Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:03 pm
[[ Whew this moves fast! GOSH! Why did you have to move from the kitchen!!!! D: Oops! I'm edditing it, I didn't realize I had cookie. :[ There we go. :] ]]

"Nice to meet you Kane." she smiled, realizing the poor boy couldn't talk. She was going to say something else but Apple didn't let her do that.
Apples kiss was something she didn't see coming. Her first impulse was to pull away as fast as possible and smack him. She absolutly hates suprises.
She pulled back but Apple ran away to quick for her too do anything rash like ... well ... smack him.
"What the hell?" she murmered. She really didn't use foul language unless it was an in-the-moment kind of thing. And gosh darnit, she had used foul language quite a lot here. She was completely shocked. She looked at Kane giving him a quizzical look. Like Did-you-know-that-was-gonna-happen-cause-I-didn't.
She simply sat on a chair, and watched Kane fumble with the oven mits, as she clutched on to Cookie. She looked down at him, sighed, and placed him on the counter. Somehow, she figured that Cookie's place was only in Apple's hands. They didn't belong in hers. Especially now. She was still processing what had happened.
I guess I knew he liked me earlier... she thought, I just didn't realize he still did. She sighed, Nich, Apple, I think, at this point, I'd be better off on my own... like always.
"Do you need any help?" she asked Kane, her voice pretty much monotone. She needed a distraction anyway. Her care-free attitude had gone just as fast as Apple.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:51 pm
Apple sighed, putting the bass down onto his bed and standing up. He walked down the stairs and made his way to the kitchen. He walked in quietly, only eyeing Cookie. He walked towards the table and picked up stuffed rabbit then moved the closet chair to him to the wall, holding the rabbit in his lap, looking down at it. Small tears running down his face, though, he didn't know for what reason.

((So, I'm guessing they're not on speaking terms. xd ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:12 pm
Talia looked at Apple and for a fleeting moment thought of just leaving. Just walking out the doors of this place and leaving all her problems in this kitchen. But no, she couldn't leave poor heartbroken Apple like this. Why was she even in this mess? How did she get herself in to this? Why did Nich and Apple like her, why did she have to chose?

She felt differant when with both Apple and Nich. With Apple, she felt comfortable, and she felt like she could say anything to him which has been a luxary deprived of her. But with Nich, she felt safe and protected, something she's always wanted to feel with someone. The only thing is, she had her doubts. If she got too cose to either of them, that could brake her. Completely shatter her.

She watched him grab Cookie and only faintly saw tears. "Apple..." she whispered. "Please don't, --- don't cry." she said getting off her chair to reach Apple. "I'm sorry, I really am. I'm - not ... choosing, anyone. Not you, not Nich. I just can't and I'm so sorry, but you have to beleive me when I say I love both of you. I mean, I've know you both about ... a few days? There are plenty of other girls out there. I'm not ready for a relationship, I don't want one right now. What I want - is, I want to go home." she sighed, gingerly laying her hand on his shoulder, comfortingly. "Please, don't cry. You shouldn't have to cry, you don't deserve to cry. I'm sorry." I'm not worth it... she thought.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:00 pm
"Carlena?" Dr. Gray said in his deep voice as he knocked on his office door. When she didn't reply, he walked inside, hanging up his coat on the coat rack. "How are you today?" He asked her.
Lena shrugged, absentmindedly running a finger down the bandage covering her wrist.
"I'm thinking that we need to up your sessions with the counselors to three times a week. Twice obviously isn't helping you with your depression..."
Lena stared at the floor, saying nothing.
"Have you been taking your medication?"
"I already told you I'm not taking a fricking drug," she said aggravatedly.
Dr. Gray looked a little less pleasant than he normally did. "Carlena, you attempted to kill yourself again. You need to be taking those pills!"
"I wasn't trying...it was an accident..."
"I don't think slashing your wrists open with a razor and then punching a mirror was an accident."
Lena looked away from him and bit her lip. Anger was threatening to spill tears from her eyes. Her head pounded painfully. "I just needed a way out okay!" She jumped up from the chair and ran out the room, not sure where she was going until she ran into a boy in the kitchen.
"Sorry," she said, catching the edge of the counter to keep them from falling.

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:09 pm
((Wow, everyone loves me today. lol))

Kane started to get the fish out of the oven and luckily set it down on the counter before being bumped into by another girl. Kane caught himself this time, and slowly turned to her with an annoyed glance, which quickly went away after looking at the fish, which was now a sort of yellowish color with assorted black dots on it that was the pepper. He nodded to the girl and went over to Apple and Talia with the bowl of fish and set it on the table. Afterwards, he went to get four plates and utensils for everyone in the kitchen. He smiled at all of them and bowed a little at his recent accomplishment. Lemon pepper Salmon, it was a family tradition to make it in times of sadness, the taste seemed to help melt your problems away, just like the fish seemed to melt in your mouth, sadly, Kane couldn't say this, and he was a bit too tired to write it out at the moment, so he had to settle for their reactions.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:21 pm
Lena took a seat at the table after grabbing a glass of water. She took the seat furthest from everybody else, already saving them the trouble of talking to her. She pulled the sleeves of her sweatshirt down to hide her wrists. As she sat there, waiting for something, anything, that she didn't really know or understand, she ran her finger around the rim of her glass.

