Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 am

If I can I will join you anon, but I still need my headband from raikage.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 am

Well, I'll do the mission whenever. Just need three Genin for it.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 am

How often is the raikage on?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 am

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
-suctions self to Shinny's head-
3<
How did you do that? O:

Kazzoh

Codger

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 am

Im: Usually on more but Mana gets busy some times.

Anyone wanna look at the ideas for the chakram bukijutsu style I'm thinking up? Throw in some ideas? It's nothing impressive right now but they're just jotted down ideas.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am

I would like to look at them

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 am

Kazzoh
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
-suctions self to Shinny's head-
3<
How did you do that? O:

Magic of girls is not so easily explained, my dear Kazzworth. You must study and learn their ways before you shall be privy to all their secrets -nods sagely-
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

'Kay, like I said, it's sloppy since they're just jotted down ideas and I'm going to have to put different attacks in different sections, but everyone take a look and tell me what you think.

Name Here

[Insert "Title" Image Here]

___Description: Chakram style

___Notes:

___S t a g e O n e [1]

Basic underhand and overhand throw

Throw by twirling it on one finger

Throwing it while riding a beast (usually a horse) or when running.

Using the Charkam as a knuckle duster

Technique Name [ Translation, if needed ]
Description: Words

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Fighting with two chakram. Being able to spin and flick two at the same time.

Fighting with two used as knuckle dusters.

Throwing two at the same time but with one hiding in the shadow of the other for a surprise attack.

Grappling while having the chakram on the wrists, used to cut the person while grappling.

___S t a g e T h r e e [3]

Used up to four chakram now, throw four in rapid succession in one go without being stacked.

Throwing the chakram, making it bounce off a surface if it misses and returning to the person’s hand to catch it carefully.

A special way to throw so that the throw actually curves, passing by one target and hitting another target behind the first.

Power throw. An increase of speed to increase velocity, allowing a single chakram to slice completely through muscle and bone instead of just being stuck in the opponent.

Stacking method to throw any number of chakram. Stacked one on top of the other, they can be thrown in rapid succession at an opponent, easier.

___S t a g e F o u r [4]

Special section for Wind and Fire wheels. Cannot be thrown, melee only, wheels worn on back. (Can wield up to six chakaram now)

Basic defense, complex design within the wind and fire wheels, can block weapons and if locked in the metal, can pull and remove weapons.

Centrifuge defense, spinning the wheel rapidly enough so that it deflects projectiles sent towards it. If chain hits it, it becomes tangled and one can pull the chain or whatever out of the person’s grasp and pull them off their feet.

Basic attack to slice and stab.

Dual wielding, wielding two wheels in both hands, for double defense or offense, or one for defense and the other for offense.

___S t a g e F i v e [5]

Up to eight chakram now, wear them along the arms for added offense when grappling.

Throw up to six chakram in rapid succession without being stacked.
Defense with chakram, use larger chakram to catch variety size of arms to bend and break.

Throwing chakram, make more than one bounce off surfaces and return to hand, requires timing.

Throwing more than one chakram, throwing them a certain way so that they curve and bend, hitting other intended targets instead of the ones it seems to be aiming for so opponent cannot guess where it is going to go.
Power throw, continuous speed used so that every chakram thrown slices through muscle and bone without slowing down.

___S t a g e Six [6]
Able to have ten chakrams now.

Throwing ten chakram in rapid succession, making them bounce off walls so that ten razor sharp rings bounce, come back at an opponent and bounce against if they miss. User able to catch them all now, meant for multiple enemies.

Speed throw. A chakram thrown so fast that when an opponent manages to see it, it’s too late. Does not pass through the opponent, meant to hit and do real damage, intended for a kill. To dodge, a person must be quite fast and have good eye sight.

Charkams worn on arms, good for grappling and person can move them to the fingers for a quick spin and to flick them for a throw.

Precision throw. The user throws chakrams one at a time until all ten are bouncing off surfaces. Meant to miss at first to fool the opponent, then when all ten are bouncing, they converge on the opponent at once from various directions, very hard to dodge.

Haruhi000777

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 pm

How could you hold the chakram to use them like knuckledusters? I can only think of one way of holding them, and when you punched something you would cut yourself(Unless you used chakra to protect yourself). Also, you could have a higher stage use chakra strings to propel them, catch them, and to manipulate their paths. Just an idea.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Ko: I've actually seen it done in a video and they can be used as knuckle dusters. Instead of wrapping your hand around the entire side of the ring, you only have a grip on the inside of the ring. It wouldn't have much power but it's more to aim for vulnerable areas up close, such as the eyes or the neck.

I thought of strings but I'm still not sure about that. When you throw the ring, it's going to be spinning. Plus when you sent multiple ones out they could cut the string or the string might be severed in some way. Then when they do break it might mess with the trajectory in some way.

Haruhi000777

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 pm

How easy are chakra strings to sever anyway? In the show they never targeted the strings(Which would be the best way to win against a puppet user).
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

I HAVE RETURNEDED!!!! ( O w O ) * for the fourth time* = 3 =

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Dangit Musica, stick around for once!

Ko: Not true, in the show during the time Orochimaru invaded Konoha, The guy from the Aburame clan when against the puppet guy from the Sand, his insects targeted the chakra strings and ate right through them.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Haruhi000777
Dangit Musica, stick around for once!

Ko: Not true, in the show during the time Orochimaru invaded Konoha, The guy from the Aburame clan when against the puppet guy from the Sand, his insects targeted the chakra strings and ate right through them.

kinda hard in mu current situation

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Yea, but they are chakra eating insects. I meant severed by physical objects. You could also manipulate them with a wind style jutsu(no strings attached). =)
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games