Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:58 pm
Collie looked up slowly. She stared at him blankly "Go away" she said bluntly and burried her face into her pillow again..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:03 pm
Lovie ran into the bathroom. He was gonna do something he swore he would stop. He grabbed some asprin and popped 6 into his mouth. He swollowed and drank a glass of water. He was gonna overdose....or try....  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:04 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed. "C'mon..." he said tapping on the window again "I know Lovie seems like a bad guy.." there he stopped and shivered. "Why is it so cold at night?" he said softly. "C'mon Col..Lemmie in.." he said,tapping at the window once more.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:06 pm
Collie didn't move, she didnt want to talk to anyone at the moment. She pulled the covers over her and tried to ignore Justin tapping on the window.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:14 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed and took out his Pocketknife. Then he switches it to the screwdriver part and attempted to unscrew some of the window,not totally dismounting it. There he climbed through the window and appeared next to Collie. "Collie c'mon..Lovie Isn't a bad guy I swear...It was just...Well..I didn't want him to hurt you I mean,Really You're like One of my best friends.." he sighed. "I don't want your heart to be broken..' he sighed again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:18 pm
Collie still didn't move. She laid there, completly still, the only sound she made was her breathing. She turned her head to the side, opposite of Justin.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:23 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed again. "Fine..Don't talk.." he said with a snort. "I bought you this before I came here...Thought it would be a nice gift..." he sighed,taking a gold locket out of his pocket. "Open it....There's a picture of all of us from the last day of school.." he sighed,turning his head the other way,and soon enough his body as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:24 pm
Lovie then ran down to the kitchen after taking the 6 asprins. He went itno the cabinet and pulled out some whiskey. He then poured a glass and drank it down. His hands began to tremble and he fell onto the floor shaking. He had overdoesed and took alcohol with medicine.  

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:26 pm
Collie refused to speak, she looked at the locket, she didn't really want to look at the picture right then. She slowly set it on the end table on the ground, trying to to break it, or fall off the top bunk. She rolled to herself and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:41 pm
+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed and left the girls room,heading downstairs until suddenly he saw Lovie's body on the kitchen floor. "LOVIE!" he shouted,running over to the body. "EVERYONE! COME DOWNSTAIRS! LOVIE'S OUT COLD!" he shouted to the others upstairs.

-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly ran towards the kitchen and gasped at what was in front of her. "Lovie?" he said,getting on her knees. "I gotta warn Collie!" she said,running upstairs and slamming through the girls room door. 'Collie! Something's wrong with Lovie!He's out cold!" she partially yelled out to her.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:44 pm
Lovie was hardley breathing. He was looking very pale. He was dying. The asprin and the whiskey inside of him were killing him. Slowly and painfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:49 pm
Collie sighed and rolled off the bed. She sprinted down stairs. Oh dear God Lovie, you had to go popping pills again. Why! she thought in her head. "Don't just stand there someone call 911!!!" she screamed, kneeling down next to Lovie she softly carressed his face. "Its gonna be ok, your NOT going to die Lovie. You can't." she wispered in his ear.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:55 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly nodded and took out her phone and called 911. "Hello? 911...We have a code niner niner at Goldman lake...yes the cabin near it. Ok.." she said,hanging up the phone. "Justin..Dad is coming over with the rest of the squad..." he sighed. Her and Justin's dad was a cop.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:56 pm
Lovie was still not responding to anything.  

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Derrek stared wide eyed and unable to speak. He ulled himself from the corner and went to sit by Lovie and the rest of the group. this is sooo all my faukt. he thoughts as he watched Lovie with fearful eyes.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games