Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:12 pm

I believe having fallen asleep last isto has made things difficult on me sweatdrop I had been sleeping generally well for the mzilst part, rilu'oh perhaps I have not been resting quite as soundly as I had thought I was for me to be having troubles.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:15 pm

*Raises an eyebrow, leans in and speaks softly.* The sofa would have helped. whee

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Xas xas sweatdrop I believe it would have sweatdrop I will be sure to utilize it this time if I begin to feel weary enough to lay down.... or perhaps just return to my quarters.

*traces a finger over the counter's surface*
I should find a reliable means to contact Seth to ensure I am not waiting pointlessly, I suppose.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 pm

*She sighs loudly and sips her Martini upon the mention of "Seth."* stare

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm

*frowns a little at Psyzapp's noticeable change in mood*
I know both you and katana do not care for him ves mzilt, jhal I believe he is just rebellious is all. It is not uncommon to go through a phase of talking back to those in a position of authority. Actually, I do not think Quortek ever outgrew such a "phase" himself sweatdrop If he had, then maybe he would not be in his current situation... *sighs*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 pm

*Walks into the MW bar and notices Psyzapp and Ryzan having a conversation. He heads over to them, places his hand on the small of Psyzapp's back, then leans in to place a kiss on her cheek* Good evening ... cool

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 pm

*She raises an eyebrow at Ryzan and looks at him questioningly. As Officer Dougherty walks into the Bar, she grins and greets him warmly.* Good evening, William. How was your day, my darling? User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Vendui' Officer Dougherty. It seems I have seen more of you recently than I have in quite some time. You and jabbress must be starting to have more opportunities to spend time together.

Ryzan Vixtul

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 pm

My day was just as busy as ever. Had lots of paperwork to get caught up on today, plus had to make quite a few phone calls to confirm information as well. *He goes behind the bar to retrieve the scotch off the top shelf and pours himself a drink. He puts the scotch back, then returns to Psyzapp's side and sits down on a bar stool.* Yeah, I greatly appreciate any time I can get to spend with Trina lately. *takes a sip*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:56 pm

*She grins at Officer Dougherty completely content to be at his side as she sips her Martini.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm

I am sure she enjoys such time you can spend together as well as anyone would feel to be able to be with those for whom they care about greatly.

*a slight tone of bitterness is evident in his last words. Afterward, he shakes his head and retrieves a clove*
... my apologies.... I am just... a bit tired... *lights his clove and takes a long drag*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:03 pm

*She looks at Officer Dougherty and asks very casually.* William, what is the status on TES? Any word from the department upon his whereabouts or have there been any formal charges brought against him? neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:06 pm

(( User Image HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ))
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm

No, I'm afraid I haven't heard anything in regards to TES's whereabouts. *He takes another sip of his scotch, when his phone rings. He sets the glass down, then pulls his Blackberry from his pocket and scans to see who is calling. It's Mama Pavani!*

If you will excuse me, I really need to take this call ... in private. Mind if I use your office, love?
*Without waiting for her response, he stands up and starts walking over to the office as he answers the call.* Hello ... Yes, this is William ... *He goes inside the office and closes the door for privacy.*

(( WTH is that?! LOL ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:12 pm

*sighs and takes another long drag off his clove, staring down at the counter*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games