Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:02 pm
"Ketsueki!!" she yelled diving under and grabbed hold of him and brought him back to the surface and put him out of the spring slapping him on the face to wake up "come on I dont want to do CPR" she said sighing slapping him some more  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:07 pm
"Hitomi...GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:08 pm
All of Ketsueki's scars show up on his body and a moon shaped one appears over his heart.."Ookami...wake up" everyone hearing the voice say it and Ketsueki's eyes slowly open and he smiles at Hitomi "Sorry about my scars, most women don't find this part of me very atractive" as more scars appear on his checks and neck, shoulders, and his chest and back "I'm going to take a nap now.." he says fainting again  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:10 pm
Hitomi looks over at Keith shaking her head "never" she said smiling grabbing on to Ketsueki with ease "time for me to carry you" she said giggling and carried him away "stop following us" she yelled back at Keith (cant remember you other name ^_^)  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:13 pm
(( lol Ankuko, you got told man rofl this has been OOC with Ketsueki))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:16 pm
((shut up Ketsueki stare )) "...your funeral little girl..." Ankuko disappears.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:19 pm
(( domokun )) Kagejouten appears and is bearly able to hold his form..."you...need to put a seal....on himmm...in...hisss...roooomm....yoouu must find it.." Kagejouten fades completely  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:19 pm
Hitomi takes him back to the house and lays him down in Rosa's bed wondering what he would do when he awoke then suddenly she felt something rubbing her behind "what a nice feeling" a guy said behind Hitomi and her face went red as she punched him in the face "dont do that Aki!!" she yelled looking at Aki "that was the best" he said smiling at Hitomi "I see you got yourself a nice boyfriend" he said running up to her and rubbed there faces together "he's not my boyfriend!!" she said trying to get him off of her as she feels him rubbing her again  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:23 pm
Kagejouten appears slightly again "Hitomi find ....the seal....quickly..it says bloo..." he says fading again as if kept getting cut off  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:26 pm
Hitomi jumps up seeing Kagejouten punching Aki in the face once more and ran into his room looking for something with a lable "come on where are you?" she asked throwing things around looking for the seal Aki came in and got hit with a boot "come on thats gross" he said throwing it behind him and lifted up a seal and brought it back to Ketsueki "well I guess I should do it as Hitomi keeps looking  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:29 pm
Ankuko appears by Ketsueki. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:30 pm
Ketsueki awakes as Aki comes to put the seal on him "No, I'm ok" he says ripping the seal..."Aren't we ok Ketsuekiii heheheheh!" he says as Ijin takes over his body and moves behind hitomi wraping his hands around her neck  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:32 pm
Ankuko just stares at Hitomi. "I warned you" stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:34 pm
Hitomi just smiles "I dont care if I die" she said standing up looking out the window "nice to meet you Injin"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:34 pm
"Yes, you did didn't you my blind friend" he says licking Hitomi's neck "Suck a beautiful woman Ketsueki as seem to get his hands on, well now I have my hands on hahahhah"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games