Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:08 am
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina's eyes widen when he drops her. She screams loudly as she falls.
as you fall i appear behind you and I stop you right before we hit the ground and we float a few feet from the ground "i told you i would never let harm come to you" he kisses you intimately
Rina closes her eyes as she kisses him back. I never want to do that again....Never She thought
he smiled and set her down and held her up frowning "i am sorry you probably hate me now right"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:12 am
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
as you fall i appear behind you and I stop you right before we hit the ground and we float a few feet from the ground "i told you i would never let harm come to you" he kisses you intimately
Rina closes her eyes as she kisses him back. I never want to do that again....Never She thought
he smiled and set her down and held her up frowning "i am sorry you probably hate me now right"
Rina's heart was still raceing from the fall. "No." She said. "You were just trying to help me overcome my fear of heights."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:19 am
Ruay walked silently up the stairs towards the roof. Her red hair tied back all but a few strands that fell into her gray eyes. She had a headach and just wanted to get some fresh air. Finally she reached the door and opened it with her small hand. She closed it behind her, her small frame made the door look huge.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:21 am
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina's heart was still raceing from the fall. "No." She said. "You were just trying to help me overcome my fear of heights."
"yeah" i hold you and then i lift you up and take you to your room and tuck you in "go to bed" i smile and kiss you  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:25 am
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"yeah" i hold you and then i lift you up and take you to your room and tuck you in "go to bed" i smile and kiss you ((i gtg))
"Okay." She said closeing her eyes and falling asleep. ((I gotta go too Its like 3:30 am here))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:29 am
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"yeah" i hold you and then i lift you up and take you to your room and tuck you in "go to bed" i smile and kiss you ((i gtg))
"Okay." She said closeing her eyes and falling asleep. ((I gotta go too Its like 3:30 am here))
i walk out and smile and then i go to my dorm where atamous and dark are and atamous is sleeping and dark is read i didn't feel like questioning so he went to bed and dark went outside and sat on a bench looking at the sky  

Atamous

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:41 am
Ruay went to the railing. She was now leaning against it she with closed her eyes and let the breeze confort her. Leting her hair down, it flowed in the wind like a flame. He gray eyes glowed in the night. She turned and started to leave to go to her dorm to get some sleep. After going down the stairs she went into the second dormroom and laid on her unmade bed. She closed her eyes and wished for sleep. It did come, but hours later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:44 am
dark went to a random dorm room it read dorm 2 and he knocked on it  

Atamous

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:49 am
Ruay was stardled awake from knocking on her door. She looked around to see the dormroom with her unpacked stuff in boxes. Wipping the sleep out of her gray eyes she opened the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:51 am
RuayHigirashi
Ruay was stardled awake from knocking on her door. She looked around to see the dormroom with her unpacked stuff in boxes. Wipping the sleep out of her gray eyes she opened the door.
"um hi i think this is yours" he holds out a schedule that read dorm 2 on it  

Atamous

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:57 am
"Hmm." Ruay said as she took the schedule that he was holding out. She glanced down and saw that it read 'Dorm two' on it. She leaned against the doorsile and read over it quickly. "Thanks for bringing it. My name is Ruay." she said as she held out the hand that was not holding the piece of paper for him to shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am
RuayHigirashi
"Hmm." Ruay said as she took the schedule that he was holding out. She glanced down and saw that it read 'Dorm two' on it. She leaned against the doorsile and read over it quickly. "Thanks for bringing it. My name is Ruay." she said as she held out the hand that was not holding the piece of paper for him to shake.
he took it and kissed it "nice to meet you i am Dark Mousy"  

Atamous

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:04 am
Ruay pulled her hand back quickly as if it was burnt. "Nice to meet you too. Now I am going back to bed." she said before closing her door. Before climbing back into bed she change into her night clothes and put up her long, red hair up. About the same time she hit the pillow she was out.

[[Going to bed!!]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:05 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-8 hours later-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon woke up with the sun in his face "I wonder how Dessy is doing" he said sleeply He got up and got dressed.

Deserei just got out of the shower and was getting dressed "I wonder how leon is doing after last night?"Deserei wondered to herself

"i think i'll go see her" he said walking out his dorm room. He walked down the hall way and stoped at her door. He knocked and waited for her to answer.
"Just a minuet!"Deserei said as she was putting her hair into her bun then she opened the door "Hey Leon"Deserei said with a smile then giving him a kiss

"Mind if i come in " Leon said kissing her back

"Sure i dont mind" Deserei said inviting him in  

Edina Elric

KG8584

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:47 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-8 hours later-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon woke up with the sun in his face "I wonder how Dessy is doing" he said sleeply He got up and got dressed.

Deserei just got out of the shower and was getting dressed "I wonder how leon is doing after last night?"Deserei wondered to herself

"i think i'll go see her" he said walking out his dorm room. He walked down the hall way and stoped at her door. He knocked and waited for her to answer.
"Just a minuet!"Deserei said as she was putting her hair into her bun then she opened the door "Hey Leon"Deserei said with a smile then giving him a kiss

"Mind if i come in " Leon said kissing her back

"Sure i dont mind" Deserei said inviting him in

"thnx " he said walking in and sitting down in one of the chairs  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games