Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:37 pm
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab
I'm having total deja vu... I think you two have talked about fish and sushi before in this thread. @.@

A couple... few...ish pages ago, it just took me a while to reply ^_^
Hmm.. well, I remember that it was from a day ago or so... i didn't think it was that. Maaybe it was that sushi thread. or I was just having some really weird deja vu.
But... this promted me to click on a random page in the earlier days of this thread...

Heh. It prompted me to go find that particular sushi thread.
    So there was this sailor...
    I still never found out quite what triggered that bit about a sailor... but that's just Josh I guess.
XD So you went and found it? n.n
XD; Well~ I wouldn't know. ^^ ...I think I remember him starting a Gaia conversation with that line. PX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:44 pm
sdrawkcab
...And this was a very odd post indeed. o.O
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
sdrawkcab
<3
XP
Fine... I won't randomly b*mp the thread then. XP
it's not that .pets hair. ^^
XD <33 I remeber that.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP
XD <33 I remeber that.
I sure didn't. x.x;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:48 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab
I'm having total deja vu... I think you two have talked about fish and sushi before in this thread. @.@

Hmm.. well, I remember that it was from a day ago or so... i didn't think it was that. Maaybe it was that sushi thread. or I was just having some really weird deja vu.
But... this promted me to click on a random page in the earlier days of this thread...

I still never found out quite what triggered that bit about a sailor... but that's just Josh I guess.
XD; Well~ I wouldn't know. ^^ ...I think I remember him starting a Gaia conversation with that line. PX
Oh insite on that : So there was this sailor- that's a running gag with me and josh. Your supose to say it when there is a blank moment in a conversation. Only fitting it's a thread.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:51 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP
XD <33 I remeber that.
I sure didn't. x.x;;
It was a cute moment >3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:54 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab

That'd be the odd title for said sushi thread

original karbear

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:55 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab

Oh insite on that : So there was this sailor- that's a running gag with me and josh. Your supose to say it when there is a blank moment in a conversation. Only fitting it's a thread.

Oh you have no idea how much that explains.... ^___^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
Well I ment not being bugged by family. But gaia is a community site it's not fun unless your in a community. I guess that's why guilds rock 8]
Just not from strangers? i ask because when randomly people poke you ...you tend to back away and looka them weird.
Well it's easy in real life too but if you going off of the 'i'm on gaia' angle then why was the holla hoop not working?
Especially this one. B]
XD; Nah~ I just tend to poke them back... I don't know.. I do ask why they poked me... just to know what's up~
Because it's still hard to run and hula hoop at the same time...
No no no we all know that's just because I'm in it.
" I poke for a reason" Button!
Oh so it passes over from irl to gaia this hola hoopr and running thing?
Well looks like I don't need to infalte your ego any more. PX
...You've been talking about buttons a lot lately.
You see my funny little legs? I can barely run with them, not to mention hula hoop at the same time. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:05 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD <33 I remeber that.
I sure didn't. x.x;;
It was a cute moment >3
If you say so. :B
...I think I was very confused~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:06 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
original karbear
[]

XD; It helps me, but I'm assuming he said it a lot?  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:08 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
original karbear
[]

Long stories short: There would be quite a few ackward silence moments where he'd just blurt it out and it would make things better.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:17 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
original karbear
[]

We both say it a lot. That and taco ^___^ but taco is a different story.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
original karbear
[]

Now THAT is something he said a lot! I always found it so amusing simply because it would make me so very confused but I dont think I ever dared ask...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:39 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

Now THAT is something he said a lot! I always found it so amusing simply because it would make me so very confused but I dont think I ever dared ask...
Really? Awww not that makes me feel all special. Raw already knows that story. I think i've told her like 5 times and at the 5th she just nodded not wanting me to feel bad about ho much times it went about. Taco, is my word >3 We say it any time you can really. In class, at the dinner table. Standing in line waiting for food.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

Really? Awww not that makes me feel all special. Raw already knows that story. I think i've told her like 5 times and at the 5th she just nodded not wanting me to feel bad about ho much times it went about. Taco, is my word >3 We say it any time you can really. In class, at the dinner table. Standing in line waiting for food.

It was most definetly quite handy at times.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games