Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:55 pm
Animaznboy
What...? awww... *looks for the link*
Home

You want to take a picture instead? I think the homes are down. -pokes her error sign-

O__o I was asking what TMI meant? But if you want to tell, go ahead. ^^

--> Waitress  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:57 pm
My euvula is itchy...  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:59 pm
Animaznboy
My euvula is itchy...
Er, what was that?

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:01 pm
Pagtatapat01
Animaznboy
My euvula is itchy...
Er, what was that?

[WAITER]

sweatdrop Do I even want to know?

--> Waitress  

Jinshi Yu

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:01 pm
You know... the dangly thingy in your...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:02 pm
MOUTH!

---> Waitress  

Jinshi Yu

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:02 pm
Animaznboy
You know... the dangly thingy in your...
neutral ....Yeah, uh *points to the restroom*. Deal with it in there.

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:05 pm
lonniedi
MOUTH!

---> Waitress

EGGZACTLY!!!

PAG YOUVE BEEN STOOPIFIED xd
*points to hidden cameras in the wine bottles*  

Animaznboy

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:08 pm
xd xd

Are you getting sick? Because usually they itch when you're getting sick. Or for me when I eat to much peaches/plums.

--> Waitress  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:09 pm
Animaznboy
lonniedi
MOUTH!

---> Waitress

EGGZACTLY!!!

PAG YOUVE BEEN STOOPIFIED xd
*points to hidden cameras in the wine bottles*
stare stare stare *grabs energy sword from under the bar counter* On second thought, maybe not. I don't feel like role-battling...
*puts sword away*

[WAITER]  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Pagtatapat01
stare stare stare *grabs energy sword from under the bar counter* On second thought, maybe not. I don't feel like role-battling...
*puts sword away*

[WAITER]

xd xd -pounces on Paggie-

--> Waitress  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:11 pm
*threatens to make a repeat thread* xd  

Animaznboy

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:24 pm
Wow.. dead silence? O__o?

--> Waitress  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:37 pm
Animaznboy
*threatens to make a repeat thread* xd
Go ahead & try...

[WAITER]  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:40 pm
[Edit by Pagtatapat01: CAUTION-This post contains graphical descriptions of surgery, and should not be read by younger posters. Viewer discretion is advised.]

okies ppl are curious right so ill tell.

Latly iv been going to the docs cuz of a pissing problem or more i thought to be kidney stones. We all know that i could not go into the military yet because i passed a kidney stone, well i found out it wasnt a kidney stone making me bleed and have painful piss it was scar tissue.

well i went to surgery Friday to get well fixed. I found out that my ureathra was about the size of a pin head thanks to the scar tissue that built up over the years. Just to let everyone know if i went in the military i would be dead about next friday. anyways when i went to surgery they put an IV in me and im dead scared of any kind of needle so i freak and panic and after about half and hour i finaly sucked up and took it. ouchie, anyways the day continued, and the nurse came back and wanted me to roll over and said she need to put another shot in me, go fig. She said she need to put it in my hip so i lift up this stup gown they made me were, which btw took me about 30mins to figure out how to put on, to only find out she needed to stab me in my a** not my hip like she said. bad day so far. joy right.

Well after the operation and I woke up after finding out that the shot in the a** kicked my a** and put me to sleep. I wake with a great pain in my croch only to reach down and feel pain. ok for the weak stomach i warn you from now on is ugly.

The nurse comes in and tells me to get dressed and im spazing out her cuz i hurt. well after removing the blankets i see what they did to me, scary. I look down and see that they had put a cathader in me, and for everyone who doesn't know what that is ill tell you. (A cathader is a 2 foot long rubber toob thats about the width of a shapy marker that they stick up your ureathra, the area you pee from and for guys that gonna hurt alot trust me i know.) Anyways they had stuck it up me all the way to the bladder which when it came out of me connected to a really cool bag thing in which i magicaly pissed in without knowing. cool yes, painful yes but hey i lived right. but not over yet.

I get home and they expect me to sleep but they put me on some meds most ppl would never buy or think of using unless your a phyco which is probably why i have it. anyways the meds take all pain away and make you see things like buttons my blue elephant who weres a coat with buttons on it, dont ask!! anyways i tried to sleep but lets just say with that in me i didnt plan on sleeping. i talked to my friend buttons, not healthy btw. About 3 in the morning after my step father left for the airport to take my stepbrothers home, i realize the meds have officaly wore off and im screaming and cring in pain!! im bleeding all over the place and im pail white. not good for me, i thought that death might win this battle, but dont worry im all good, any ways, i wake mother up scraming and she takes me into the bathroom to remove it,cus the doc told me to remove it in the morning and techecnaly it was morning so mother told me to drop my pants so she could cut this one part of it drain me and then i had to pull it out, well the shorts get stuck so she cuts my shorts off of me and blood is dripping eveywere and im all in pain and panicy yet light headed due to the lack of sleep and loss of blood. she cuts the tub and ill slowly pull on the tub as i do i can feel the tub leave my bladder from the inside of me and as im pulling the blood sprays all over me and the floor, btw my mother is panicing while im doing this on the other side of the bathroom watching, anyways i finaly pull this 2 foot rubber toob out of me and im screaming a in shock but releaved at the same time and my d**k was so sore it wasnt funny at all.

when all done and said, im alive and fixed i can now pee with out too much pain. lol im so happy tho. for all you kuckle heads who read this it really happened to me and hurt like hell. i hope you enjoy the picture. ^^ XP  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games