Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:09 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
We are done with the contests, right? XD If not, they're moved to the crew subforum.

And I tried inviting people to the guild but it didn't really work out. rofl We're still sitting at the same number.

I guess I'm just going to leave that chore to ROM. :'D

You can always have a invite thread. Where we can post who we would like to join ?Rom got me by saying he would make Rina cry if I didn't join.
He did get me that Piyo, Peyo's duck gets it if i didn't join. sweatdrop

See threats work best. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

See threats work best. ninja
Apparently so. sweatdrop  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:21 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
We are done with the contests, right? XD If not, they're moved to the crew subforum.

And I tried inviting people to the guild but it didn't really work out. rofl We're still sitting at the same number.

You can always have a invite thread. Where we can post who we would like to join ?Rom got me by saying he would make Rina cry if I didn't join.

Thread has been created.

I kinda don't see a point in it though. Mainly because this guild has auto join. So all anyone really needs to do is send their friend a link from the guild.

But I guess w/e works is fine for me. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:23 pm
I started college today! Like I'm actually going to actaul class and everything.
One of the classes is Painting I. So much stuff I had to buy, so over whelmeing.
But since our 20 person class has both the beginners and advance students we beginners get to due some nude model paintings, somthing I always wanted to do drawing..but hey I'll paint them.

"Do you have any areola User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.brown
paint I can use?"  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic

Thread has been created.

I kinda don't see a point in it though. Mainly because this guild has auto join. So all anyone really needs to do is send their friend a link from the guild.

It's auto join but not everyone will see it. Myself don't really join guilds. Unless invite and the guild seen cool.I'm lazy to invite people.took me 3 days to show this guild to my sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm
Shiver`
I started college today! Like I'm actually going to actaul class and everything.
One of the classes is Painting I. So much stuff I had to buy, so over whelmeing.
But since our 20 person class has both the beginners and advance students we beginners get to due some nude model paintings, somthing I always wanted to do drawing..but hey I'll paint them.

"Do you have any areola User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.brown
paint I can use?"
mix your own, noob

wink  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:32 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic

Thread has been created.

It's auto join but not everyone will see it. Myself don't really join guilds. Unless invite and the guild seen cool.I'm lazy to invite people.took me 3 days to show this guild to my sister.

Eh. Either way. I think someone else requested the thread. So, might as well.

Anyways, I'm off to prep dinner. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 pm
[color=emo]
Shiver`

paint I can use?"
mix your own, noob

wink
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The teacher was explaining that to the advance students and even shown how it was done, but I will probably never paint again after this...unless I really like it, so it may not be worth the investment in getting the powder and the ...the something seed oil. So I bought like 3 basic colors, and big tubes of white and black. I can mix any color with my 3 primaries. biggrin

Damn it Emo! Get your butt over here and make me my paint woman!  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:49 pm
Shiver`

paint I can use?"

Congrats! I hope you share some of the work you do!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:54 pm
Shiver`
[color=emo]
Shiver`

paint I can use?"
mix your own, noob

wink
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The teacher was explaining that to the advance students and even shown how it was done, but I will probably never paint again after this...unless I really like it, so it may not be worth the investment in getting the powder and the ...the something seed oil. So I bought like 3 basic colors, and big tubes of white and black. I can mix any color with my 3 primaries. biggrin

Damn it Emo! Get your butt over here and make me my paint woman!

LOL
well if you ever do feel like painting, acrylics are hella cheaper, though they dry loads faster. imo they're more beginner friendly :'D

also pfff i only have the 3 primaries and white & black so yeaahh xD

oh god lol I'm so horrible at mixing consistent colours.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:58 pm
Posting this video around the SOPA forum because I can...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:59 pm
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea

But then I'm almost always ignored D;

*whine*

Hasn't your last few posts been about games? Its too early for me to remember these things.

I dunno. Since I don't really mess around with games, I don't have that much to say about them. :B I can't speak for everyone else however.

And I'm now going to drag myself to class. x.x;

eh eh eh

eh  

hornworts

Rare

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:04 pm
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea

*whine*

Hasn't your last few posts been about games? Its too early for me to remember these things.

I dunno. Since I don't really mess around with games, I don't have that much to say about them. :B I can't speak for everyone else however.

eh eh eh

eh

I'm too distracted by american idol to figure out the ehs.

Someone legit just said "American idol is an icon of american society." That's rather worrying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:05 pm
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea

*whine*

eh eh eh

eh

I'm too distracted by american idol to figure out the ehs.

Someone legit just said "American idol is an icon of american society." That's rather worrying.

Isn't the show kind of irrelevant now that the judges can't say anything mean?  

hornworts

Rare

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 pm
Sir Black Tea
Isn't the show kind of irrelevant now that the judges can't say anything mean?

That's true. I can't even remember who won last year. xd

Oh wait. They just said the name. Scotty? lmao Sounds like a dogs name.

And just because the judges can't say mean things, doesn't mean I can't. ninja But yeah. I don't see the reason behind the show anymore. A lot of the winners seem to fade out after awhile. Its like they can sing but they really don't have the motivation or the business skills to move forward.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games