Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Music Industry Christmas Party...

"A full fridge of TV dinners? He didn't tell me that part." Shou said with wide eyes. "I'll make a note about the toast. No wonder we almost starved. But wait! Even I can make good toast!" The laughter from his lips became more mirthful as he heard more about Izzy's poor kitchen skills.

"Mm... please....that would make me quite happy." Shou said in reference to the fried chicken before walking inside from the balcony.

"Of course, I always have plans...Fantasies that must become reality." His eyes twinkled as he walked forward with Izzy in his sights. "Oh but you know once my magic starts there is no escaping." Shou seemed to have lost that scared air..or at least it was so far submersed that even Narcissus would never know it was there unless he had not seen it before.

"It does seem like that, Narcissus-san. Although, I doubt Ishihara-san would like it if I teased him as much as you do Takagi-san." answered Shou as they finally made it back to Izzy who had taken a seat at a large table.

Izzy looked up at them and smiled, "I wondered if you both got lost." He stood up and gestured to the table. "Seems like this table was reserved for us close to the stage. I had the bar make a few drinks for us since I had a feeling what you were drinking might be warm by now." It was his own way of scolding them both for leaving him alone for so long with saying anything bad whatsoever.

It was then Izzy noticed You..and was a bit confused at first because he didn't recognize the man at all. But he decided to take matters into his own hands considering it was Christmas. He gave a bow then held out his hand, "Ah...I'm Izzy Lucky. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said this in both English and Japanese since he was uncertain of You's true connection to the rest of the men.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Crystal wanted to say...no not a manager...a babysitter and a mother but that was beside the point. Although she knew at one point even before all this had happened that Izzy had been rejected for the job of Narcissus' manager. It had been a blow to Izzy's ego and left many doubts for awhile within Ohayou of his capabilities since he couldn't achieve a higher promotion. Yes, she knew that there was something fishy as to why he suddenly was managing Narcissus but it never had been revealed to her. "Yes, he is distracting...more so than he should have been with my nephew."

Her eyes caught sight of said distraction right away as he walked over with Shou to see Izzy at a farther table. And it took her a moment to replay what Aki said to her because a part of her mind wanted to walk over to Narcissus and give him a piece of her own. Her blue eyes returned to Aki's as she spoke, "But...is the same to be said for my nephew?" She wanted her family happy too and she doubted seriously of Narcissus' capability to provide that happiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah, but that is why Lucky-san much make this decision himself." Aki replied, watching the way his grandson and Shou interacted with Izzy. "Who are we to decide what makes another man, or woman, happy?"

Oddly enough though, Aki glanced to Hiroki when he finished that statement. He was hoping the man was listening... for his own good.

"Completely full." Akihiko replied, following Shou back inside. "I was just happy the toast wasn't burned." he joked before they caught Izzy in their sights.

Walking over to the man, Narcissus put an arm around Lucky's shoulder, "You, are a life saver. I just finished my drink, to be honest." he said with a smile.

"Ishihara You." the man introduced himself. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Lucky-san. I'm the executive in charge of PR for SMASH. Sent down to make sure Shou-san makes it home alright." he replied with a smile. "Narcissus-san was just telling us about your cooking exploits."

Akihiko rolled his eyes, sitting down next to Izzy. "Well, now I'm in trouble." but then he smiled. "I was telling them what wonderful toast you make, Ruki."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

"You are a very lucky man that he didn't burn the toast. Never trust him with a can of Spam ever." Shou said as if Narcissus' life might depend on that knowledge one day.

Izzy smiled as Narcissus spoke, "I am? Well then, I'm sure you'll like what I picked out for you...your favorite." He seemed quite relaxed about Narcissus' arm about him but he did have to work with the man and Americans were far more relaxed about physical contact.

"Oh..so your in charge of PR at Smash? I'm surprised we didn't meet at the Charity event. Of course there are so many different events coming from the various Labels, I'm sure you were busy elsewhere." He continued to smile until the words 'cooking exploits' was mentioned.

Then he had to pause and quickly turned his head towards Narcissus as he sat down beside him. His face paled because actually he was mortified! What did Narcissus tell them!? Oh no... "You mentioned my toast skills?????????" Izzy KNEW that couldn't be the ONLY thing Narcissus said and he could hear Shou trying not to chuckle as he sat down in a chair close by.

