Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There's still the fact that I don't know if he IS coming back to Japan with me." Akihiko replied, turning and leaning against the balcony, his gaze on the sky overhead. "His aunt's a stubborn b***h... and she isn't going to let him go easily."

Thankfully, the two were alone and Crystal would never hear those words.

"I know she has his best interests at heart, but he's a man, not a boy. He can make his own decisions... and I'm trying everything to make him choose me and Ohayou." the musician sighed softly. "Don't worry... I know how to pick myself up and keep going. I guess it's just a bit more difficult when the one person I've really opened up to... could still slip through my fingers."

But then Narcissus smirked, looking Hiroki's directly. "Sometimes, I wouldn't mind trading places with you, Asato. You've always been rather sure of yourself, never losing your temper... unless I do something damn bad." he replied with a slight laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...?? God only knows...

"I think...she's just a little over protective right now. Just like you, when she heard her nephew, someone I think she thinks of has her 'son' was gone, I bet she suffered as much as you and regretted a few things. I think you'll have to butt head with her over him but...I still believe she will let Ishi-san make his own decision." Hiroki answered with a thoughtful sigh pretty certain of that considering what he had heard in the few past conversations between her and Aki.

However, what Koyasu-kun said next surprised Hiroki and his brow furrowed just a little, "I wish I could say that was all true. But I'm only sure of some things and lately not many things. I've lost my temper enough behind closed doors and sometimes even wished I could be you. It would be nice to feel that sort of freedom every once in awhile." he admitted and felt a little stress just behind his eyes. So he reached up and rubbed the wrinkle upon his forehead trying to ease his own mind.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 pm

"My freedom is all an act." Narcissus replied, waving his hand at the notion. "I'm bound by the law, though I tend to try and bend it. I can do a lot that I want... but always I have to take into consideration my persona. Who I am on stage. I could never publicly admit I love Ruki... it's a secret that's going to have to be well hidden. But that doesn't mean I won't pursue him. The scandal that could result would be horrendous... but I won't back down. Not when I want something this bad."

Reaching over, Akihiko put a arm on the other man's shoulder. "I won't dishonor the company, and thus the media and the fans will see it as nothing more than mere flirtation on my part. Then again, I'm sure ojisan knew that. Otherwise, he wouldn't have let me and Ruki get this close."

Ah, if only the young Koyasu knew how his words spoke to Hiroki's own situation...

"Everyone can lose their temper. At least you don't go breaking people's noses..." the musician teased.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Yes, a scandal like that would be very difficult to overcome. And It would be best for everyone's sake if you keep it hidden. I'm glad you do understand that. It will make your life with Ishi-san easier. Somehow your words reminds me of words your grandfather spoke recently. He's a smart man and he does want to see you happy. He said so himself." Maybe Hiroki was more relieved that Akihiko wouldn't try to dishonor the company than the words that so mirrored Aki's. But then again, it did make the Elephant think more about his situation although...he really wasn't certain if he should take the same chances Akihiko was. Could they both afford a risk like that?

"Hmm...this is true. I tend to avoid giving people injuries like that. I prefer pay cuts." he smiled back taking the joke better than he might have on other days.

"You know...you should spend more time with Aki. Maybe see him for the holidays. It's been awhile since you've both shared some time." Hiroki said with a softer voice as he watched the cars move with the lights on the streets below.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:26 pm

"You know as well as anyone that I haven't spent more than an hour at a time with ojisan in years." Akihiko replied, as if it were common knowledge. "Bad for business if the chairman is showing favor to the company's brightest star. That's how it's been since I signed with Ohayou. That's how it's always going to be. I mean, come on," he looked to Hiroki, obviously amused. "The man can infuriate me and here you are saying he wants to see me happy. I'll admit, disowning me worked. I'm happy, sort of. Besides, I have plans for the holidays anyway."

He turned again, looking out at the city lights.
Somehow, Hiroki's talk had made him feel a bit better.

"I'm betting that as soon as we're back in Japan, it'll be business as always with ojisan. He won't give me a second glance unless I stir up trouble, and right now... well... I don't particularly want to." Narcissus couldn't help but laugh. "For the first time in years I don't want to get under someone's skin. Funny, ne?" with a wink, the man continued. "But I suppose eventually you and I will have to go back to be rivals for the company... but just for now, for the holidays lets say, I call a truce."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

There was a point in Akihiko response that just ripped at Hiroki's heart. The young man had no idea. And well...the strained relations between Aki and Akihiko had gone to so far south that Hiroki wondered how they could ever reconcile. Was it even in his place to try?

