Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I'm a good guesser. ^_^
50-50 chance on that one XD
I keep forgeting we are in the same time zone XD I'm so use to east coast time I praticly live by it.

Well, we're only like a 2 1/2 hour drive away from each other, though there are times where it's A LOT less than that. But I don't head over to that side much anymore. There's been too many things going on over here that need our attention [like new babies]
I was over there just last week. Me and Josh are planing on going to belingham at the end of april O: fun times yet to come.
XD Speeder.
Babies!

fun!!
    XD we don't speed... well... not headin over stevens and coming to where we live.
    I adore the babies that are around now! they're so cute!!
yeah we have to look for appartments.
XD steavens is fun to speed on >.> <.< joking, there is that one turn where if you break the road guard thing your going to drop for miles ^^;; not a fun visual.
I have to go to ohio to see babies *tears up* so I don't get to have fun with babies a lot y__y

Very fun!! Perhaps you guys could stop by here on the way up there?
    Stevens is great no matter how fast you go [though its very irritating to get stuck behind those REALLY slow people]
    Aww, would it help you if i showed you lots of pictures of my niece and nephew?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:51 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Well, we're only like a 2 1/2 hour drive away from each other, though there are times where it's A LOT less than that. But I don't head over to that side much anymore. There's been too many things going on over here that need our attention [like new babies]
I was over there just last week. Me and Josh are planing on going to belingham at the end of april O: fun times yet to come.
XD Speeder.
Babies!

fun!!
    XD we don't speed... well... not headin over stevens and coming to where we live.
XD steavens is fun to speed on >.> <.< joking, there is that one turn where if you break the road guard thing your going to drop for miles ^^;; not a fun visual.
I have to go to ohio to see babies *tears up* so I don't get to have fun with babies a lot y__y

Stevens is great no matter how fast you go [though its very irritating to get stuck behind those REALLY slow people]
If he knows were you live then that sounds like a deal >3
Oh but blueet pass is worse *eye twitch*
I ushally go to see your pictures if I feel really baby-less. I had to do it the other day my friend, shoubi, was talking about her younger brothers x.x I'm the youngest you see, never got to do the older sibling thing.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:55 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

XD Speeder.
Babies!

fun!!

I ushally go to see your pictures if I feel really baby-less. I had to do it the other day my friend, shoubi, was talking about her younger brothers x.x I'm the youngest you see, never got to do the older sibling thing.

Yep he definetly knows where I live.
    I despise bluett... but thats because of my own reasons...
    I'm the youngest too. I sort of like it but sort of hate it. I do however like the fact that the rest of my siblings are all old enough to start having kids so I get to spoil little nieces and nephews ^_^
    I'll have to keep posting updated pictures as I get them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:02 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

fun!!

I'm the youngest too. I sort of like it but sort of hate it. I do however like the fact that the rest of my siblings are all old enough to start having kids so I get to spoil little nieces and nephews ^_^
Really? ~.^ Well then! We might be, stopping by.
I use to live on bluett ^^; at the very end of it the old school bridge that never takes down the x-mas lights 8] soo my old house.
Mine are old enough but are not interested in kids, how evil. Don't they have any love for katie? Clearly not!
Yes you should >3

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:07 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

fun!!

I use to live on bluett ^^; at the very end of it the old school bridge that never takes down the x-mas lights 8] soo my old house.
Mine are old enough but are not interested in kids, how evil. Don't they have any love for katie? Clearly not!
Yes you should >3

Wonderful!
    Wow, that's quite a ways out of town.
    Thats no fair to you!! my nephew was one of those situations where my step sister didnt have a boyfriend and still isnt too sure who the biological father is... my niece, however, came from the 'perfect' relationship... high school sweethearts together for 7 years, got engaged, within the next two years got a new house, new cars, and got married, settled in for another year and a half, and now have their first baby girl.
    I'll go find another newer one of my neice to put up...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:13 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yes you should >3

Wonderful!
    Thats no fair to you!! my nephew was one of those situations where my step sister didnt have a boyfriend and still isnt too sure who the biological father is... my niece, however, came from the 'perfect' relationship... high school sweethearts together for 7 years, got engaged, within the next two years got a new house, new cars, and got married, settled in for another year and a half, and now have their first baby girl.
^___^ I'm still bringing the wine XD
Well I'm not doing much better I live 30-45 minutes out of leavenworth. Oh those situations are never fun, and it's hard to live like that.
Awww how cute. My two sisters are bums ^^; ok not bums but have no interest in marriage and children. I think I'm the only one out of three :/
^__^ sounds like fun.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:21 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yes you should >3

Wonderful!
Well I'm not doing much better I live 30-45 minutes out of leavenworth. Oh those situations are never fun, and it's hard to live like that.
Awww how cute. My two sisters are bums ^^; ok not bums but have no interest in marriage and children. I think I'm the only one out of three :/
^__^ sounds like fun.

Hehe! ok.
    Oh, I guess we just got lucky getting property close to town.. i dunno.
    Yea, there's been many hard things when it comes to my nephew.. he was at Children's for a month when he was born and had surgery at 3 days old and he was 7 weeks early... it was a VERY stressful week..
    Ok, new pics of my niece are posted in the same thread as before if you'd like to look!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:28 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yes you should >3

Wonderful!
^__^ sounds like fun.

Hehe! ok.
    Yea, there's been many hard things when it comes to my nephew.. he was at Children's for a month when he was born and had surgery at 3 days old and he was 7 weeks early... it was a VERY stressful week..
    Ok, new pics of my niece are posted in the same thread as before if you'd like to look!

Just because I don't drink it. Josh can drink it ^^;
Well my parents divorced and it was rarher hard on my mom. I've moved further and further form town. I praticlly live in cashmere now ^^;
o.o I bet it was. I got ameonya when I was 3 years old I had to be kept in a caged off room and everything. I'm happy I can't remeber it.
*goes to check it out 8]*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:34 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yes you should >3

Wonderful!
^__^ sounds like fun.

Hehe! ok.

Well my parents divorced and it was rarher hard on my mom. I've moved further and further form town. I praticlly live in cashmere now ^^;
o.o I bet it was. I got ameonya when I was 3 years old I had to be kept in a caged off room and everything. I'm happy I can't remeber it.

Hehe! Someone will drink it.
    Parents divorcing is a pain. i've been through 2 on the verge of 3 divorces..
    Aww, at least you dont remember it though.
    ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:40 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Wonderful!
^__^ sounds like fun.

Hehe! ok.

^_^
We will just become Greek and hit it over someones head ^^;
My dad remarried and moved to Newzeland. My mother never remarried and all of us live in once house x.x
Yeah, well I remeber things from when I was 4 years old so one would think.
How cute! She looks like a boundle ball!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:45 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Wonderful!
^__^ sounds like fun.

Hehe! ok.

^_^
My dad remarried and moved to Newzeland. My mother never remarried and all of us live in once house x.x

XD
    Wow. since my mom and dad got divorced my mom is on her second marriage which... has a couple ok points, but when I start thinking about it has A LOT of waaaayy bad points.. My dad just got divorced from his second wife [that whole marriage never should've happened] and my dad's taken the biggest fall both times.
    i remember very odd things from when i was very young.
    she loves being all wrapped up like that. its so cute! i go over to their house sometimes to give my sister an extra pair of hands around the house since she's still recovering from the c-section

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:49 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Hehe! ok.

^_^

XD
    Wow. since my mom and dad got divorced my mom is on her second marriage which... has a couple ok points, but when I start thinking about it has A LOT of waaaayy bad points.. My dad just got divorced from his second wife [that whole marriage never should've happened] and my dad's taken the biggest fall both times.
    she loves being all wrapped up like that. its so cute! i go over to their house sometimes to give my sister an extra pair of hands around the house since she's still recovering from the c-section
...and then dance around in a circle.
Aww that's sad to hear. Marriage is such a weird thing. I don't want to get married until I've been a relationship with the person atleast 4 years ^^;; I ask alot.
As yous should, that's the way a childs mind works. But don't get me going on child brain developement x.x I wouldn't go to sleep talking so much.
that's very sweet of you ^__^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:52 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Hehe! ok.

^_^

XD
Aww that's sad to hear. Marriage is such a weird thing. I don't want to get married until I've been a relationship with the person atleast 4 years ^^;; I ask alot.
As yous should, that's the way a childs mind works. But don't get me going on child brain developement x.x I wouldn't go to sleep talking so much.

I ask a lot too, dont worry you're definetly not the only one.
    I'll do anything for my big sis, she's my only blood-related sibling and she's been there for me a lot more than i've realized.
    and speaking of sleep, i think thats where i better head off to for now. it has been wonderful talking with you!!

good night!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:56 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

^_^

XD

I'll do anything for my big sis, she's my only blood-related sibling and she's been there for me a lot more than i've realized.
    and speaking of sleep, i think thats where i better head off to for now. it has been wonderful talking with you!!

good night!!
Good! We should ask a lot so it doesn't seem like a lot ^^;
I love my sisters but they are not mature and still need some time to gro as people.
Same to you! We should do this more offten XD
Night ^^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

bite.me.barbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:27 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

^_^

XD

good night!!
Good! We should ask a lot so it doesn't seem like a lot ^^;
I love my sisters but they are not mature and still need some time to gro as people.
Same to you! We should do this more offten XD
Night ^^

I think so too. Perhaps if more people ask more, then there would be less divorces? That would make a lot of lives a lot easier, especially if there's kids involved in a divorce.
    Thats sort of the way my step sister is.. though I must admit, she's doing MUCH better now that she's given birth and it was a pretty big slap in the face that she needed to grow up and actually be an adult [she's 21 now]
    Most definetly XD
    morning! Hope your day goes well!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games