"Not you too!" he turned looking over at Shou who lost it to laughter when Izzy scolded him soundly.

"Oh I wish I would have known about the toast before I gave you that can of Spam!" giggled Shou as he reached for his own glass only to be hit in the face by a waded up paper napkin thrown by Izzy. Then he just lost it and put his head on the table as he laughed a good while longer. "I'm so sorry Lucky-san. I couldn't help it. I know you tried but.... it was..awful."

Izzy face turned blushing crimson with embarrassment but what could he do!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Hiroki was listening and caught Aki's glance, however, the man couldn't say what was going to make him happy anymore. He had thought it would have been Nezumi-san sometime in the future but he really messed that up. And the Old Tiger had a direct hand in it. He hated how the man sent so many mixed signals.

While the Elephant was smart sometimes he was slow...especially when overwhelmed by an onslaught of mixed feelings. Hiroki watched Narcissus and the rest noting how happy they were. All he could do was feel utterly devoid of that spirit. His plans weren't of celebration but of work and long hours. This Christmas had become a husk before it arrived.

However, he put on his best face determined not to let his depressive air show while doing his job here. That would not fit when he was determined to make the night easy on Aki. So instead he excused himself from the Ishi-san and Aki deciding it was best to mingle and make use of his skills for Ohayou.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Narcissus began to laugh at Shou's own amusement, and when Izzy hit the man with the napkin, Akihiko lost it too and leaned on the manager, just... cracking up.

"Ruki, we both adore you but honestly... you can't cook! We've nothing to do with that inability. In fact, I aim to rectify it one day." the young Koyasu said smiling as he picked up his drink and sipped.

It was absolutely delicious...

Izzy really did know him... understand him... and the musician could only smile more.

You smiled, finding the mirth of the other men to be rather heartwarming. He sipped his champagne before finally answering Izzy's question.
"I usually work on PR relations from home. I'm not usually one for large crowds so my work tends to speak for itself. Besides, most of the men under my management do the heavy lifting so it were. They can be quite impressive." he shrugged however. "Thus I wasn't at the benefit dinner, though I did see the concert itself."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 am
User Image

SHOU

Shou at this point was having to cover his mouth to try and stop his laughter so he picked up his drink and took a sip. Just what he liked...Seemed that the little manager took very good notes. He glanced across to see Izzy's drink and noticed it was a strawberry daiquiri. Not really a manly drink but it seemed to suit him. Of course he barely remembered but at the restaurant awhile back Izzy had a tropical fruity drink. Shou suspected that the man just liked fruity flavors and made sure to remember that for future occasions.

All Ruki could do was blush and then throw a waded napkin at Narcissus after the man spoke. "You're both terrible! What am I suppose to do with you!" But then he started to laugh with them. It really was kind of funny after all. And it was Christmas...so hearing their joyful laughter was just a gift in itself.

Meanwhile, different celebrities were on stage giving small performances. Impromptu things mostly as many were just having fun. Both Izzy and Shou knew that they would eventually have to take their turn up on stage but for now Izzy was content to hang out with his friends.

Looking over at You, Izzy smiled and said, "So that's why I didn't meet you. It's amazing you can do all that from home. But then again there are so many means of PR now in the industry. I've learned many things from Shou-san about how to connect with fans and create a good network. Not much one can do on a boat in the middle of nowhere except talk and try to keep from going stir crazy." He glanced back over at Shou as he said that.

"Oh...well yes, it was very rough for the both of us..." Shou answered knowing the few times he was overly stressed on the boat...What he didn't know is that Sai took his place. And Izzy had met both men. Although Izzy had no idea that Shou was Sai but...Sai was a very different man from Shou. The transformation was...shocking for Izzy although he hadn't seen that other side of Shou since they made it to LA.

"I don't think I can even set foot on a beach for awhile....or a boat. It kind of unnerves me." Izzy shuddered and rubbed his forehead suddenly feeling a wave of anxiety. Shou sat up almost cued by Izzy's reaction, and instantly he threw the wade of paper hitting Izzy square on the nose. Causing Izzy to go cross eye for a second.

