Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:23 pm

So very much seems to happen when I'm gone. *la sigh* It is good to see the guild so bustling with activity though. ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:40 pm

ninja

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:41 pm

I read your post *huggles*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:43 pm

lurichan

which one, the newest one?

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:44 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

But of course, I read almost all the posts in the guild in all honestly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:46 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

But of course, I read almost all the posts in the guild in all honestly.

I would think you would, considering how much time you spend in here, you work your butt off in here. Thank you for the huggles, i hate what it did to me. i hate what it still make me wish for. * shakes head* no more depressing conversation. How are you today, ms. Lurichan?

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:50 pm

You are who you are, and there are lots of people who care about you here. ^_^ Nuff said I hope.

I'm doing alright, but I know i have to sleep soon. Well, nap soon and sleep after that really, but close enough. ^_^

Yes, I think I've either skimmed or read ALL the posts in the guild at some point in time...I actually go back and catch up each time I log on. ^^*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:53 pm

lurichan
You are who you are, and there are lots of people who care about you here. ^_^ Nuff said I hope.

I'm doing alright, but I know i have to sleep soon. Well, nap soon and sleep after that really, but close enough. ^_^

Yes, I think I've either skimmed or read ALL the posts in the guild at some point in time...I actually go back and catch up each time I log on. ^^*

I wish i had time to read that much. and i need to sleep too. actually i'm headed that way now. I just came on to check up on that one thread actually. ceilisidhe and i had a mutual misunderstanding and i just wanted to see if it got cleared up finally. i have work later today at 4 PM til midnight, them Saturday morning from 8 AM to 4 PM. ....crappy a** hours.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:54 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

I wish i had time to read that much. and i need to sleep too. actually i'm headed that way now. I just came on to check up on that one thread actually. ceilisidhe and i had a mutual misunderstanding and i just wanted to see if it got cleared up finally. i have work later today at 4 PM til midnight, them Saturday morning from 8 AM to 4 PM. ....crappy a** hours.

I'll poke him about it on the way to taking him to work then.
*waves* Night night.

That is kindof rude schedualing really. ^^* Good luck getting rest.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:57 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

I'll poke him about it on the way to taking him to work then.
*waves* Night night.

That is kindof rude schedualing really. ^^* Good luck getting rest.

I took it because I'm new and if i take the crappy shifts now i'll get good stuff during the school year. it's all good. as far as i can tell we got it cleared up. The verbal attacks at Dizzy put us both on edge, and then the subject matter of the thread isn't very conducive either. Good night lurichan.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:40 am

Hullo
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:06 am

Hello,
how are you?

dekleinebozeheks

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:12 am

dekleinebozeheks
Hello,
how are you?
I'm alright, tired though smile And you?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:14 am

I'm fine smile didn't you get enough sleep last night?

dekleinebozeheks

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:18 am

dekleinebozeheks
I'm fine smile didn't you get enough sleep last night?
Far from, I woke up every half hour because someone was having a party across the street xp
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games