Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:51 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
XD; It helps me, but I'm assuming he said it a lot?
We both say it a lot. That and taco ^___^ but taco is a different story.

Now THAT is something he said a lot! I always found it so amusing simply because it would make me so very confused but I dont think I ever dared ask...
Really? Awww not that makes me feel all special. Raw already knows that story. I think i've told her like 5 times and at the 5th she just nodded not wanting me to feel bad about ho much times it went about. Taco, is my word >3 We say it any time you can really. In class, at the dinner table. Standing in line waiting for food.

It was most definetly quite handy at times.
*nod nod* I found it so.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
XD; It helps me, but I'm assuming he said it a lot?
We both say it a lot. That and taco ^___^ but taco is a different story.

Now THAT is something he said a lot! I always found it so amusing simply because it would make me so very confused but I dont think I ever dared ask...
Really? Awww not that makes me feel all special. Raw already knows that story. I think i've told her like 5 times and at the 5th she just nodded not wanting me to feel bad about ho much times it went about. Taco, is my word >3 We say it any time you can really. In class, at the dinner table. Standing in line waiting for food.

*nod nod* I found it so.

Incredibly amusing at times too.

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:13 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

*nod nod* I found it so.

Expeshally durring class. Oh there is a lot more lines like that ...like 'get it together'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:17 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

*nod nod* I found it so.

Expeshally durring class. Oh there is a lot more lines like that ...like 'get it together'

of course. any others? I'm in need of quite a few new ones.

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:25 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

*nod nod* I found it so.

Most of the recient ones are from azu manga ^___^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:27 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

*nod nod* I found it so.

asu manga? What would that be?

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:35 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

the holy grail of anime. x.x *is blinded by it's greatness*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I see... ok help me out here, anime is japanese animation correct? manga is like the book/comic form? [i'm very uneducated]

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:53 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I see... ok help me out here, anime is japanese animation correct? manga is like the book/comic form? [i'm very uneducated]
for someone who thinks they are unedcuated you seem to get things right. Yep anime=viedo Manga= books  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:55 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

for someone who thinks they are unedcuated you seem to get things right. Yep anime=viedo Manga= books

I'm a good guesser. ^_^

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:01 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I'm a good guesser. ^_^
50-50 chance on that one XD
I keep forgeting we are in the same time zone XD I'm so use to east coast time I praticly live by it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I'm a good guesser. ^_^
I keep forgeting we are in the same time zone XD I'm so use to east coast time I praticly live by it.

Well, we're only like a 2 1/2 hour drive away from each other, though there are times where it's A LOT less than that. But I don't head over to that side much anymore. There's been too many things going on over here that need our attention [like new babies]

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:16 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I'm a good guesser. ^_^

Well, we're only like a 2 1/2 hour drive away from each other, though there are times where it's A LOT less than that. But I don't head over to that side much anymore. There's been too many things going on over here that need our attention [like new babies]
I was over there just last week. Me and Josh are planing on going to belingham at the end of april O: fun times yet to come.
XD Speeder.
Babies!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:18 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I'm a good guesser. ^_^

I was over there just last week. Me and Josh are planing on going to belingham at the end of april O: fun times yet to come.
XD Speeder.
Babies!

fun!!
    XD we don't speed... well... not headin over stevens and coming to where we live.
    I adore the babies that are around now! they're so cute!!

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:31 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I'm a good guesser. ^_^

XD Speeder.
Babies!

fun!!
    XD we don't speed... well... not headin over stevens and coming to where we live.
    I adore the babies that are around now! they're so cute!!
yeah we have to look for appartments.
XD steavens is fun to speed on >.> <.< joking, there is that one turn where if you break the road guard thing your going to drop for miles ^^;; not a fun visual.
I have to go to ohio to see babies *tears up* so I don't get to have fun with babies a lot y__y

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games