Shou immediately started laughing at Izzy and that obviously distracted Izzy long enough to stop some sort of emotional disturbance. Izzy grumbled and said to You, "You're lucky you don't have to manage him." He pointed at Shou. "He'd drive one crazy."

Then Izzy looked at Narcissus, "You're difficult enough as is....and Nakai-san. Both spoiled troublemakers" Izzy huffed and took a deep sip of his daiquiri then looked up at the stage noticing that Crystal was slowly moving closer to it. Eventually they would have their cue to get up there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Akihiko was just barely able to dodge, the napkin flying past his left ear. "We're not horrible, we're simply telling the truth." he said with a teasing smile Izzy's way. "Comparing notes, if you will. For our own survival." he couldn't help hiding his laughter at that notion.

"Connection with fans is very important, and Shou-san's a master at it." You admitted honestly. "All I really do is approve, or disapprove, anyone's PR projects. Since projects are merely mass amounts of data most of the time, it's quite easy to work from home with today's technology."

As Shou and Izzy began to talk about their time at sea, Narcissus couldn't help but notice the same thing that the blond musician did...
A split second before Shou tossed the napkin at his manager, Akihiko, under the cover of the table, covered Izzy's knee with his hand, just wanting to let the man know that he wasn't alone.
He wasn't still on the ocean, but comfortable and safe.

But then Shou successfully distracted the man, and for that, Narcissus could only smile as well, watching the exchange.

"Me? Difficult? My career is quite easy to manage, thank you." Akihiko smirked, knowing full well that Lucky meant the musician himself, personally, was difficult.
That... that was completely true.

Of course Narcissus had no idea that Izzy and Shou were going to perform. He himself would have been happy to sing a song for the people gathered, even if most of them would have had no idea what he was saying...

But the notion that Izzy had written a song, even if Shou had been the melody maker, hadn't even occurred to the young Koyasu,

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Crystal had excused herself from Aki telling him that she was going to share her surprise with the audience now. Of course, Aki would already have an idea of what she was talking about. But she did look back at him with a confident flash in her eyes and said, "I think you're going to enjoy this so make sure you've got a good place to watch."

She walked up on the stage after the last celebrity step down and took the mic looking out to the audience. "I want to thank everyone for coming this year to the Music Industries Great Christmas Party. This is the time of year when we all put down our rivalries and share some fun without the pressure of fans, deadlines and long tours as well as giving to our favorite charities. This year's charity is in benefit of Hawaii and there is a place to give gifts at the front. Of course, I know that many of you will return to tours and other things tomorrow but for now I'm hoping you are all enjoying letting loose for a night."

For a moment, Crystal let those words sink in. She really was an attention getting speaker because she moved around the stage as she engaged the audience. " Tonight, I'm happy to say my nephew and Shou are with us this evening. Most of you know that they were victims during the disaster in Hawaii and many of you have taken the time to welcome them back from such a terrible tragedy. For that I thank you. Their journey was long and difficult but they wanted to share something they had worked on during their long voyage upon the water. Izzy....Shou...would you please come up here."

She waited for them to make their journey to the stage...

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Oh you are and you both know it. Yes...well it is the true but still!" he teased back taking things very well considering. "Survival!? Oh Narcissus-san! One day you'll say my food is O. I. SHII.!"

"Survival is right." said Shou. "Next time Narcissus-san you must warn me of these things because you never know when I might be stuck out in the middle of nowhere with your manager." he jested and winked at Izzy.

Although the conversation about the beach...had left Izzy in a different state of mind for a short moment. He noticed the hand on his knee...it was very comforting. Sometimes he just couldn't think about those days without feeling sick inside.

But after the distraction Izzy had to laugh and say, "I could point out many examples. You've a laundry list a mile long, Narcissus-san. And your career is not as easy to manage as you think now that you've signed on the rest of the crew. I should make you organize their schedules and do your studio work at the same time plus your workouts to get you back into shape. But I suppose that you might do alright with it on your own." he said with a smile. "If it's that easy."

But then heard his Aunt talking on stage and realized that he and Shou would have to get up soon. And for an instant he...frowned because now he wasn't sure if he wanted to sing what he had written especially now that he and Narcissus were...mmm...working things out.