"I don't think...he'd mind so much if you came to visit. Maybe bring...Ishi-san by for Christmas? Seriously, he does wish to see you happy even if he's just too much like you to get over himself at times. You've changed...I think he's changed a little too." Hiroki sighed feeling the pressure of his future colliding with the burdens the Koyasu family shared.

But how wrong Akihiko was because Aki had so many times done things for his grandson lately. The approaching sunset was just too close to deny anymore. And here Hiroki stood with the vat of knowledge trying to to compose means of changing the outcome that seemed set in stone. But he couldn't change Fate. Here, he was stuck between his own loyalty to Aki and the mixture of emotions he felt for Akihiko.

"We don't have to go back to being rivals...you know. Maybe the New Year can bring new things for us." There was a slight tremor in Hiroki's voice as he battled his inner self.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Akihiko laughed, "Why? You planning on telling ojisan 'no' whenever he asks you to become the next chairman instead of me?" the musician replied, actually poking Hiroki's shoulder as he spoke. "Honestly... we both know right now he'd pick you over me... hell, I wouldn't pick me." the musician sighed, resting his arms on the railing and then leaning on them, watching as cars drove by below.

"I'm okay with business, but I lack the focus to do anything financial. All I ever care about is the music... and how I look." the young Koyasu couldn't help smirking there. "It'd be suicide to give me this corporation and expect me to run it. A month and I'd be hiring someone else to do the job... but..." he shook his head, dark hair falling over his shoulders to hang down over the balcony. "I want it." Narcissus' voice was soft. "I want it because it IS ojisan's. It's our family's mark on this world. In the end, it's my inheritance and, technically, birthright... is it so wrong to want something that you know you can't control even if it were handed to you?"

Sighing, Akihiko brought himself out of that train of thought. "Maybe I'll take Ruki to ojisan's for dinner. I suppose I can deal with him for a few hours, ne?" but the musician, while he noticed the change in Hiroki's voice, didn't acknowledge it.

After all, Narcissus knew full well that Hiroki was deeply devoted to Aki. The man was a mentor really.
But to Akihiko...

"Ojisan and Yuuji... they're the only family I've got." blue eyes glanced at Hiroki. "Ojisan's probably never mentioned it to you but... my parents were murdered when I was a kid." he didn't go into details on how they were murdered... there were some things he didn't want anyone to know except those closest to his heart. "Since then, ojisan's been looking after me and... well... things were hard. He was always busy, but for a long time Yuuji was there to keep me company. Then around the time of high school, Yuuji's obaasan split from the main Koyasu branch and I didn't get to see him as often. Least not until he came to work for Ohayou." the musician shrugged. "Ojisan and I just never got a chance to really bond. To me, he isn't like my grandfather or even a father figure... he's this old wise guy who signs my paychecks and makes sure I have what I need, when I'm not being an a**."

"But the company... I grew up with music. I love it as much as I love Ruki, hell probably even more..." Akihiko sighed softly, his blue eyes back to watching the LA lights. "That's why I can't just give up. I want to prove myself... somehow... because, no offense, but I want to be the one in charge of Ohayou one day. I'm... just not ready for that day yet."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

He listened to everything trying to fill the extra spaces in his head with the information and make it into some palpable substance that he could digest. It was so odd to hear such openness from Akihiko and it gave Hiroki a very different view of the young man for the first time in his life. Something he never expected.

But then finally once Akihiko was done explaining himself, Hiroki had to say something. The murders shocked him. He had no idea what to say there. It was another dark secret kept inside the Koyasu family. Hiroki would always be on the outside no matter how much Aki felt he was like a 'son'

He was quiet for a long moment trying to find the right words. Then he swallowed and pressed his dry lips together, "I won't tell your grandfather no. I'll be signing the papers tonight, Akihiko." His words were said slowly almost as if he seriously had a hard time expressing the things he was feeling right now. "I think I should at least tell you that...it's not an easy thing for me. If you were ready, I think things would be different...but..." He stopped his sentence there almost as if he were caught between several hard decisions at once.

"I know you love the music and...want what has been a part of your family name is just...natural. Maybe one day, you'll find a way to be ready to take your next step..." his words drifted off as he tried keep his devotion to Aki but soon these roles would change so drastically.

"I think it would be wonderful...if you and Ishi-san have dinner with him over the holidays." his words seemed a bit relieved with that idea...maybe even hopeful.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 pm

The color drained from Akihiko's face, his body stiffening upon hearing those words.
"Signing... papers?" the musician asked, looking at Hiroki again.

All the happiness and mirth was gone now. Those blue eyes, nothing but orbs of disbelief.

Had his grandfather really chosen this man over him?

Looking away, Narcissus was glad that his hair hid his expression. "I guess I should have expected it, ne?" he asked softly. "I mean... who would want the heir to the family fortune to be as ******** up as I am?"

