm serious." and then smiled when his temple was kissed. "Do that again." said Izzy as he kept his eyes close and just enjoyed the sweet scent of the man beside him. "I like the touch of your lips right there."

Of course, the next question caused his eyes to flutter back open "Mm...well...I don't know. Either way I want to be with you. Mm...if I were offered the job and I don't take it, would that mean they'd leave Nezumi-san as your manger? I still can't believe they put Nezumi-san with you." There was a grumbling under his breath each time he thought of that man.

"If I was just your lover...how would that work out for us? I couldn't be on all your tours. That might bring up questions. I don't know. I mean I'll still have to work on my own music...somehow. And Shou says I need a little time to learn some things. I'm not really sure what to do exactly." he admitted and pursed his lips because when he made all his other plans he hadn't expected for Akihiko to come looking for him; or profess his love.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 pm

The young man couldn't help but laugh softly, pressing his lips gently to Izzy's temple a second time. "I only ask over and over again because I feel like I'm disconnected from everything right now... like walking through a dream." another soft kiss to the temple. "First you come back from the dead and I can hold you in my arms again... then I learn you've changed so much, but you're still the man I began to fall for when you showed me the only kindness anyone could afford me... and yet I've also learned, at nearly the same time, that the inheritance I've always felt was mine is now to belong to another and that the man who raised me is going to die within the next two months..." he shook his head slightly, leaning his cheek against Izzy's temple and sighing. "None of it seems real, Ruki..." Narcissus whispered before kissing the other man's temple a third time.

When Izzy answered his other question, Akihiko nodded. "Yes I bet Nezumi-san would be my new manager. Good to know I won't be falling for him... ever. Man doesn't have enough balls to argue with me." he laughed gently. "Not like SOMEBODY I know... and yet... I think if you weren't my manager, Ruki... I fear suspicion from outside sources. Why are you always hanging around with me if you're a musician now? Hell especially if you're a musician NOT signed to Ohayou and NOT currently producing or having produced a work with me. It's the only reason why Shou-san's involvement with me hasn't been questioned... because of our duet performance at the charity benefit."

The musician shook his head, his voice soft as he spoke. "We could still be lovers... but we would never have as much time together as we do now."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled tenderly as his temple was kissed again, "Well, it might seem like a mess right now butit will all work out in time. You just got the news today about your grandfather. And you just recently found me again so you need time to let that all sink in."

Although at the mention of Nezumi, Izzy scowled and his eyes opened, "I don't know why he wasn't fired. He should have been fired. And he shouldn't be managing you." But he chuckled a little at Akihiko's other comment. "Oh this Somebody knows very well how to tame the savage Narcissus. I just need a whip and a chair." he teased as he nestled in closer to Akihiko's chest while his fingers fiddled with the edge of the corset.

"Mmm...you're probably right. It...It would be difficult to be together otherwise wouldn't it." He sighed softly and kissed Akihiko's neck, "Maybe you'll just have to put up with me as your manager again. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad. Although I'd have to make you behave and obey me for a change." His words were slowly breathed across Akihiko's ear.

"So you think, we could still be lovers...in the work place. You know in many companies that isn't allowed." Again his lips teased across Akihiko's ear. "You really are handsome in that corset and long extensions....I think I like your hair dark like that." Oh his words were very sensual as he flirted just a little with Akihiko in the limo.

He wanted to ease the man's mind just a bit because Akihiko had been really wound up and emotional from all the different news that assaulted his head.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm

"What I wouldn't give to just bend you over right here in this limo..." Akihiko whispered back, turning his head just enough to kiss Izzy's own lips softly... gently... "I don't think you could make me obey..." he challenged, his blue eyes dark and mischievous at that. "Even though you've changed... I still know your one soft spot... Ruki..." his voice altered pitch just enough to make the manager's name sound as if angels themselves had just spoken it.

Or the devil...

In this case, it was more likely the later.

Akihiko caught that hand playing at his corset and brought it down to rest on his thigh. "I need a good distraction... so how about we make use of this outfit, these extensions, while I'm wearing them?"

Okay so Izzy Lucky had effectively turned his star on.
But the idea that Izzy would stay with him, that he very well could be coming back as his manager, made Narcissus happy.
And a happy Narcissus was also a happy Akihiko.

In this case, a rather elated and aroused Akihiko.

"Too bad we're not at my place... I've got a whip and a chair." he teased mercilessly before dipping his head to the side and kissing Izzy on the joint of his jaw.

Narcissus could be such a bad boy sometimes...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

So he had Akihiko's full attention now. "Ah...no no...you can't do that right now." He whispered back as he took that sweet kiss. "I might...you never know." But then Akihiko called out his name in that devilish purr that just sent shivers down his spine. He thought he had gotten over that!

"Nngh...a distraction...Mmm?" His hand rested on Akhiko's thigh and he smirked when the clothes were mentioned. "What are we going to do? Cosplay being Rockstars?" he teased then thought of something!

But then his jaw was kissed and that sent his heart racing just a little more. "Oh...but you know what...We've still these presents to open!" His other hand reached around and pulled up the small package that he had gotten from the tree for Akihiko. "I don't think we should let them wait to long."

He had to stop Akihiko from getting too 'distracted' in the limo. They'd be back at the house soon enough.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games