Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:15 pm

Remus smiled at Padfoot as he nudged him. Reaching down, he skritched the Animagus behind the ear, grateful it was just the human half of Sirius that was having any effect on him. "Good dog," he said. "Now, come on, let's go find that bone."

He waved Padfoot in the general direction of the trees. "Moving out, everyone, Liz, you too, stop doing whatever you're doing."
Oh yeah, Briefcases.
(ooc: Ahro's gone off to sleep, so we can't do much else for now.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:18 pm

Padfoot barked excitedly at the thought of a bone. He playfully growled as Remus stopped his oh so lovely minstrations behind his ears and waved him in the general direction of the trees. He crouched and then pounced on a plant barking playfully, running ahead, stopping, turning around and running back to the group barking excitedly.

((Yeah, Luny's off for the next hour or so because of her stupid brother...))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:12 pm

Chuckling as the man-dog nudged her hand she looked at it frowning. It had been bugging her earlier, but how are they supposed to find a unicorn, weren't they supposed to be really rare? Too lazy and pre-occupied to think these more she turned her attention to the dog which was running around. Kathryn always held a soft spot for dogs, she had one herself but they had to leave it back in Australia with a friend. She looked over to Remus

"Here" She said opening her satchel bag and tossing him a water bottle. The bowtruckle lay rest in her bag which was constantly open for fresh air supply.

"I just noticed... Your names... Excluding Liz, have somethign to do with yourself. Sirius is that dog star I studied in Astronomy and Remus is that Roman guy in Mythology" Kathryn said.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:22 pm

Padfoot barked before turning human real quick.

"My initials stand for something too...S.O.B. Son of a..." he grinned turning back into a dog and barking again giving Kathryn a wink before twisting around trying to get his tail.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:36 am

Remus used a small amount of water to clean his finger. Retying the hastily made bandage, he handed he waterbottle back to Kathryn and grinned at Padfoot. "He's right of course, his mother was quite a fine b***h," he said with a laugh. "He's the purest dog you'll find in these parts."

He was going to get hell for that later, but it was completely worth it.

"As for the names," he thought for a moment. "I never had a twin named Romulus and if I did, I would be rather worried seeing as how in the legend Romulus killed his twin. I don't have an relations by that name either," he glanced over at Liz. "Liz's name does have a meaning, though nothing to do with her personality. It's short for Elizabeth, from the Greek name Elisheba. It means 'My God is an Oath' or 'My God is Abundance'. The New Testament makes mention of an Elizabeth. She was the mother of John the Baptist. It's possible the name originated from the Bible, though I can't be really sure."

He realized suddenly that he had been rambling again and looked up at Kathryn. "A few years ago, I did a study into names, if you'd like, I could tell you what Kathryn means," he tapped his chin, trying to think. "Let's see, Kathryn, from the Greek obviously," he frowned. "Why must we all have Greek names? Anyways, I'm not certain of where the name came from originally, they're still debating on that but it could mean 'each of the two' or possible related to the word aikia which means tortue. Than, there's the Coptic name meaning 'my consecration of your name' which I suppose is rather boring. Than you have the Greek word katharos which means 'pure'."

He smile sheepishly at Kathryn. "I probably shouldn't be giving etymology lessons during a scavenger hunt."

(ooc: xp I just couldn't resist going into teacher mode.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:13 am

Liz had been dazing off into space during the abundance of animation going on between the three. Then looking down at her list and noticing the Centaur Arrow she grinned. Walking over to Sirius she poked him in the ribs with her elbow.

"How about you and I team up on this one." She inquired pointing to the centaur arrow on this list. "I can be the destraction while you retrieve the arrow. I have a small score to settle with said centaurs from way back when, and I've been meaning to put them into a small scare, if you will." She said with a grin, and then adding a bit more to her two cents she added, "Oh, and with the unicorn hair, I can bring back Loki for a little while and have him go out as a scout. The unicorn wouldn't be frightened by a fellow creature. Not to mention he has become a bit of a dead weight and he needs to start pulling his own."

"Oh, and nice inquirey on the names there, Remus. But if you ever call me by that name..." she stopped and thought for a second, "toast, would be an appropriate setting, I believe." She said with a grin.

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:10 am

Padfoot watched everyone talking, growing increasingly frustrated. He whimpered and rolled around on the ground as Remus went on about names. Finally he jumped up and barked after Liz stopped speaking. He went forward and grabbed Remus' robes in jaw and tugged him forward before letting go and bounding off deeper into the forest before stopping and barking.

He was a very impatient puppy after all.

His thoughts went over what had been said as he waited impatiently. He huffed at the thought of Remus' comment--he would pay for that...but later, right now he just wanted to get the stupid stuff and move on with life...and the full moon.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:22 am

Remus gazed down at his robes for a moment, grimacing. Dog drool was dog drool regardless of animal or Animagus. With a scourgify charm he rid his already worn robes of said mess and set off after Padfoot.

"Kathryn and I might have some luck finding a stream," he said. "I believe there is a stream in here, but," he looked uneasy. "I think it may be near Hagrid's Acromantula nest and I don't think we should got there unless we're in a group."

He shuddered, not about to admit it, but he had an uneasiness about spiders and anything with more than four legs. He hadn't even liked touching the dead ones in Potions.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:10 pm

Padfoot sat patiently waiting for the rest to catch up, his tail thumping against a log next to him. He huffed and laid down, resting his head on his paws, growing bored. His ears twitched, listening for sounds that didn't belong to the--rather loud--group. He heard a cracking noise behind him and instantly jumped up and turned, growling softly. Seeing nothing, Padfoot sniffed a few times, taking small tentative steps forward, ears flat against his head.

A dark small blur raced to a hole underneath a tree. Padfoot growled louder and moved towards the tree. He peered underneath it, trying to spot the creature. Not being able to see anything, Padfoot backed up a bit and scratched at the surrounding dirt, widening the hole enough so that he could stick his snout down into it and look around at the same time. He peered around the dark hole, seeing nothing. A strange smell that he couldn't place (though it was very familiar for some odd reason) filled his nostrils. There was movement to his left and he glanced over to it. A pair of very large, very bright eyes stared at him. Padfoot tried to move forward to get closer to the creature to figure out what it was.

A very loud yelp resounded through the forest as Padfoot jumped back and away from the tree, angry red marks appearing on his snout as he ran towards the group his tail between his legs. He whimpered when he saw Moony headed towards him and stopped running, going instead behind the man's legs and peering out from behind them towards the general direction of the tree.

Whatever that thing was...it had very sharp teeth...or claws...he wasn't sure which.

Feeling the throbbing sting spreading across his muzzle, Padfoot whimpered and decided he really didn't want to go back and find out what the creature had used to harm him anyways.

((Poor Pads, but I couldn't help myself, it just seemed so appropriate))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:19 pm

Remus started as Padfoot came running toward him, tail between his leg. As the large dog raced behind his legs, he reached down and ran his hand across his face, starting back when he felt the warm liquid. It could only be one thing. "Pads," he said worriedly, kneeling down before the dog and taking his snout in one hand, examining the now bleeding claw marks across the Animagus' snout.

"That's going to leave quite a mark," Remus said quietly, not quite sure what the dog had been getting into. "What did this?" he asked after a moment, ripping a strip of cloth from the hem of his robes and putting pressure on the wound to stop the flow of blood.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:25 pm

Padfoot whimpered as Remus' hands brushed against the wounds. It hurt! He struggled as Remus took his snout in his hand whimpering and trying to back off.

"What did this?" Remus pressed the cloth to the wounds, and Padfoots eyes went wide and he yelped loudly. He struggled more, torn between possibly harming Remus (His human could fall down and land on something!) or getting away from the imense pain (Sweet Merlin on Polyjuice! The pain! Oh the pain!)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:27 pm

Remus frowned as Padfoot struggled. "Sirius, hold still," he said sternly. "This is going to hurt, but I need to stop the bleeding, you could get the wound infected if you keep moving about. Change back for a minute, humans are easier to heal."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:33 pm

Padfoot stared at Remus in horror.

Change back? Change back?!?! In this state?!?!

Padfoot whimpered, lowering his head. His shape twisted and warped and soon Sirius was in front of Remus on his knees, his face hidden by his hands.

"Oh...it hurts even more this way...let me go back to being a dog!" he whimpered pitifully.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:39 pm

"It's all right," Remus said softly, taking Sirius' chin and forcing his hands away from his face. He gasped, three claw marks ran across the bridge of Sirius' nose, bleeding freely now and looking raw. "Oh dear," he said quietly, raising his wand. "Sirius, this is going to hurt," he muttered a healing spell, running it across each claw mark, watching gratefully as they closed, leaving behind recently healed flesh.

He examined his handywork. He had always been good at healing spells, came with the affliction, but he'd been worried that this would scar. It appeared that there would be nothing left but for the stinging sensation that the healing processes had created.

"Great idiot," he muttered, taking up the strip of cloth he had taken from his robe and wiping away the access blood. "Do you feel better now?" he asked worriedly.

(ooc: I've got to go to class now...I hate college. I may be able to get on tonight...maybe.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:02 pm

Sirius hissed as Remus ran the spell across the wounds. He lifted a finger to his face and gently pressed against where the wounds were. He cringed.

"Stings like an S.O.B...." he stopped and glared up at Remus.

"If any one makes any kind of crack about my initials right now...rest assured they will die...and it will not be quick and painless..." he growled. He sighed and pushed some hair that had fallen out of it's tie back and nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine...sorry about that...stupid bleeding big eyed black thing. Last time I ever try and figure out what a stupid creature running around scaring poor innocent dogs is..." He sighed and looked up at Remus and then cursed.

"God damn it...and now you're all close to me, and you've most likely caught wind of more blood!" he cursed himself and rubbed at his nose viciously trying to stop the stinging sensation (because we all know rubbing it helps). He sat back on his haunches.

"I think, the Gods have decided to make today...as un-Sirius as possible..." he muttered before turning back into Padfoot. He sneezed a few times and rubbed his snout against his paw. He nudged Remus lovingly and then stalked forward a few steps before stopping and looking over his shoulder waiting for the others.

He would normally go bounding ahead, but considering they weren't on a real path, and this was the Forbidden Forest, and they really ought to be more quiet before the Centaurs decided to search and destroy--it was probably better for him to stick with the rest of them. Besides...he was in a bad mood now thanks to some stupid black blurry big eyed thing of doom.

((aww....alright! cya!))
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games