"Ah...mm....I'm not sure I want..." he said but didn't finish the sentence because Shou's eyes had focused directly on him. No...he had to do it. They had worked hard on it and at the time he wrote it, his feelings were very clear. Were they still that strong? Yes, he knew that if things were to go south again this is where it would lead.

"I guess we need to go up there Izzy." Shou said with an encouraging smile and using the man's American first name as he got up. "Don't worry, I'll be right there with you. It will be great. Just keep your head clear."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Narcissus couldn't help but laugh, "Shou-san and I are similar in that aspect I suppose. I've managed myself before, but it does make things much easier to have you there taking the paperwork load." he said, raising his glass in a semi-toast to the work his manager had done.

But then he acted wounded, "But are you suggesting that I need shape my muscles? And here I thought everyone enjoyed my lithe figure." the musician teased.
Oh he knew what Izzy was referring to. Knew the man meant the recent weight that Akihiko had lost. But that didn't stop him from spicing things up in the conversation.

And yet, a few moments later, Izzy and Shou were getting up. Akihiko was a bit confused, since Crystal had been speaking English, but he could easily tell that Izzy was nervous... maybe even distressed.

"Daijoubu ka?" Narcissus couldn't help but ask, sensing the sudden tension from the man beside him. His blue eyes glanced to Shou. "You're going to sing? Both of you?"
This... was a bit surprising...

But then Akihiko smiled and looked back to Izzy. "Do it. I want to hear your song, Ruki."

Meanwhile, Aki sat down at a table not too far from the stage. If Crystal was this impressed with what was going to be heard, he certainly wanted to take it in himself.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I'm a glorified secretary...." Izzy pouted as Narcissus talked about easing the paperwork. Maybe it was a bit of a tease but Izzy sometimes felt his work wasn't needed nearly as much. Narcissus could do it without him. However, what was he thinking if he kept himself single minded like that, he'd never get to his dreams....right?

"Shaping up would do you good. I think the skinny boy look is out." he laughed again as he poked Narcissus in the corset. "But you do look rather pretty in that costume. He admitted as he looked Narcissus over. A part of him envisioned another long kiss from those painted lips. Now that would be sooooo.....nice. But his thoughts couldn't be too distracted by that mouth or those clothes considering what was coming.

As Izzy stood he nodded, "Daijoubu. It's just that..." He didn't get to finish because Shou was starting to drag him off.

"Hai...We're going to sing. It's something Izzy wrote on the our journey." answered Shou just before pulling Izzy away.

Izzy did catch Narcissus' words and tried to smile back, but he had this feeling within that the song wasn't going to be what Narcissus would enjoy nearly as much as he though.

Although as they were walking Shou leaned in and whispered in Izzy's ear, "When you're up there, think of another path in life...where he isn't here...where he's still acting like an idiot. Where he might not have changed. You know what it feels like. All you need to do is relive it inside for 5 minutes. Live that nightmare...It's just a fantasy." By the time his words reached Izzy's ears they were just about to walk on the stage.

Shou walked on first and to the back of the stage to pick up a Fender Stratocaster and strummed his fingers across it finding it in perfect tune. Then put an earpiece and mic on as Izzy walked up and put on his own mic. The rest of the band was a mix of MeKA backup artists. They had been given the music well before hand.

It was then that Izzy spoke, "Mm...Hello everyone, It's really nice to be here tonight on dry land. Shou and I were lost for a few weeks on open water and there were days that we thought we'd never return. Much changed for me during those days. I think one learns to face ones deepest fears and either toughens up or falls overboard and drowns. Me...with Shou's help chose the former to the later. And well...he taught me a few things out there that I'd like to share with you tonight. This song...It's a piece I wrote when I was searching out the darkest parts in my soul. Shou wrote the music for it and...I hope to make this my first single. I'm sure that some of you will find a bit that resonates within when your met with a harsh reality."

Izzy then paused for a moment and glanced back at Shou who nodded in agreement as he slide the guitar band over his shoulder. Izzy the addressed the audience again, "I know that we've a mixed audience tonight so Shou and I will sing this together in English and Japanese. I think it will work out well. I hope you all enjoy this."

The lights dimmed and for a moment Izzy wondered if he could really do this and he tried very hard to feel those days on the water; the pain, the fear; the desperate anxiety mixed later with anger and a deep determination that he wouldn't be dragged back into 'that' world again. Like Shou had said...the thoughts fueled him and that fire. It was a part of him now and these words had to come alive.

The audience waited then the heavy rifts were plucked out of Shou's guitar and filled the room. Everyone paused as the bright lights came up swirled and focused on them. Izzy's determined look was obvious and inside he was really thankful for the very bright lights. But as soon his note was hit, he was on time and the two started singing. Izzy's emotional voice filled the room supported by Shou's in Japanese. Both men in sync flowed with the dark gritty rock.

This is the last time you say,
After the last line you break,
It's not even a holiday,
Nothing to celebrate.
You give a hundred reasons why,
And you say you're really gonna try.
If I had a nickel for everytime,
I'd own the bank.

これが最後だって、あなたは言うの
最後の一線を越えたあとでね
休日ですらないし
お祝いする事ないし
理由を100個並べて立てて
本気で頑張るつもりだって、あなたは言うの
そう口にする度にもし、5セント払ってもらったら
あたしは今頃、銀行の頭取になってるは

Thought that I was the exception,
I could have rewrite your addiction,
You could've been the greatest,
But you'd rather get wasted.

自分だけは例外だと思っていた
あたしならあなたを
依存症から立ち直せることができると思ってた
大物になれたはずなのに
あなたはボロボロになる方を選んだのね

You fall asleep during foreplay,
'Cause the pills you take, are more your forte.
I'm not sticking around to watch you go down.
Wanna be your lover, not your ********' mother.
Can't be your savior, I don't have the power.
I'm not gonna stay and watch you circle the drain,
Watch you circle the drain,
Watch you circle the drain.

前戯の途中で寝ちゃうヒト
飲んでる薬の方が、あなたのには聞くからね
あなたが転げ落ちいく間ずっと
そばで黙って見守ってるつもりはないわ
あなたの恋人になりたいの
あなたのママになりたいわけじゃない
あなたを救ってなんかあげられない
そんなパワーはあたしにはない
ずっとそばにいて
あなたが死期に近づいてく姿を見守ってるつもりはないわ
あなたが死期に近づいてく姿を
あなたが死期に近いづいてく姿を

You say you have to write your rhymes,
Whatever helps you sleep at night
You've become what you despise,
A stereotype
You think you're so rock and roll,
But you're really just a joke.
Had the world in the palm of your hands,
But you ******** choked

Should've been my team mate,
Could've changed your fate,
You say that you love me,
You won't remember in the morning.

そいつのおかげでライムがうまく書けるって、あなたはいうの
寝つけない夜、眠れるようになるものなら手当たり次第
自分の軽蔑する人間に成り果てたってこと
典型的よね
すごくロックロールな生きかただと思ってるんでしょ
でもくだらないっていったらありゃしない
世界を手中に収めていたいのね
でもすっかり台無しにしちゃったのよ

私のチームメイトでいればよかったのに
私の運命をかえてあげられたのに
私の事愛してるって、あなたは言うの
朝になったら、きっと覚えてないわ

Wanna be your lover, not your ******** mother.

私のチームメイトでいればよかったのに
私の運命をかえてあげられたのに
私の事愛してるって、あなたは言うの
朝になったら、きっと覚えてないわ
あなたが死期に近づいてく姿を見守ってるつもりはないわ
あなたが死期に近づいてく姿を
あなたが死期に近いづいてく姿を

Wanna be your lover, not your ******** mother.

あなたが死期に近づく姿を
あなたが死期に近づく姿を
転げ落ちてくあなたは×4回

戯の途中で寝ちゃうヒト
飲んでる薬の方が、あなたには効くからね
あなたが転げ落ちていく間ずっと
そばで黙って見守ってるつもりはないわ

As the pounding song pushed on, Izzy's intense stage show engaged the audience as if he had taken his cues from many of the stars he had managed; focusing on the audience he couldn't see. Leaning back to back, Shou's fingers flew through rifts easily as he sang with Izzy; proving what a master guitarist should be. Izzy moved forward as the frustration came out in his dance feeling each moment in his past. Fist shaking in fury raised high in exasperation as he released the fingers as they pushed away the ideas of staying and...circling the drain. The foul language spit between grit teeth proclaiming that which he'd never be. By the time the song came to its softened end...it closed with Izzy leaning against Shou until both men turned and walked away.