He grit his teeth together, forcing all emotions down into the cage where they stayed... locked away... allowing Narcissus to roam free.

"I'm surprised at you though, Hiroki... But then again," turning his gaze on the other man, there was a cold sharpness in those blue eyes that was nearly deadly. "You've always been ojisan's 'yes' man, haven't you?" Akihiko laughed slightly, though it was more a sound of mockery than anything. "If I were ready would you REALLY let me take control of the company? I know you've worshiped the ground ojisan's walked on but lets be realistic. Who would give up the fortune attached to the chairman title? You'll be able to have anything you've ever dreamed of and more..."

But then those eyes narrowed... cunning... calculating...

"Why now?" Akihiko asked bluntly. "Why are you signing the papers to become the new chairman now? Does that old fool think he's just going to blend into the background while Ohayou fights for its life against Smash?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The Elephant steeled himself as the young tiger showed his fangs. He knew this would come. That pleasant veneer of a conversation ended the moment reality had come to call. The word stung even if some were true. Hiroki had been the 'yes' man most of the days. Following Aki's world like a firefly but he loved that world his mentor had drawn him into even if he could never truly be flesh and blood.

"You can be so cruel...Akihiko. I love this company...but I never wanted to take your inheritance." he whispered. Knowing that even though they just talked about change moments before there were just some stripe upon a tiger's flesh that would never change. "You're too cruel...and so stupid."

And his voice rippled with his own inner anxieties because his emotions were too damn hard to hide as he whipped around to face the dark blue daggers. "Why?! Because I have no choice...now. Because you're not ready...because I'm the only one that can....because... soon..." his eyes couldn't hide the tears that welled within. "Soon it will just be you and I."

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:05 am

"Cruel? Me cruel?" Narcissus asked, pointing at himself as his voice raised in angry pitch. "I don't care if you wanted it or now, apparently it's being handed to you on a silver platter!"

Spinning around, Akihiko paced the balcony. Ever muscle in his body wanted to lash out at the man.
But he had promised Izzy he would change...
Promised Shou...

Rubbing his forehead, the musician brought his ire under control once more. "And just how the hell am I stupid? I know damn well you've been in charge a lot lately, and while you've done good work, that hardly means I'm ignorant of what goes on. Does the old man think you can win against Izo better than himself?!" Akihiko couldn't stop from laughing at that mental image.

Turning his back to Asato, Narcissus seriously debated going back inside. His arms were crossed over his chest, anger and rage barely contained in those piercing blue eyes.

But then Hiroki said something...
Something that struck a chord in the man.

"What did you say?" he asked, turning to look at the megane-clad man, his expression one of slight panic, even if most of his expression remained blank.

"You and I? I don't follow." Akihiko said, turning fully to Hiroki now. "Are you serious in saying ojisan's going to retire and just leave it all to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Silver platter?! No not a silver one to be certain. This platter was covered with blood, sweat, and tears. If he had any power to deny the future from coming, Hiroki would have! The laughter stung and the claws were sharp on the Elephant's hide. It was always this way. Fortunately, the Elephant's hide was tough and thick after long years of working with the old tiger while dealing with the younger one.

He didn't answer that first question. Because the young tiger obviously listened to nothing he said...or couldn't put two and two together. Why else would he have been pushing Akihiko to see his grandfather?

The second question though struck at the Elephant's large ears because he doubted that Aki would prefer him to fight that battle. Hiroki was certain that the old Tiger would have preferred to challenge the Spider in his own fashion. One with a bit more finesse and grace...Grace that the Elephant might never achieve. "You really think, that Aki thinks I'd do better against Matsumoto-san? Do you think he'd ever leave that to me if he had another choice?" His voice hissed as he shored his own embattled lines within.

But then to the last few questions, gritted his teeth and fought the notion to just shake that young Tiger with his trunk until the baka could just see even the stars above clearly. "Retire?" That was when Hiroki couldn't help but laugh with a gulp of air caught in that as if two emotions collided at the same time. Could Akihiko really...truly think that was the case. Would Hiroki have even spoken up if it had been an option?

He looked up into those blues again with guarded dark eyes, "Baka, if he could just retire and live out his days, I'd have Rejoiced! Because I'd get to be with him for a few more years and he could relax in his sunset. Then, I might be able to at least have his wise ear to help me fight Smash. But no you and I don't get that luxury...maybe two months...if we're lucky."

From his coat, he pulled out a envelope different from the one Aki gave him and thrust it into Akihiko's hands. "This is a copy what I'm signing tonight...and the recent medical records Aki gave me today. I just found out all this today so don't think of biting my head off anymore than you already have. I can't take it, Akihiko. Not tonight."

