Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Bakurish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:28 pm
Ahh, high school...
Oh, how I wish it will soon be over...
27 months until I graduate
11 months until I'm seventeen
5 months before the first day of junior year
3 months before Summer Vacation
2 weeks before I move
4 days until Spring break
16 hours before I have to turn in my Spanish homework that will most likely not be done
4 hours until i HAVE to get offline to start on my destined to be unfinished Spanish homeowrk
28 minutes until my friend will call and interrut my musing about avoiding my homework
-sigh-
My life...
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:26 am
Dear brain,
Help me out once in a while. When i am trying to do school work don't shut down. When i am talking to a girl don't freeze up. when i am playing a game and getting owned don't slow down. Please this is the conscious sector to all the rest of you. help out once in awhile. -_- Jeez. Ya lazy shits...  

Racer Q

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:18 pm
rawr! stupid sexist bastards that won't let my boyfriend keep his beautiful long hair cuz he's a guy!!! scream What the hell is it to you if his hair is long? What does it matter other than you belive the ridiculous gender sterotypes that girls have long hair and guys have short? What the hell does it matter?! He keep it tied back and in a hair net, unlike some of the girls that let it hang around their face, which is illegal in catering!! scream So now he has to cut off his hair that he's spent years growing just to keep them happy. Bastards!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:29 pm
Isobel Bellamy
rawr! stupid sexist bastards that won't let my boyfriend keep his beautiful long hair cuz he's a guy!!! scream What the hell is it to you if his hair is long? What does it matter other than you belive the ridiculous gender sterotypes that girls have long hair and guys have short? What the hell does it matter?! He keep it tied back and in a hair net, unlike some of the girls that let it hang around their face, which is illegal in catering!! scream So now he has to cut off his hair that he's spent years growing just to keep them happy. Bastards!!!

AMEN!!! (Has long hair)  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:12 pm
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy

AMEN!!! (Has long hair)

He's cut it off eek

I DON'T WANNA SEE IT!! crying crying crying

Izzie angry evil  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:52 pm
Bakurish
spooky_sez
Bakurish
Tired of my room being messy, but I don't want to clean it.

Tired of having ten mountains of homework to finish by "tomorrow"

Tired of having counclors breathing down my neck because of my little outburst at school Monday

Tired of having know-it-all adults tell me that wearing all black and chains and heartagrams and such will get me straight to hell

Tired of know-it-all n00bs and hackers sending me PM's asking for my password or telling me that my cloak doesn't match my outfit ("No s**t sherlock")

Tired of being sick 24/7

Tired of screwing around on Vista trying to get things to work

Tired of failing miserably at it

Tired of people trying to cheer me up

Tired of my smart-a** brother

Tired of wanting to leave

Tired of wanting and not getting

Tired of my parents bitching at me

Tired of Michelle, Cassie, Justine, Nate, Erin, Jenny, Andrew, Drew, Jessica, Aricely, Elizabeth, Brittani, Jake, Zack, Wade and hell; even Rachel

I'm just tired of being tired.
confused

Vista is a waste of money and RAM. AH!!!!
TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm glad someone understands my pain...
sweatdrop

Damn right. I'm not getting it for three years. By then all the major ******** should have been worked out and it'll just have normal Windows problems.
I hate the interface as well, but that's easily taken care of.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:19 am
Ahhh!!! Godsdamned cracked filling! It hurts so much, it's like there's a tiny little drill, drilling away at my teeth and into my jaw!!! and I know it's my fault for not going to get it fixed yet, but I don't wanna because there's needles (which I don't mind now actually..) and the drill, and the lying there getting my teeth drilled out and nasty stuff put in the new bigger hole.....it's easier to just get the damned thing pulled out, but then it bleeds and I can't eat real food for 2-3 days, and it godsdamn HURTS when hot things get near it and......I just wanna cry crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:37 am
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy

AMEN!!! (Has long hair)

He's cut it off eek

Izzie angry evil

That duzzit, I say we stage a long-haired-male pride parade! scream  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:40 am
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy

AMEN!!! (Has long hair)

He's cut it off eek

Izzie angry evil

Yes! This must be arranged!

I've still not seen it, not until tomorrow eek crying *scared* long hair suits him....I don't wanna see if short doesn't sad It really tests the boundaries of love short hair does!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:20 am
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy

AMEN!!! (Has long hair)

He's cut it off eek

Izzie angry evil

Yes! This must be arranged!

I've still not seen it, not until tomorrow eek crying *scared* long hair suits him....I don't wanna see if short doesn't sad It really tests the boundaries of love short hair does!! xd

I get by that, by saying I'll sue them for not having sexual inequality, unless all the female staff have their hair short aswell.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:26 am
Rellik San

I get by that, by saying I'll sue them for not having sexual inequality, unless all the female staff have their hair short aswell.

They got pissed off at him when he said that, telling him he shouldn't go "political" stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:30 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

They got pissed off at him when he said that, telling him he shouldn't go "political" stare
They are bringing this up as a matter of policy, which is in itself political, you can not apply one set of rules to one gender, its the law.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:35 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

They are bringing this up as a matter of policy, which is in itself political, you can not apply one set of rules to one gender, its the law.

Well, it was so that he could go on a trip to France with his college to study there. The French aren't too keen on anything other than the staus quo, look at the Muslim girls and their Hijabs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:38 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Well, it was so that he could go on a trip to France with his college to study there. The French aren't too keen on anything other than the staus quo, look at the Muslim girls and their Hijabs.
Trust me, they learn, after all, I know plenty of french nutters with long hair who thrash around to Hatebreed. However, if they are complaining about him making it political, then if its about going to france and the impression they make then it is a political issue to begin with. (Can't you tell I'v had this argument with employers/tutors before?)  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:40 am
Rellik San
Trust me, they learn, after all, I know plenty of french nutters with long hair who thrash around to Hatebreed. However, if they are complaining about him making it political, then if its about going to france and the impression they make then it is a political issue to begin with. (Can't you tell I'v had this argument with employers/tutors before?)

Problem is, it's too late, he's already cut his hair off crying I'm just praying it's no shorted than below his ears. It used to be past his shoulder blades eek crying crying crying  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games