The lights dimmed...and suddenly the audience was clapping!

OOC: Kate Perry's Circle the Drain, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JToSsK1F7Xs
The Japanese lyrics are once I found on the net. So I cannot claim their exactly right. I've not translated them yet.
-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:51 pm

There was one man... who didn't clap.

It wasn't because the song was bad or the performance uninspiring. It wasn't because of a lack of talent or feeling in the piece.

It was simply because it hurt.

Before the duo had begun to sing, Narcissus was looking forward to the performance. After all, the first time Izzy had performed, he hadn't exactly been listening with his right mind. This time, he'd be able to take in everything that his manager said, or Shou rather, since the latter was belting out Japanese lyrics as opposed to Izzy's in English.

But once Izzy sang... once Akihiko could comprehend the words thanks to Shou's translation... the musician realized exactly what the song was about.

The others here might have no idea... but Aki would know... Hiroki probably too...

As each note passed, as every line left Izzy Lucky's lips, Akihiko came just a hair closer to crying.
Truly crying.
Because the pain in those words was directed at him.
The anger and the frustration, all of it was because of Narcissus. His actions, his reactions, his frustrations and tantrums... his lies and deceits...
Everything was laid bear in that song.

Thankfully, the lights dimmed, and the clapping of the crowd was enough cover to allow Akihiko to slip out of the booth unnoticed, save by perhaps You, and back out onto the balcony.
He made sure the curtains near the windows were drawn, assuring that he had privacy.

At least for the moment.

Standing at the balcony railing, gripping it tightly as if to keep from falling, Akihiko cried.

Izzy had produced true music, a masterpiece of feelings and emotion... and it had all been in relation to Narcissus' failures as a human being.

Did Izzy still feel this way? Were Akihiko's words of 'I love you' uttered to a suspicious heart? Was it just a lie to placate the diva until he, theoretically, grew bored and went back home?

"What have I done?" the young Koyasu whispered to the night as tears streamed down his cheeks and the sound of muffled applause assaulted his ears.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...?? God only knows...

Hiroki saw...listened...was stunned. Izzy Lucky was amazing in that scary sort of way as a vocalist. The man sang from an emotional wave that struck a strange cord especially when mixed with Shou's voice and guitar. Some of those lyrics resonated with Hiroki in regards to Akihiko but he could have never come up with lyrics like that. Not even on his best day. Izzy seemed like one of those artists that was driven purely by his heart when it came to songs.

He glanced over at Aki but then looked further to see Akihiko's face. That face told him that there was something brewing and by the end of the song when Narcissus walked away, Hiroki knew that the song had been directed in some fashion at him. Was that what Izzy felt right now? If so, it would be much harder to draw that man back into Ohayou than he thought.

While he couldn't say what Koyasu-kun was feeling right now, he felt compelled with his own reasons to go talk with him. Hiroki wasn't always the one with the best of timing but it would take Shou and Izzy a little time to get off the stage after a song like that. People were already milling closer to talk to him.

So Hiroki moved across the room then opened the door and slipped out upon the same balcony. "He's definitely got talent." Hiroki said as he entered the balcony wanting to make sure Koyasu-kun had time to grip at some composure before he came into full view.

"He really drew people in...including me. He's an emotional vocalist but I'm sure he could use to learn some technique. I think you could bring out some great things in him if he wants to perform." Hiroki said with a gentle smile. At times, he really did try...but most of the time, he and Koyasu-kun really just couldn't see eye to eye.

Then he paused and thought it over for a second, "I also saw how happy he was with you here. I'm glad to see him smiling and feeling alive. You seem to bring out the best in each other."

Hiroki had other things he wished to say but he realized that he had to pick and chose his words because the young Tiger had a tendency towards violence. The Elephant didn't want any claws marring his hide again.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Akihiko didn't turn to face Hiroki, but he had heard the door open and was automatically setting up barriers.
Then the voice reached his ears and, oddly enough, the young Koyasu just stopped.
He stopped crying, stopped building barriers, just stopped everything.

