Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:34 am
lyia heard the scream as she thought "that was jay. he must be in trouble" lyia got up as she ran to where she heard the scream. lyia got there to see jay's body laying on the ground motion-less and a tall man next to his body. lyia yelled out at the man "WHAT DID YOU DO TO JAY?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:29 am
the man laughed and said "nothing too serious, but that's what he gets for not compiling, but as for you mermaid princes" the man smirked
jay could hear what the man said as jay questioned himself in his head "what dose he mean 'mermiad princes'? dose that meen she's like those other girls who helpped me fight that other man" jay then notice a light comeing from his bag as he got his hand in there and pulled out the pendent that was begening to glow as jay wondered "it's glowing. dose that meen she really is one of them" jay tired to push himself up but the man stomped on jay pinning him back to the ground with the pendent still in his hand
the man said to jay "don't try and get up, but if she really meens that much to you then maybe..." the man took his black glove off as he ran at the girl and got her right in throat as a green arua around his hand and then the man released his grip as he but his glove on and lyia fell to the ground. the man turned back at jay as he said "this will do for now" and in the blink of an eye the man was gone. jay slowly got to his feet and ran to lyia as he got down and placed his hands on her as he shook her say "Get Up, Get Up" jay then remembered the pendent. jay placed the pendent around lyia's neck as it began to shine once more  

Kitsunimochi

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:32 am
lyia's eyes slowly open as she put her hand on jay's and said "i'm felling weak" her eyes then closed again  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:34 am
jay began to cry as he bent over and hugged lyia and said to her softly "no worrys, i'll be here to protect you. now and forever"  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:33 am
Leisha looked from far away at the scene."Hmm...interesting.Oh yes...who was that other boy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:12 am
"Oh, I see," yuri whispered. She wasn't sure if she wanted to do either. Because she already knew she'd lost her brother for good. The Yuro now was pure evil, willing to kill her, but even if they saved his heart he wouldn't be the same. Not exactly.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:30 pm
Shreane looked at Yuri and noticed the look."It's your choice.Since he is very dear to you in a way we can't just have him destroyed.It is up to you."

Shihoka who dosed off looked suspiciously at Iva and Shreane."I missed something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:47 pm
lyia smiled as she said to jay "thank you, thank you jay"  

Lyia Lunamara

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:04 pm
jay, hearing in her voice that she was getting weaker, looked threw his bag for something that might help her get some strength back even if for a short time, jay found a vial in his bag it looked crystal clear but jay shook it a little to show that there was some sort of liquid in it. jay remembered who gave this to him and what he said "this drink will give you more stranght but only for a short time, can't be posative if it will even work or for how long but you may wish to hold on to it even though" jay poped the lid off and thought "it's a good thing i have this, but how did he know that i might need this" jay gave the drink to lyia hopeing it would work as he asked "are you felling any better yet"

Keyeko walked up behind Leisha as he asked "any special reason you observed this fight"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Leisha turned and looked at Keyeko as her eyes were flashing from the darkness concealing them."What was your motive with that boy and girl?"  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Keyeko smirked as he said "you think i'll tell you just becaused you asked, i will, but what made you so quick to the point, we don't even know each other"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:01 pm
"Hohoho!"Leisha laughed."It doesn't matter if we know each other,boy,but it matters if we have possibly the same goals. Even with two more, a group with you and someone else I know- we could be...unstoppable..."She whispered at her last word.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:17 pm
"hmpf" Keyeko turned and said "it's not power i wish for, i wish for something else" as Keyeko walked away  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:50 pm
"Aww.I understand."Leisha continuing her seductive ways."If you change your mind...you know who I will be after."Leisha went underwater and disappeared,with an evil laugh.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:43 pm
keyeko said quitely to himself "considering her offer would be stupid... so why do i think about it" Keyeko stopped and asked himself in his mind "why did i stop" Keyeko turned around and started walking to the edge of the sea as he thought again "i'm not doing this, something is makeing me do it" and he said to Leisha in deeper voice then before "i accept your offer" Keyeko couldn't control himself, something had a hold of him  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff