Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm

*She watches Officer Dougherty go into her office to take his important phone call then speaks to Ryzan quietly.* I'll find out whatever I can about TES and the situation he's gotten himself into. stressed But if you are wanting to see Seth instead, then I really don't see the point.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:19 pm

((MY IDOL AND HIS COLLECTION!!! LOL))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:23 pm

*Once inside the privacy of the office, he carries on with the conversation.* Ciao Mama P.! ... Yes ... Please speak in English ... Yes ... I understand Mama Pavani stressed ... She is doing just fine, Mama Pavani ... Yes, I need to ask you something very important ... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:24 pm

*taps the ashes off his clove into a tray*
Quortek is still ves dear to me, jabbress. Regardless of if I am involved with another man, Quortek has been a close friend of mine since childhood. And... as you mentioned before, I cannot be certain of Seth's intentions toward me anyway...

It is possible that my own intentions are merely the result of lonliness....

*hangs his head and takes another drag off his clove*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:31 pm

*She raises an eyebrow and sighs…hating to see Ryzan like this and certainly doesn't want Seth hanging around.* I'll do whatever I can. *She takes a sip of her Martini.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 pm

*gives Psyzapp a slight smile and kisses her hand*
Bel'la dos, jabbress. There is no telling how long he would be gone without any assistance. His strategy is mzilst often just to hide and wait it out rather than do anything to actually resolve the issue.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Why am I not so full of surprise! rolleyes stressed Stubborn Smurf! stressed *Takes a larger drink of her Martini.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:54 pm

*Some thing in the next room begins to slowly happen. The statue of Princess begins to steam, and the gold starts to bubble and boil Dripping of from the statue on to the floor all around her. As the gold drips off around her she begins to go limp lying on the ground.*

Princess Tickle Bottom

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 pm

sweatdrop It is something I had to grow accustomed to over the years, jhal I would prefer not to have to go through it more if there is a way it can be avoided.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 pm

*The sound of her own belly wakes her up.* GROWL.... *Grabbing her belly she looks around suddenly she also has the urge to us the little ladies room.* OH I'm SHRINKING FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND I HAVE TO EXPLODE!!!! I DON'T GET IT. *Sitting up she hears voices off into the distance. She begins to look for them.*

Princess Tickle Bottom

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 pm

*Getting a bit nervous, he starts pacing the office floor a bit as they carry on their phone conversation.* sweatdrop Mama Pavani ... I love Pietrina very much ...

*he takes a deep breath* ... I would like your permission to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage ... Will you give us your blessings? ... sweatdrop

*There is a very long pause on the other end of the phone, which makes him even more nervous. sweatdrop

Finally, Mama Pavani speaks, with some of her words intermingled with Italian ... She asks him if he thinks he is the one who can domare her Pietrina, tame her. She tells him that Pietrina is like a raro rosa nero, a rare black rose. Such bellezza e unicitĂ . Extremely raro e most vividamente ricco with a deep hue that will penetrano l'anima, penetrate the soul ... indimenticabile once experienced. Such a rosa has the most intoxicating profumo e very sharp spine that will need to be painstakingly tendevano by an uomo coraggioso, a brave man with strength, patience, determinazione e resistenza. If properly taken care of, she will fiorire e prosperare ... she will become the most bel fiore he has ever seen.

He listens intently to her wisdom ... *

(( Edit: *Points up to quarters win* User Image ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 pm

*Finally finding Psy and Ryzan she doesn't want to interrupt. So she stands there hopping from one foot to the other. holding her stomach and her lady parts.* .... ... Um.. HAha haha... A...
*Her stomach begins to growl again only a little louder this time.*

Princess Tickle Bottom

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 pm

How old is TES anyway? I suppose he would have waited until we were all dead before he came back to see you. stressed
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:08 pm

*Falling to her knee's she doesn't think she can hold it much longer.* Um... Excuse me..... aaa... Sorry but I.... Um.. I...

Princess Tickle Bottom

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:10 pm

User Image *Stunned to see Princess standing there she immediately points to where the ladies room can be found.* User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games