Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:28 am
stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:17 am
Dwhite_McCloud
stare
stare  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:50 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I take gaia holidays off from work >.> <.<
So said that was me bein all mercyfull I like to premote that XD Well you have one now so rock out.
>3 Sounds good to me. I mean, they are like your own holidays. <3
Hmm~ *slowly plucks at a string* The only way this would sound decent is if I pretend to be able to play it since this is Gaia. ...Just like how I don't mind dancing on Gaia. xDD;;

True and I can be by self for them.
XD Or getting poked.....wait.
you can do stair way to heaven....that's easy.
Well~~ by yourself, celebrating with fellow Gaians. xD;;
x3 poking is fine on Gaia. ^^
...Because this is Gaia.
Well I ment not being bugged by family. But gaia is a community site it's not fun unless your in a community. I guess that's why guilds rock 8]
Just not from strangers? i ask because when randomly people poke you ...you tend to back away and looka them weird.
Well it's easy in real life too but if you going off of the 'i'm on gaia' angle then why was the holla hoop not working?
Especially this one. B]
XD; Nah~ I just tend to poke them back... I don't know.. I do ask why they poked me... just to know what's up~
Because it's still hard to run and hula hoop at the same time...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:51 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Dwhite_McCloud
stare
stare

O: Who will blink first?  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Well that's lucky. Spencer keeps a plank of wood in his car jusr for it.

Now that's hardcore. o.o

As I recall, Josh does the same thing.. There's a small triangle shaped piece of wood in his glovebox.
I think it's funny that we have never meet and yet we post in the same guild almost every day and we both know Josh.
Yep that's where josh keeps his. Spencer has to have his closer to him XD;;

One of these days when I get back over there, I'll have to get some cookies and see if you're working [wait... are you still working at that delicious place?]
    I like fish! well.. I like to cook it and eat it. ^__^

@cabbi: I've actually been in the car with Josh where it has in fact helped us A LOT, sounds a bit crazy, but it really works [even just for peace of mind]. Fish is perfectly fine, although it would make sense to have some cranberry juice to wash down the fish. .nod.nod.

Yes, I'm going to be working there all the way up till summer. Talk about a weird moment "hello karma! ^^" 'how do you know that name O:'
I like sushi but I can't eat cooked fish.

Sorry its taken me so long to reply, things have gone from creepy-calm to utter chaos.
    That would be a weird moment indeed. I can imagine myself asking for you and it ends up being you that i'm talking to which would end up with me wishing to turn ostrich and bury my head in sand...or around there...gingerbread.. ^_^ actually, I'm not too fond of gingerbread. I like most of the other cookies and goodies though. The coffee is AMAZING [well I'm quite sure you could make coffee as well as Josh could.]
    Can't eat cooked fish? How funny, i guess we're opposite in the fish department.. because I can't stand sushi but I adore cooked fish.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:44 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I take gaia holidays off from work >.> <.<
So said that was me bein all mercyfull I like to premote that XD Well you have one now so rock out.
>3 Sounds good to me. I mean, they are like your own holidays. <3
Hmm~ *slowly plucks at a string* The only way this would sound decent is if I pretend to be able to play it since this is Gaia. ...Just like how I don't mind dancing on Gaia. xDD;;

True and I can be by self for them.
XD Or getting poked.....wait.
you can do stair way to heaven....that's easy.
Well~~ by yourself, celebrating with fellow Gaians. xD;;
x3 poking is fine on Gaia. ^^
...Because this is Gaia.
Well I ment not being bugged by family. But gaia is a community site it's not fun unless your in a community. I guess that's why guilds rock 8]
Just not from strangers? i ask because when randomly people poke you ...you tend to back away and looka them weird.
Well it's easy in real life too but if you going off of the 'i'm on gaia' angle then why was the holla hoop not working?
Especially this one. B]
XD; Nah~ I just tend to poke them back... I don't know.. I do ask why they poked me... just to know what's up~
Because it's still hard to run and hula hoop at the same time...
No no no we all know that's just because I'm in it.
" I poke for a reason" Button!
Oh so it passes over from irl to gaia this hola hoopr and running thing?

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:46 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Dwhite_McCloud
stare
stare

O: Who will blink first?
*sneezes*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:52 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

As I recall, Josh does the same thing.. There's a small triangle shaped piece of wood in his glovebox.
I think it's funny that we have never meet and yet we post in the same guild almost every day and we both know Josh.

One of these days when I get back over there, I'll have to get some cookies and see if you're working [wait... are you still working at that delicious place?]

@cabbi: I've actually been in the car with Josh where it has in fact helped us A LOT, sounds a bit crazy, but it really works [even just for peace of mind]. Fish is perfectly fine, although it would make sense to have some cranberry juice to wash down the fish. .nod.nod.

Yes, I'm going to be working there all the way up till summer. Talk about a weird moment "hello karma! ^^" 'how do you know that name O:'

Sorry its taken me so long to reply, things have gone from creepy-calm to utter chaos.
    That would be a weird moment indeed. I can imagine myself asking for you and it ends up being you that i'm talking to which would end up with me wishing to turn ostrich and bury my head in sand...or around there...gingerbread.. ^_^ actually, I'm not too fond of gingerbread. I like most of the other cookies and goodies though. The coffee is AMAZING [well I'm quite sure you could make coffee as well as Josh could.]
    Can't eat cooked fish? How funny, i guess we're opposite in the fish department.. because I can't stand sushi but I adore cooked fish.
It's all good.
Actually I don't like it too much eaither. I favor chocolate soft iced <3 I never knew how well he made coffee. We only worked there together for about a month before he had to move away from me u__u but I'm very good >3 not to put on airs.

XD funny. I had some good salmon the other night...though I shouldn't of eaten it I did anyways!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:00 pm
I'm having total deja vu... I think you two have talked about fish and sushi before in this thread. @.@  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:03 pm
sdrawkcab
I'm having total deja vu... I think you two have talked about fish and sushi before in this thread. @.@

A couple... few...ish pages ago, it just took me a while to reply ^_^

original karbear

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:16 pm
sdrawkcab
We do have a sushi thread O:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

It's all good.
Actually I don't like it too much eaither. I favor chocolate soft iced <3 I never knew how well he made coffee. We only worked there together for about a month before he had to move away from me u__u but I'm very good >3 not to put on airs.

XD funny. I had some good salmon the other night...though I shouldn't of eaten it I did anyways!

I miss all the goodies Josh used to bring home. Oh and he always would come home from work and smell like all those goodies so when he'd come over to our trailor, our trailer smelled like nothing else!
    Mmmm salmon is one of my favorite fish!

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:32 pm
original karbear
sdrawkcab

Hmm.. well, I remember that it was from a day ago or so... i didn't think it was that. Maaybe it was that sushi thread. or I was just having some really weird deja vu.
But... this promted me to click on a random page in the earlier days of this thread...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:35 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab

Hmm.. well, I remember that it was from a day ago or so... i didn't think it was that. Maaybe it was that sushi thread. or I was just having some really weird deja vu.
But... this promted me to click on a random page in the earlier days of this thread...

Heh. It prompted me to go find that particular sushi thread.
    So there was this sailor...
    I still never found out quite what triggered that bit about a sailor... but that's just Josh I guess.

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:36 pm
...And this was a very odd post indeed. o.O
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
sdrawkcab
<3
XP
Fine... I won't randomly b*mp the thread then. XP
it's not that .pets hair. ^^

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games