As he pulled his hand away it stiffened and then his fingers clenched, he felt so old right now even if he was only closing in on 40. "I cannot express how much I wish that this wasn't happening. I never wanted your inheritance. I never thought that things would go this far. I always thought I'd be Aki's secretary and I would have been just happy to have remained as I was. I would have retired with him the moment he handed the company to you. That had always been my intention for years. But I have no choice now...You're not ready. And Izo...he won't wait for you be ready."

Then he gazed out over the city one more time trying to think clearly again. The city was so full of life and that winter breeze felt good against his hot cheeks that were tight from his own inner conflicts. "My only recommendation is this, Akihiko...Become ready and Love Ishi-san with all your heart. You'll need him by your side to weather this out. He'll...make a promising partner for the future to come."

With that, Hiroki took a deep breath and walked to the door. He had to get back to the party - he had work to do. He couldn't let this emotional tide continue or he'd be crying in front of the younger man. But...his last words softened as he turned the bronze knob to leave, "Just become ready...Akihiko as fast as you can....I'm sacrificing too many things for the dreams of an old Tiger, so the younger can find his way."

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Such words...

Gripping the papers, the envelope rather, in his hand, the musician said not a word. Part of him feared merely opening it, because from what Hiroki had said... he would not like what he found.

Two months...

He had said two months...

His grandfather would die within two months... Without looking at the medical records, Akihiko knew the elephant spoke the truth. What reason did Hiroki have to lie anyway?

By the time any wits came upon Narcissus, he realized Asato had gone back inside.
Alone, Akihiko collapsed to the floor, his back resting against the railing as he sat on his knees, just staring at the envelope in his hands.

Hiroki wasn't lying... the man really didn't want this burden. Even the prideful ego within the young Koyasu couldn't deny the man's words nor the fact that Asato was doing this until the time that Akihiko could take over his grandfather's legacy.

He wasn't going to become a true chairman... merely a steward until the young tiger found his way...

Now, everything Narcissus had said to the man weighed heavily on his heart... He had insulted Hiroki, questioned his true motives, and inwardly cursed the man to damnation over this new contract that would name him Chairman... had done these things without the knowledge that Hiroki possessed... said things more vile than he could have imagined...

Hiroki did this for Koyasu Aki, of course Akihiko knew that. But in a way, the elephant took on this burden for he himself as well.

Lithe fingers pried open the envelope, carefully pulling the contents free and beginning to read each enclosed document carefully. It took him a good ten minutes, but when he had finished, well... Narcissus had no idea what to do.

He sat there on his knees, hands holding weakly to the document in his lap, blue eyes closed as he simply took it all in.

Akihiko's grandfather was dying... and he never even knew...
"Does ojisan hate me so much that he would not tell me this?" the musician couldn't help but whisper to the darkness. "Does he think I would be happy when he died? That old fool..."

'Doesn't he know I've always only wanted his openness, attention, and love?'

Without realizing it, Akihiko was crying again... though this time for a completely different reason.
While before it had been for the pain and guilt of Izzy's words...
But now it was for the loss of his family...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:51 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The many minutes of Shou and he getting questioned by many promoters and celebrities weighed down on Izzy. He wanted to see...Akihiko. Not later, but now. He knew that song would be the wrong thing. The wrong time for them but he had never expected Akihiko to show back up in his life and it had been too late to change everything that had been arranged.

So he finally slipped away from Shou leaving the man to fend for himself for a bit while he looked around. Where was....Akihiko? After the lights when out and rose again he didn't see the man he wanted to see the most in the chair he had left him. No...Narcissus was gone.

He saw Hiroki leaving a balcony and heading in another direction from a distance. Could it be that Akihiko was on a balcony? Oh he hoped that was the case and the man had not left in some sort of upset rage. He needed time to explain. So Izzy, hurried over to the door that Hiroki had just exited and peeked in. "Narcissus are you...." But his words stopped as he saw the crumpled form that was in tears. "Oh...no....no..." he locked the balcony door and hurried over to kneel before the man.

"Shhh...shh...I'm sorry...I am so sorry....I didn't want to hurt you." Izzy said so concerned as he tried to brush the long hair out of the man's face before him.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:06 pm

A voice... hands on his shoulders and face...
Blue eyes opened upon hearing words, and for a moment, the musician wanted to shove Izzy away. In fact, he moved, putting his hands on the other man's shoulders and pushed him back.

But then he heard the paper in his hands, blue eyes focusing on it...

Akihiko shoved the papers into Izzy's fingers and pulled back from the man, letting his hair fall in place to hide his expression.
"I found such happiness in you..." he whispered, hands moving up to press the palms against his eyes, trying in vain to stem the flow of tears. "Tell me I haven't lost you too, Ruki..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games