Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:47 pm
"I don't know. It might have that someone was there before us with some source of light." Xynos shrugged and walked into town with Rina.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:49 pm
"Umm is it okay if we stay here for the night? You know in town so we don't have to sleep on the herd ground? And it would be nice for a shower with soap and shampoo." She asked him.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:53 pm
"Yeah, we're gonna have to find a different Inn. I highly doubt the one we were in is fixed." Xynos smiled brightly at Rina.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:55 pm
Rina smiled and saw a place for massages and a place for doing hair and a place were you could have a complete make over. She smiled and walked with him to look for another Inn.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:56 pm
Xynos spotted a nice Inn. "Over there." He walked towards it with Rina and got a room. He opened the door to the room and walked in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 pm
Rina walked in also. Then looked at him. "Umm i'm going to go out for a bit okay?" She said to him walkeing back to the door.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:00 pm
"Alright." Xynos walked into the bathroom and turned on the faucet to the tub. He took off his clothes and got in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:05 pm
Rina walked out and looked at all the money she had. "More than enugh." She said and smiled makeing her way to the place for the complete make over. She walked in and they told her to have a shower then the died her hair brown, gave her some new clothes, Did her nails. After when she walked out she looked like a completly different person.

((heres what she now looks like User Image))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:06 pm
Xynos closed his eyes and began thinking. So cutting the crystal knocks the light out... But... If we set back in bright light... Then it should glow again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:08 pm
Rina then walked out and went to a spa. She walked in a requested for a massage. They took her too a room and she got into a towel and a guy came in and started to massage her.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm
Xynos got out of the tub and let the water out of the tub. He dried off and put his boxers and pants on. He walked out of the bathroom and laid on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 pm
After the massage she said thank you and walked out. "I guess i should head back to the Inn." She said and walked back to the Inn then walked in and entered the room. She say Xynos laying on the bed. Will he reconize me? She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:15 pm
Xynos sat up as he heard Rina enter the room. "Uhhh... Excuse me... I think you have the wrong room..." He looked closer at her face. He gasped. "Rina?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:16 pm
Rina smiled. "Yea its me." She said as she moved a peice of hair from her face.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:18 pm
Xynos got off the bed and walked over to Rina. "You look great!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games