Glancing to his side, the musician could only nod at first as Hiroki walked up. He listened to what the man said and found that a small smile came to his own face.

"He brings out the best in me... but the idea that I inspired that..." Akihiko shook his head, sighing as he reigned in his emotions and quickly wiped the tears from his cheeks. "I really ******** up, didn't I?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The response Hiroki had expected wasn't the one he got. He had expected Narcissus yet instead he found a very sad...Akihiko. And for an instant the Elephant didn't know how to respond to the young wounded Tiger's question.

He wasn't that great at relationship matters given the recent past. In fact, he was down right flat footed and clumsy - A complete screw up. How could he even advise Akihiko on this? But then he said thoughtfully and slowly, "If I said no. I'd be lying. But not everything you've done has been completely your fault. And he knows that now. Before you lost your memories, even I was seeing some changes from my distance view. Changes that I thought made you a better person. We aren't that close so...I think whatever you were becoming before you've a good chance of obtaining now."

Hiroki scratched his head the looked out over the city in the darkness. "I don't think you would have hurt him had you been yourself. Seriously, you have to think about this...if you had been in control, would you have done any of those things? Probably not. What he sang about was the extremes that your swollen brain was driving you to. In a way, your brain was crying for help but none of us realized until after the disaster how much trouble you were in."

"Unfortunately, Izzy Lucky had no way of knowing how sick you were when he wrote that song. So, all I can say is, take that song as good advice rather than a dagger in your heart. Never become that guy of your own free will." He said as his hands reached and gripped the rail and he took in a deep breath of the winter area.

"It kind of feels good out here...."

No Sir!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:33 pm

"None of us knew..." Akihiko replied softly. "Why? Wasn't I acting worse than ever before? No one could see it?" he sighed, resisting the urge to run his fingers through his hair. "I should have known something was wrong... But I was too damn stupid. I mean, I wasn't even eating anymore and still I could realize..." his hands gripped the railing until they were white knuckled. "But there will always be the doubt that I'm lying, Asato..." Akihiko spoke carefully. "The paranoia that I've simply said anything to get him back and..." he shook his head, obviously emotionally distressed over this. "I love him... I'm changing for him... And yet will this masterpiece be the legacy of our love?"

Turning to Hiroki, Narcissus released the railing, hands falling to his sides. "I want him to trust me, even with what I've done. But I can't show him that trust out of the blue. Doesn't it have to be earned? How can it be, if there's always that doubt now? Every time he sings that song, it will only make him remember what happened... when all I want is to forget..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Ah...mm..well, you know I couldn't see it because you and I...We've never gotten along very well. I think Tanaka-kun was seeing it but he isn't a doctor so I think he was trying to be cautious and a little overwhelm by his own possible musical opportunities." he said as he tilted his head down and looked at the street lights below only noticing those white knuckles out of the corner of his eye.

"I've been told that when you make a big mistake in your life all you can do is pick yourself up and move forward to become a better person." he said remembering some of Aki's words from the past. At least, his boss always had smart words for times like this. Hiroki could only draw from them and hope they worked in this case.

"Sure, Ishi-san might be a little gun shy but you know even before he came back you already stepped on a new road in your life. That new album will tell him everything but your own actions now are going to be the real answers he will come to know. Think of it...mmm..as starting over and take it slow." he said as he glanced from the street lights to the man close by.

"If he didn't trust you to a degree, if he didn't see something he believed in, he wouldn't have took you back into his arms. That song should be enough to answer those doubts. If he didn't believe in you, he wouldn't have taken you back at all...right?" Hiroki waited for an answer before continuing and addressing the next point.

"All you can do is earn back whatever you lost. Then, when he sings that song, just let it be a reminder of where you both have been, a place neither of you are willing to return to. Forgetting what happened isn't healthy for either of you. Face your fear like a warrior and be valiant. Its the only way you'll ever win against your own inner doubts." said Hiroki as he pieced together ideas from various things he had remember from movies, Aki and other various books. He didn't want to say...I'm just as clueless as you are about how to deal with loving relationships face to face. In fact, I just let your grandfather trample all over my...love interest...for the company...I suck.

No Sir!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games