Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:34 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
♥Dance Dance,♥
Am i Right That You Can Suggest People To Join The Guild in Here??

If So, Mandy12212 Is A Big P!ATD Fan, And I Think She Would Like Too Join ;3
Were Falling Apart Half Time.♥♥

Yes, you're right. 3nodding I'll send her a request.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:39 am
i love him

i'm AFireInsideTheDisco, but you can call me, fire,disco, Stephanee or Steff.
As you can tell by my name Panic! At The Disco is my second favorite band ( AFI is my first)!i'm 13 and i love music!if you need to know more it's all listed on my profile

and there is nothing you can about it

AFireInsideTheDisco

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:47 pm
Hello all
My name is hollister i'm 19 almost 20
I grew up in summerlin, went to half of my freshman year at gorman i had the hugest crush on ryan, but i moved and now i'm in cali, my favorite song is camisado or build god then we'll talk, I don't really have a favorite member i;m into panic! more for their music than anything. I plan on one day runnning a recording stuido, music is my passion, i'm going to college minoring in buisness and majoring in music, my life revolves around my guitar and crappy mp3 player. Life won't be the same if you didn't live a liitlle is my motto, um I think thats about it but if you have a question go ahead and ask,

Live long and rock on
Hollister  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:46 pm
AFireInsideTheDisco
i love him

As you can tell by my name Panic! At The Disco is my second favorite band ( AFI is my first)!i'm 13 and i love music!if you need to know more it's all listed on my profile

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:48 pm
x_Faux Affliction_x
Hello all
My name is hollister i'm 19 almost 20
I grew up in summerlin, went to half of my freshman year at gorman i had the hugest crush on ryan, but i moved and now i'm in cali, my favorite song is camisado or build god then we'll talk, I don't really have a favorite member i;m into panic! more for their music than anything. I plan on one day runnning a recording stuido, music is my passion, i'm going to college minoring in buisness and majoring in music, my life revolves around my guitar and crappy mp3 player. Life won't be the same if you didn't live a liitlle is my motto, um I think thats about it but if you have a question go ahead and ask,

Live long and rock on
Hollister

Uhhh, wow. o.o Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:27 pm
`PrimeRib
AFireInsideTheDisco
i love him

thank you!  

AFireInsideTheDisco

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shdwgrl_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:46 am
Yay Im New.
K My name is Sierra. I am 13.... :] I like Panic! because of their music not their looks So i dont really have a favorite member. My favorite song is Build God Then We'll Talk. I <3 that song. Er...I play bass...and write music...and other stuff...They are probably my favorite band...then FOB, The Hush Sound....basically anything on Fueled by Ramen/Decay Dance. I like other bands too. i've liked panic! since November or December of '05 What else is there to say....hmmm....idunno. Just PM me I guess if you want to know more...or look at my profile...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:04 pm
Shwdgrl_4eva
Yay Im New.
K My name is Sierra. I am 13.... :] I like Panic! because of their music not their looks So i dont really have a favorite member. My favorite song is Build God Then We'll Talk. I <3 that song. Er...I play bass...and write music...and other stuff...They are probably my favorite band...then FOB, The Hush Sound....basically anything on Fueled by Ramen/Decay Dance. I like other bands too. i've liked panic! since November or December of '05 What else is there to say....hmmm....idunno. Just PM me I guess if you want to know more...or look at my profile...
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Eloquently Satiric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:12 pm
My name is Katie..I don't have a favorite member of a band, but my favorite songs from Panic! At the Disco are "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines", "Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks", and "Time To Dance".
Some of my other favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Paramore.
Uh..My favorite color/shade are Black and blue..?
My favortie animals are Wolves, foxes, red pandas, and dragons.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:19 pm
HI!!!!! Meh friend Doggy124 is a P!ATD fan.  

XNinja_HotDogX

Shdwgrl_4eva

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:07 am
`PrimeRib
Shwdgrl_4eva
Yay Im New.
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:06 pm
AkillaKai
My name is Katie..I don't have a favorite member of a band, but my favorite songs from Panic! At the Disco are "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines", "Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks", and "Time To Dance".
Some of my other favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Paramore.
Uh..My favorite color/shade are Black and blue..?
My favortie animals are Wolves, foxes, red pandas, and dragons.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:07 pm
MCRgirl124
HI!!!!! Meh friend Doggy124 is a P!ATD fan.

I'll invite Doggy. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:57 pm
my name is... well everybody calls me jellee. like panic at the disco i grew up in the las vegas nevada area. sadly i have moved to a different state. i am currently in the seventh grade . i started to be a P!ATD fan a little before september when their album came out. I like basically everything about the band. They are my first on my favorite band list I also like Paramore Fall Out Boy, Hellogoodbye and P!nk. My favorite song would have to be Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off and Nails for breafast tacks for snacks. My favorite member is ryan ross. my favorite colors are geen and black. My hobbies are listening to music, reading and being or talking to my friends. I can be very social at times and i can be a loner. my favorite movie is nightmare before christmas. My favorite books all have to do with fantasy.  

[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]

Pete At The Disco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:34 pm
Ello!

I am Pete At The Disco. You can call me whatever you want to call me. I have had so many names. xD Age? I tell like no one but I mostly act like a little kid. That doesn't mean I am. D< My birthday is May 1st. You could label me as a prep but I am more like a preppy, geeky, retard. =D My favorite song is Lying is the most fun a girl can have with her clothes on. I have liked Panic! At The Disco for . . . a long time a little after it came out. But I have really been obsessive over them until now. Brendon Urie is my favorite band member. He is just awesome in so many ways. Though, Panic! is not my favorite band. Fall Out Boy is. I almost always make my posts Deeppink, centered, and in small font. Thats alittle about me. PM me anytime and you can also check out my profile for more info.

~ Pete At The Disco

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games