Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Gi ussta sweatdrop Do not feel like you must accommodate me. I simply did not wish to interrupt is all. I have heard that you have not had mzilt time to spend together. It must be difficult.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Yes, with the long hours I've been putting in, it has been most difficult to find quality time with her. But we've been managing. *finishes up his scotch*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm

*She grins at Ryzan.* It's true, we haven't had a lot of time lately and it can be difficult. *She looks into Officer Dougherty's eyes and then puts her glass of champagne onto the bar.* Ryzan, I hope you don't think this is rude of me, but I do have an early appointment over at Upper GGG and I really must get some rest. I'm going to steal Officer Dougherty here to snag some of that time we don't have much of. *She gets up and continues to hold onto his arm as she leads him to her office.* Goodnight, Ryzan. *Officer Dougherty nods at Ryzan and also says goodnight as they walk into her office. She then does the security measures, they walk down the corridor together and she unlocks the double red doors. After they are both inside, he locks the door.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:36 pm

That is quite alright, jabbress. Ssinjin deis dos draa~ *waves to Psyzapp and Dougherty as they leave.

Not being that particularly interested in champagne especially with no one else around, he decides to just get himself some wine. He pours a glass and takes it with him as he checks the Jade Dragon to see if Seth had shown up, but is told that there is no one there at the moment. Sighing, he returns to the bar and sits at a table, thinking about what to do with his night if Seth doesn't show up*

Ryzan Vixtul

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

*After locking up, he ushers the dogs to the back door and into their run while she goes into the bedroom to change. Several moments pass before he whistles for the dogs to come back to him and he locks up the back door.

When he gets to the bedroom, she is already waiting in bed for him. He commands the dogs to lay down and stay in the hallway, then closes the bedroom door. After stripping out of his street clothes and gear belt, he slips into bed along side her.

As they lay facing each other, he slides his hand along her body and pulls her close to him. They start kissing one another, slowly at first, then progressing into quite passionate kisses and intense feelings. One thing leads to another, and they connect with a fervor, an ardent passion that cannot be quelled. And so the night progresses, with the lovers eventually falling asleep in each others arms.* heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:20 am

*slowly wakes up, finding his empty wine glass tipped over on the table likely from him stiring in his sleep*
Gi ussta sweatdrop I did not realize I was so tired. sweatdrop

*takes his glass to the sink*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am

*Goes up to the Main Bar to get a latte before heading out to The Big House. She has a seat at the bar and sips her latte while reading the headlines of the daily newspaper.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 am

User Image *Startled when she sees Ryzan* OH…so sorry Ryzan. I didn't see you. How are you this morning. *She grins sweetly at him.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 am

Bwael kre'tan, jabbress~ I am well, although... *looks down sheepishly* ... I seem to have fallen asleep while waiting for someone redface
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:34 am

*appears in a dramatic stance and pose* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:34 am

*sips her latte.* I hope you went into my office. It's more comfortable on the sofa in there. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:39 am

*smiles and waves at Lady Leko before turning back to Psyzapp*
I mzilst certainly should have gone into the office sweatdrop I did not expect to fall asleep. I thought I was just laying my head down for a moment and was sleeping before I realized it sweatdrop My mzilst sincere apologies jabbress. I know how mzilt you do not like people sleeping out here where the customers are served.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 am

*It's true, she doesn't like it when people openly sleep out in the bar. It isn't professional and makes the place look like some sort of flop house. She sighs and can't help but just forget it due to how polite Ryzan is to her.* Just try and remember to at least go in my office, okay Ryzan? *She pats him on the arm briefly, grins at him and takes a sip of her latte.* User Image Who were you waiting for?

Hi there Leko. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

I shall do my best to remember such in the future, jabbress.

*looks down at his hands, idly playing with his wedding band*
I... I was waiting for Seth... redface He and I have been spending time together and going to restaurants... redface It is bronretla redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:06 am

stare *Seth……of all the companions Ryzan could find, he wants to spend time with Seth.* I see……… I hope you are able to keep this…Seth person in line when he's here. He's extraordinarily rude to the staff, to me and from what I hear to the other ladies as well. *Sips her latte.*

But knowing how completely in love you are with TES, I'm sure you wouldn't even dream of betraying him. User Image *She grins at Ryzan.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games