Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

My internet usage is way up and won't be reset till the 27th so I will be gone until then. I hate it but it can't be helped (when I get online when it is over it costs me $100+ >.<).

Rose Avery - Proud Gryffindor
My wand: Holly, bendy, 11 1/2", phoenix feather

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 am
I have started work for the next 6 weeks at the local college, I will still be here as much as possible just may not be everyday.  

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 am
If you haven't already noticed, I'm back from my trip.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:43 pm
I'm sorry I have been absent recently. You see, I am graduating high school on Friday June 11th, at 7, so I have been very busy getting all of my classes, finals, prom, and graduation practices under control. I do intend on returning to the guild as soon as possible, and I still would love to be apart of it, evem if it means staying a couple of years behind.

(Unless it was possible to just move up to where my classmates and other friends are, since I probably won't take or teach classes anymore, then I could just RP with them in the common rooms...)

Summer_Breeze1507

freddydursley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm
I am sorry that I have not been here much lately I have had little time to get online and be here, I will still be here as much as I can. Though this summer with work and stuff to do around the house I may not be here but 2-3 times a week sometimes less, but I will be here as much as possible.
~Freddy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:35 pm
I am beyond sorry I haven't been on for so long. I dislocated my knee on my trip in Italy, so I've been dealing with that for a while and will be continuing to deal with it for much of the summer. I'm going to try as much as I can to be more active after my summer class is over June 25th.  

Jatar

SleepyCitrus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:49 am
I'm not sure how many days I was gone from here, but I just came back from a mystery trip to a campground in the local mountain (sounds suspicious, doesn't it? >_>) in celebration of graduating from high school. I'll probably be gone until June 20th-21st, I'm getting ready for "entry exams" for the college I'll be commuting to this fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 am
Sorry I was gone for who-knows-how-long-it's-been-since-I-had-posted-a-long-time-ago but I have my excuse.

Something I call "hectic life that just keeps getting busy". I'm just glad summer's here, because that means I have more free time! Yahoo! But as soon as school starts up again sometime in August (and I most likely won't be online in August at all) then you can expect me to rarely be online. Sorry, HPGOG-ans.

hope-brown123

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:20 pm
Sorry I haven't been posting the last little while, I've been very busy and have now started my summer job so I highly doubt I will have time to post much at all since my hours will be weird and I'll never know when I'll get a chance to get online.
I will still check out the guild as much as I can but posting and keeping up to date with everything that will be going on will be extremely slim - considering last year I think I only posted a handfull of times over three months.

But don't fret {heh, yeah right} I will be back to posting crazy once September hits, although I wish I could be posting like crazy right now. sad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:16 pm
Internet is running slower than a crippled snail for me right now, so I'm taking a break from Gaia until it goes back to normal. Don't know when that'll be unfortunately.

Edit 6.27.10: I'm back... ish. Hopefully.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

SleepyCitrus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 pm
Whoopsie, I miscalculated my estimate for how long I was going to be away, but I'm back for the time being.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 am
I will be inscribe until further notice as my computer is broken.  

Ms Flatsy Doll

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 am
Will be absent from July 7-10ish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 am
Heyy, um I'm really sorry.. this is probably in the wrong place but I don't know where to ask... it said for username changes to post a shout here, so I thought this might be the right thread to ask..
I no longer use this gaia account, Luna Lumine. I still use gaia as The Sweet Irony, I know I will have to join the guild again from that account but is there any way, since it's still me, I can just pick up where I left from there? Or will I have to wait for Sorting and stuff all over again?

DeleteThisInactiveAccount

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
I sent The Sweet Irony an invite. You can continue where you left things. We'll probably just ban Luna Lumine since it's no longer used.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games