Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:00 pm
Glad to have you!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:23 am
HM.
Well, I'm Dark Hedgehog.
But most people just call me Shad, because of my Devart and AIM name~
I'm 16, and have been drawing for about...Five years, now?
Since 6th grade, about.
UMM. Gosh, I'm always bad at introducing myself.

My style origonated from anime, but I would like to think I've developed it quiet a bit into my own. I don't think it's generic KAWAIIANIMEDESU anymore. However, right now I'm trying to do more realistic or still-life things so that I can make up a good portfolio.
I'm also trying to get better at my anatomy.

http://shadow-hedgehog.deviantart.com is my Deviantart account. Me and my friend are working on a site of our own, but that it under construction at the moment.

Sooo. Yeah. >>;

Shadizilla

strawberryfizz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:48 am
I am Julia
You can also call me Fizz, Fizzy, Fizzster whatever
I'm 16
I've been drawing for 6 years now
In the last 6 months ive gotten seriously devoted to art
I started out with an anime style and sorta have progressed to my own thing
I mainly draw people
I have a DA but its pretty much empty
http://november-rain.deviantart.com
I also like to paint(somewhat)
I'd like to go into illustration when im older, but alas im only a sophmore in high school and I don't know where my path will lead me yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:00 am
Welcome to both of you!  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Call Me Stephanie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:08 am

My name is Stephanie (aka Teh Prurient Pirate Queen). I don't like introductions, but let me make it quick. I'm a (almost) 20 year old student who attends a local community college for Early Education. I want to be a daycare owner some day. I have a wonderful boyfriend Brandon who is my best friend. I'm VERY open minded and you can usually see that in my art. I was abused enough in the Art Post and was SO glad when Errol came in to help. I instantly went to the guild in his signature (this guild) and was so happy to be accepted.

I can't wait to start learning and bettering my art. I am a co-owner of a charity and I want to get better to earn more gold for the charity. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:14 pm
Glad to have you. mrgreen  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Ishrie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:11 pm
My name is Dani. I'm a dorkasaurus, so this'll prolly be kinda random :{B

I've been drawing my entire life, but I only really started doing it seriously and trying to learn about three years ago. So, I'm pretty new to everything that matters. I've also been getting into sculpture, writing, printmaking and game creation (using those cheapo phony engines <3).

I used to want to go into game design, but after I tried it I discovered that there would be no way that I could do that for a living and still be sane. Especially with how overworked and underpaid those people are. Kudos to you guys in the field, it really is a labor of love.

I have a more-than-slight obsession with moustaches that's been going on for a very long time. They're swanky.

I enjoy most kinds of music, but I don't obsess over it or really delve deeper into song lyrics / band stuff unless I really like it, so I'm afraid I'm not much for conversation as far as that's concerned. My favorite kind of music is prog rock (old prog rock <3), my favorite band is Kansas.

I have a DA, but I never use it 'cause it's pretty hard to get C&C on there. It's ishrie.deviantart.com if you're interested, though.

Nice to meet you all. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:37 am
Sooo yeah... Hello everyone, My name's Dee... You can all call me Nat (because I simply don't listens to Omega). I'm 24 years old and live in Sweden, I work as a freelance illustrator and goes to a school to learn how to make comics.

A Comic school. It's pretty cool. We've already met and talked to quite a few real comic artists and plenty quite known CAs have gone to my school. all my teachers are all still publishing or in the business in some way. It's awesome.

Soooo I've been drawing for 20 years and been drawing as a profession for 4 years now... Mostly illustrations for conventions and such.

Been loving anime since the 80-ties... ^^;;

I would love to see what people can do and how they can develop in here. sooo... yeah... got invited my Errol.  

OmegaSama

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:49 am
Hey hey. Glad to have you guys.

*huggles Nat then punts phone across the room*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:18 pm
Thanks. Glad to be here. :{D  

Ishrie

[evangline]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:26 pm
Hello. My name is Fall, and I've been drawing for a while now. Started anime when I was in 5th grade, then stopped for a while and got started again.

I'm currently a 10th grader of a school in Canada. I enjoy music, drawing and reading. I'm somewhat anti-social and may seem rude or mean to people I don't know. (I'm actually shy...^^; wink

Yup, thats about it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:41 am
Hi there. Make yourself at home. mrgreen  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

ammoniium

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:33 am
Hey all biggrin
Just got invited and had a look around the guild, looks like something that's definitly worth while biggrin

I'm a science student who draws to keep herself from getting too stressed out about uni XD
Hopefully I'll have time to set up a mentor and mentee thread for myself in a couple of days biggrin

Thanks for inviting me <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:57 pm
Great to have you, ammonium.  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:05 am
Welcome all! Oh lots of new people.  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games