Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:30 pm
Kyribird
I give permission for Resonance to breed with Kishi who is owned by Infinities. Infinities is also co-owner of Resonance.
agreed. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:51 am
Keantha
I give permission to Libra07 to breed Momiji with any of her Arome anytime. Lorako gave me open breeding rights ^_^
agreed and vise versa with Keantha. They ae not life mates though, for now just, lovers wink  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:55 am
Keantha
I give permission to Libra07 to breed Momiji with any of her Arome anytime. Lorako gave me open breeding rights ^_^
I agree with it. I need to say i get first basket. So it will count as one of my entry.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:27 am
I, Starrystarberry, Give Lady kitania, Permission to breed Houndoom with her Lecia at any time. They are not lifemates.  

starrystarberry

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:20 pm
This will be slightly lengthy:

First: I give Doodle p***s Permission to breed Kama to Zarimunia at any time, and they are NOT lifemates, and this permission will last until they have claimed a breeding slot. (This permission essentially allows her to enter them in any breeding until they get a slot, and does not extend past that as this is a fling between them, leading up to his lifemating with her sister.)

Second: Once that breeding is complete, I give Doodle p***s permission to breed Kama to Audra Zyanya at any time and aslo to lifemate them as this point as well heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:22 pm
Lady Mirage
This will be slightly lengthy:

First: I give Doodle p***s Permission to breed Kama to Zarimunia at any time, and they are NOT lifemates, and this permission will last until they have claimed a breeding slot. (This permission essentially allows her to enter them in any breeding until they get a slot, and does not extend past that as this is a fling between them, leading up to his lifemating with her sister.)

Second: Once that breeding is complete, I give Doodle p***s permission to breed Kama to Audra Zyanya at any time and aslo to lifemate them as this point as well heart

Agreed!  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:23 pm
I give Izzy Makani permission to breed Javed Ekaitz to Deja Vu at any time and also to lifemate them as well heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:20 am
I give Infinities permission to breed Llyr with Absinthe whenever, but they're not lifemates XD  

Taejira

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:37 am
I also give Starrystarberry permission to breed her Houndoom with my Lecia at any time. They are not lifemates, as of yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:11 am
Laefe has permission to breed Blackfire & Suizei at any point in time given that I know about it. They're not lifemates (yet!) but when they are officially lifemates (which will be posted later on when it happens RP-wise) she -still- have permission to breed them so long as I know.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

laefe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:19 am
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Laefe has permission to breed Blackfire & Suizei at any point in time given that I know about it. They're not lifemates (yet!) but when they are officially lifemates (which will be posted later on when it happens RP-wise) she -still- have permission to breed them so long as I know.

Agreed. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:55 am
Taejira
I give Infinities permission to breed Llyr with Absinthe whenever, but they're not lifemates XD
Agreed!  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:17 am
I give Dixie permission to breed her Scythe with my Avalokiteshvara anytime. ^^ If I ever feel the need to revoke this I will delete this post.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:19 am
I, Dixie, Give Roniel Revolution permission to breed with my Scythe at any time, even in my absence.  

Dixie

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:30 pm
I give DB permission to enter Pandora into Ende's mistletoe breeding raffle.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games