Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:10 pm
{{ 300, as I suspected. Heavy on action, with plenty of eek moments right up front. }}

Daniel pulled his bag back off, and laid it against a wall and out of the way. He then pulled his jacket off, since lounging around it was proving to be awkward, and slung it over the coffee table, having no idea where else to place it. He gave Jessi a shrug and a somewhat noncommittal glance concerning food.

"Sure. Whatever you like. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:46 pm
{{I love that movie! biggrin And... uh... is Daniel's shirt really that tight? Surely it's a little looser, right? wink lol}}

Jessi was already on her way to the kitchen. "Great!! I also have some different popcorn toppings you can try, too. I have garlic salt, powdered cheese topping, butter, regular salt, popcorn salt... Do you like pop?"

She pulled a bag of microwavable popcorn out of the cupboard, ripped off the plastic, and stuck the bag in the microwave. Then, she went to the fridge to pull out the four-pack of pudding cups.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:05 pm
{{ Nope, it's that tight. These are the clothes he had to raid at random from a French clothing store. He had to make do. blaugh }}

Daniel continued to stand, somewhat lost and bewildered, in the middle of Jessi's living room.

"Uh, sounds good I think."

Daniel looked around a bit then walked to the doorway to the kitchen.

"What's pop?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm
{{lol. Ok.}}

Jessi stopped for a moment and thought over what Daniel said. Had she really heard him right?

"What is pop? Did I hear you right?"

She turned to see if Daniel was joking. Then, she saw his shirt. She arched an eyebrow.

"Uh... Daniel? Do you want another shirt to change into? That looks really tight. I have some large shirts that I use as nightshirts that should be able to fit."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:28 pm
Daniel shook his head.

"I've never heard the term."

Pausing a moment, Daniel looked down at the shirt he was wearing.

"It doesn't really feel that tight. Why? Is there something wrong with it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:34 pm
{{Gonna head to bed now. If you want, we can skip past this scene after your post and start a new scene tomorrow. smile }}

Jessi smiled softly. "Pop is basically fizzy flavored water and sugar. It's awesome! Not healthy, but in moderation, it's great!"

She looked at his shirt again and pondered what exactly she wanted to say.

"Well, not wrong exactly... but most people don't wear shirts that are that tight. I don't want you to get a bunch of stares or anything. And are you sure it's not uncomfortable?"

She shrugged and then giggled. "Eh, it doesn't matter around here. Hey after this, maybe we can go out somewhere to get lunch! I haven't been to Chatty Kathy's for awhile! That'd be fun. Or we can eat in and watch another movie. Hmm..."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm
{{ I'll follow your lead, I'game for whatever. And, nighty-night. }}

Daniel picked at the shirt and let it pop back with a soft snap. He didn't understand what she meant about getting stares, but of course it was becoming apparent that there was a lot he didn't understand. But he could adapt, he had to.

"I can take it off. If you think I should. But as to after this, I think I may have to follow your lead for a while. I don't seem to have a lot of experience at the 'living in the moment' thing. Or extensive social interactions, as you're well aware."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:51 am
{{More random information! Different regions of the US tend to call carbonated beverages different things. I was actually a witness to this myself. I mostly called it "soda" because I was born in California and that's how my parents always referred to it, but when I lived in Texas, it was rather common for people to call it "coke"... which confused me at times. I would ask for a coke and would be given a Dr. Pepper or something confused Then when I moved to Colorado and I heard someone call it "pop", it took all I had to keep from laughing. I thought surely they had to be joking because no one says "pop" for soda, right? I soon found out that it wasn't just that person, but everyone at my school called it "pop"... except some chick in my science class from California who called it "soda". It's kind of an interesting occurrence... or at least I thought it was interesting.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:25 am
{{Yeah, at college, people called it different things. It was funny. lol. And FS, I'll post in AS in present time now if you want to join Jessi. smile }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 am
{{ That's fine. Keeps me from having to figure how write Daniel's response to Leonidas's scene en flagrante. redface }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:11 pm
((I've dealt with the soda/pop controversy too. Where I grew up, it was mostly called pop. Then I took a trip, and when we stopped in Ohio, I got a strange look when I ordered a drink in the airport. Where I live now, people use both words. One of the local gas stations actually ran a promotion a couple of summers ago where people could vote for one or the other. Pop won, if I remember right.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:08 am
{{ And while we're on the subject of carbonated beverages, don't forget the places that still use the two words in conjunction. ie: the soda pop. }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm
((Continued from Lily's))
*walks up to his house with dame and Velcore. He opens the door slowly, making sure no animals were waiting to escape before going in* Amy? You home?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:07 pm
Amy's voice could be heard from somewhere within the house. "I'm in here, sweetie! I'm stuffing the gate with rolled up bunches of material, hoping to keep the kittens from fitting through again like they did this morning. Man that was a hassle trying to find them all! They're all fine and dandy now, but dang... How are you doing? Did your day get better after this morning? I have some homemade pizza in the oven. I know how much you like it and thought you could use a treat tonight... at least of the food variety at first."

She chuckled softly. "It'll be ready in about 10 minutes."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:10 pm
-drops his arm and steps into the house, whispering- Suzy Ms. Homemaker, eh? xd Well, least your house is clean now. wink -playfully elbows him in the side and calls out- HAAAAAAAaaaaaiiii! xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games