Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:44 pm
Haku wasn't very relaxed after seeing the newcomers, afterall one of them was a dragon. He kept on eye on Lune and Gail. Sakira leaned against a tree and scratched behind Haku's ears to soothe him. "Where are we going next then?" Sakira asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:49 am
Aya laughed his quiet laugh to himself. "Thank you, but I'll be fine... I've had enough that I am not hungry..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:18 pm
Jami frowned. "Fine....but be careful." Her tone was laced with worry. She rested a palm on the ground and let a small bush grow. Instead of berries, the bush began growing apples and once they were ripe, Jami took one and bit into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:23 pm
Aya took the carcass and dragged it away. He was gone for a few minutes, and came back with a large stack of cooked meat in his hand, held on a strange black disk. "I am always careful..." He said with a smirk.  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:41 pm
Jami nearly dropped her fruit when she saw Aya appear again. "Dragon fire?" She questioned, inspecting the meat.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:48 pm
He nodded, his smirk had not faded. "Yes. It's useful, to say the least..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:49 pm
"Indeed." Jami said in a deep, mature voice before breaking out into laughter. She bit into her apple again, leaning against Riven's bulk behind her. "I'll stick to fruit though." She cast a glance at Tresean.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:52 pm
Aya nodded. "Of course..." He said, sitting down next to her.  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:53 pm
Jami turned her head and looked at Aya. "What are you going to do now? Will that person hurt you for not bringing him the leaves?" She asked quietly, remembering the voice Aya talked to in the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:59 pm
Aya shook his head. "No... He can't do anything to me... He can't come in here, otherwise he would have just gone himself..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:00 pm
Jami sighed, relieved. "That's...good." She smiled. "You don't need to answer...but what made you come in here anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:11 pm
He laughed to himself. "Made is the exact word... I was forced..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:14 pm
"Oh. I see." Jami fell silent. Not hungry anymore, she tossed the apple to Riven and he ate in in one bite. She smiled at him and leaned back on his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:19 pm
Aya, a little concerned by her sudden silence, gave her a questioning look. "Are you alright...?"  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Jami looked up and smiled cautiously. "Yeah..uhh...I'm fine."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items