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:39 pm
Kane looked at the girl tha tbumped into him and frowned worriedly. He then put his hand on her shoulder and gestured to the fish that he made and smiled to her as if saying, "Please, it will make you feel better." His eyes then looked over to Apple and Talia to see if they were still talking.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:47 am
Pain stabbed Nichs heart as he stood by the door and Talia simply walked past him out of the room. It took him a minute to get it and he knew he was being vain. People like him didnt get the luxury of idealization, it was a false hope to think that anyone could understand the way he felt so he left.

HGe walked down the infirmary wing and overheard the exchange between dr. Gray and Lena. Anger replaced sadness, and justice seemed to close his fists.

After Lena ran from the room, practically in tears, he walked in...

"Who the ******** do you thin you are?" his voice was quiet and strained... it was taking every fiber of his being not to do anything rash....

"You know maybe if you were less of a doctor and more of a ******** person you would understand that people need help not fixing... Maybe if you tried to ask her why you could have some sort of breakthrough. Theres your nobel ******** prize, the revolutionary drug that unlocks teen deppression 'why'. Seriously... you just such an idiot. You dont deserve to be a doctor."

He couldnt hold it in anymore, with his injured fist he knocked out Dr. Gray....

After walking down the hall and moseying into the kitchen he sat down beside Lena and said to the room at large in a comic tone....

"I dunno about you chaps but i feel as if i've worn out my welcome a tad."  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:15 pm
Apple sighed gently, looking up at Talia with a small smile. He took his sleeve and wiped his eyes. "I..I'm not crying." he said, giving a smile like he knew as though he was lying, but then his eyes went to the ceiling. "Ya know...home...isn't exactly a place for me to be right now. I'm old enough to do as I please, but...but I've never been truely happy and yo.." is all he could say before seeing Lena and soon after, Nich, walk into the room. He eyed the other boy. "You're...not welcome here?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, puzzled.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:41 pm
((Nice avi Freaky. Very cool. ^_^ ))

Kane looked at Nich and his smile seemed to fade, but not because he didn't like the boy, but because something about him made him want to be serious. Yes, it was odd, but Kane was an odd person, after all, that's why he's here, isn't it? For a moment, Kane stood there, then, as if something clicked in his head, he ran to get a plate and utensils for Nich and motioned to try his fish after handing him the plate and fork, which was getting annoying since no one started to eat. After a moment, he removed his face mask, took his own plate and fork, stabbed one of the six peices of fillet'ed Lemon Pepper Salmon to put on his plate, and began eating, smiling as he enjoyed the familiar taste of the mix of flavors as best as he could.

((Edit))  

Daigo Himazaki

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:44 pm
[[ UGHHHH my ankle, I'm on crutchesss :[ ]]

She couldn't help but wander, why can't I just help someone, and just be their friend?
She smiled at Kane as he set the food down on the table, it smelled and looked amazingly delicious, but in a matter of seconds Lena had walked in, and so had Nich.
"Lena, are you feeling better?" she asked before Nich had said anything. Had she been crying?
Then she furrowed her brow in confusion as Nich talked.
Somehow the decision to tell them both she only wanted to be friends had made her feel a bit better.
"What do you mean?" she asked, just as confused as Apple.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:08 pm
(( gonk POOR BABY! and thankers! heart ))

Apple smiled gently, looking at the girl with a sigh. He looked over to Nich, then to Lena, then Kane, and then back to Talia. He closed his eyes and just brought himself into deep concentration. "Well...we're just friends now....and she wants to go back home...so...as long as she'll happy, I'll be ok." he throught to himself, giving a content smile to himself.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:22 pm
[[ugh that blows majorly bad. i know how you feel]]

Lena looked up at Nich as he sat down next to her. "Did you really just do that?" She asked, the first hint of amusement on her face in weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 am
He smiled a sort of amused smile, but not the happy kind... just the amused kind. He looked at the tqble in front of him as he spared the plate and speared a almon with a fork.

"What gave it away... the bleeding hand, the favouring of my left... or just all the yelling and then the big crash?"

He laughed softly.... he had better get out of here soon, if someone found Dr. Gray there would be consequences, and worse if he woke up.

He turned to the room at large as he finished his fish, and said in a quiet voice that seemed to get everyone's attention, that "the plan is still; on for me at least."

"What they do here isnt science or healthcare, its changing. They dont want to help any of you they want you to fit into their perfect little working class bible thumping society so that they can control us. Its not right, and i wont stand for it, for myself or my freinds... or even minor acquaintances.... We have to make a stand. I wont force you to but..."

His voice had begun to raise as he continued until it seemed to be filled with a sort of lustre. Though he trailed off as the gravity of his situation sunk in....

"for me its now or never."  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:35 am
Apple smiled gently a Nich's little speech as he opened his eyes. He knew he was most likely one of the 'minor acquaintances' and that made him chuckle a little. "So...you're saying that I was sent here to have the same bull s**t that I had at my foster home?" he asked, giving another chuckle from the thought. He then stood up and went to the doorframe. He didn't mean to not eat the food, but the sudden thought about his home made his stomach turn. He smiled as he walked to his room, opening the draws and looking through his things. Going through the room to see if there was anything he absolutly needed. He sighed, sitting on his bed, right where he left his guitar. This and Cookie were most important. He fingered the strings, knowing he wouldn't leave it behind.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff