Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:26 pm
kyashii smiled and gave her a thoumbs up after puting her glob of nuddles in her mouth, she sucked one that hadn't made it all the way, and giggled. "good job! easy as pie" she said, winking at sarah. after taking another bite, kyashii turned to sarah, "so what do you wanna do after we're done, i can give ou a tour, or we can plays some games... or what ever you want" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:43 am
"Umm...I guess you could give me a tour, so I'll know my way around." Sarah said quietly. She took another bite of soup and kept on eating. She hadn't tried many foods. All they gave to you at the slave house was bread, water, and fruit.  

Ashley Amnesia

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:33 am
(( omg sorry Vampi!! I had thought I posted Y-Y ))

Marc smiled as she rushed to him. "That's quite alright, my dear." He said. "Here. You can feed Angel." He said, handing her the bucket of food. "Right in the back of her pen there. Just put it right in there. And does she need water??" He asked, opening the door for Maria. The horse huffed happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:24 am
"ok, where to start..." kyashii said to herself, "we'll start at the top and move down..." kyashii said eating her food a little more slowly. she grabed one of the remotes on the table and turned on the sterio, leting the sounds of some random punk/metal music pour throgh the room. "oops!~" she said, and turned it down, changing the raidio to a less intense, soft rock kind of music.  

notsofluffy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:59 am
Sarah had finished her soup. "I'm done." she said quietly. She hoped she would learn her way around fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:35 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"Oh, there you are," Jade said when she found Rose. "I thought you and Cloud had died or something..."
"We didn't die." Rose protested. "Come Jade! Cloud has these two really cool dragons! Let's go." She said dragging Jade with her.

"Dragons?" She asked interestedly as she followed Rose.
"Yep, dragons!" Rose said happily. She took her to the basement where Cloud was and with the two dragons on both of his shoulders.
[[Where is Cloud anyways? He haven't posted in a while.]]

"Oh, there you are Jade." Cloud said. "Get lost?"

"Actually I was in the garden, but I got pretty close to being lost," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, its not that hard" He said. "Jade, I'd like you to meet Kinto and Kalla." The dragons looked at Jade at the same time and clicked at her.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:46 am
Rose went over and petted Kinto. "They're so beautiful." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 am
((Are there any slaves for sale that are online. Because there's a master RPC I've never used and I wanted to use him.))  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:00 pm
[[Same >.> I brought a slave with my master RPC but she never posted after I brought her... -_-]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Gaia name-tillman Myers robert
Character name- Sweets
Age- looks 17, is 1200
Gender-male
Race- Kitsune neko crossbreed
Slave or Master- slave
Bio- who needs one, never cared never will
Personality- kind, and gentle, but if someone tries to hurt his master, if it's a woman, he'll kill them.
Collers- pink,blue
Appearence- User Image
Owned by/Purchased Slaves- n/a  

Tillman -DUH-

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:12 pm
LeonFisky
(( omg sorry Vampi!! I had thought I posted Y-Y ))

Marc smiled as she rushed to him. "That's quite alright, my dear." He said. "Here. You can feed Angel." He said, handing her the bucket of food. "Right in the back of her pen there. Just put it right in there. And does she need water??" He asked, opening the door for Maria. The horse huffed happily.

It's quite alright, I had been gone a couple days as well.]]

Maria smiled, taking the bucket of horse feed into her pale hands and walked through the doorway of the Angel's stall, dumping the food into the foodbin. Looking over at the smaller water bin she shook her head. It was half full, enough to sustain a horse for another day or two. Reaching up she pet Angel's face again before smoothing her fingertips over the mare's neck as she ate the feed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:37 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"Yep, dragons!" Rose said happily. She took her to the basement where Cloud was and with the two dragons on both of his shoulders.

"Actually I was in the garden, but I got pretty close to being lost," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, its not that hard" He said. "Jade, I'd like you to meet Kinto and Kalla." The dragons looked at Jade at the same time and clicked at her.

"Dragons?" Jade smiled and walked cautiously over to the two animals. "I haven't seen any of them since..." Before she was captured. But she didn't say that out loud.  

amore_mia_bella

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:55 pm
Spencer walked into the slave place, hoping he can find a pink or red slave. Pink was kind of like red, right? He could toy with the pink while torturing them, and just plain torture the red.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:49 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"Dragons?" Jade smiled and walked cautiously over to the two animals. "I haven't seen any of them since..." Before she was captured. But she didn't say that out loud.

"Since when?" He asked curiously.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:06 pm
[[Keto want me to make a slave RPC so your master RPC has a slave?]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games